Rich kid + The Misfit = Love?

You like staring at guy's ass?

I didn't sleep all night. I couldn't, I was still shocked about what had happen last night. Gerard kissed me and I liked it, I had sex with Roxy's but I saw Gerard's face, while I was doing her? And I like it!?! I'm not gay, fuck no, I'm not gay. I can't be gay, I date girl's all the time and I have sex with them. But, I don't know, I don't remember checking out guy's, i don't think i do. I feel like I never had a lover or crush, people crush on me, but I never really had crush of my own...except...NO! I don't have a crush on him, that's a bunch of bullshit! I'm straight as a fucking ruler and I don't like guy's, only girl's.

I walked down the wide corridor and extremely tired. I walked to my locker and open it, pulling out my history book. I looked to my side a notice Roxy with her clones. She looked at me, anger in her eye's and they all looked at me with disgusted looks, I shrugged it off, I really don't care, I rather have her break up with me than anything else.

I closed my locker and just than I was face to face with Roxy and her clones."Uh?"is all I can say.

"Good morning...cheater!"she hollered and everyone stopped in the hallway.

I sighed, here we go."Okay, sorry."

"That's all you can say, sorry!?!Your cheating on me!Well I can't be with a cheater!" she screamed with pure fury. The student's stared, gathering around us in a circle.

"Well what am I suppose to do. Why should I be with someone, I don't even like!" I yelled back, then realized what I said. Everyone gasped, even Roxy and I notice something, that stunned me a little. A tear flew down her eye's, running down her cheek."I'm sorry Rox, but....I never really liked you at all and I feel like your wasting your time and so am I." I said and I walked past her and past the crowed around us who were still gasping.

"Wow!" I heard some one say next to me and noticed it was Dawn.

"Yeah, wow." I said.

"Dude. You were getting some on the side too?Nice." He grinned and I smiled.

"It's just, I feel like, I'm with someone who means nothing to me."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, Their aren't alot of girl's around her with soul's." He laughed."So how'd she find out you were cheating?" he asked.

"Uh." Is all I could say. I really didn't want to tell him anything, I felt down right uncomfortable. He searched my eye's then nodded.

"It's cool. You can tell me when your ready, dude." He patted my back and grin showing his pearly white teeth. Dawn is a great friend, to be honest my only true friend.

I was outside at lunch reading up on my calculus math book, studying for my next test. Dawn was texting his girlfriend who goes to college in new york. They were together for two years I think and their still happy. I somewhat envy him, he found someone he love's and cares about and so carefree about thing's, he has something I want...to be happy. I sighed and continued on my book, until the bell rang.

School ended and I had after school again. I can't go, I can't see him, face him. I walked to the department and walked up to the head of the department desk."Hello, sir." she said.

"Yeah, hi. I can't stay after, I feel alittle faint." I said.

"Oh, well, okay. What shall I tell your adviser?"

"Um, tell him the same." and with that I left. I can't see him today, it will be too awkward. I drove home and walked straight upstairs to sleep. I kicked off my shoe's and pulled off my blazer, I loosen my tie and fell on my bed and as soon as my face hit the pillow, I felt my self drift off, but soon I heard a loud bang on my door downstairs. Then I heard it again, over and over. I jumped up from my bed and ran downstairs to the door. They still kept banging harder and harder and I flung the door open, "What!?!" I screamed and saw his face.

"You think your gunna ditch class cause you don't feel well?" he asked with a scowl.

"U-uh, I-I wasn't feeling good."

"Bull. In case you didn't notice, I get paid by the hour, fifty dollar's an hour is pretty good to teach a bunch of ass hole's, so stop the bullshit!" he screamed.

"Why the fuck are you here!" I screamed.

"Well since you too fucking sick to come to school for your lesson, we;ll just do it here." he said and just walked into my house, without letting me invite him in.

"Whatever." and slammed the door. He stood there in the middle of the hall way, staring at the house with a bored expression."Impressed?" I said.

He shrugged,"Like a fucking museum." I shock my head and walked in to the kitchen he followed and I felt so weird. I turn around and gazed at him leaning on my counter looking around."Wow, bigger than my apartment." I couldn't help noticing his lip's. They were so pink and had a pout. His eye's were almost green under the kitchen bright light and his hair was so wet looking it made even more...good looking? His hair always hung over his face and almost looked like a permanent fringe. He crossed his leg's over the other and I notice how thin and long they were. His ass....wow!He then looked at me, and I gulped and pulled out some chip's in the cabinet above him"God, I don't get why you hate me so much."I said. I grabbed them and spun around face to face with him. I felt his warm breath hover my face.

"You like staring at guy's ass." He smirked and lean closer. Oh, fuck!
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger.

Comments=faster updates.

bye.

love you

my commenter's and reader's.

xoxoxoxooxoxox, SFTR!