Rich kid + The Misfit = Love?

Hand's do have jobs.

Let me say this...I'm gay...for Gerard. He's got this touch that makes your body go numb all over. Making cold sweat run down my back as he slides his hand in my pants and squeeze my ass. We're in his black mustang, parked down the block of the party, next to a open field. It was dark out, so most likely no one will see us.

I sat in the driver's seat. Me on top of him, straddling him softly as he kisses trails on my neck. His tongue swirls circles on my collar bone and I give a low moan so he didn't hear me. His hands are placed on my inner thigh, pulling me closer so I rested comfortably on his lap. I straddled a little bit faster as he kisses me roughly yet soft. His tongue swiftly touches mine and soon are tongues are dancing with each other and I soon felt him yanking on my hoodie. I leaned away staring him in the eye, the moon reflecting off his golden eye's, a beautiful sight.

I unzipped my hoodie and pulled it off and throwing it in the back seat. I place my hand's on his warm cheeks and pull him in to a deep kiss and soon I felt his hand's roam my back and soon he peeled my shirt off and I was exposed. Showing him my bare chest. Gerard eyed me, almost in a 'aw' look, "Wow..." He said and kissed my shoulder, "Beautiful." And kissed me from my shoulder, to my neck and I let out another moan. My heart was beating fast and his hand's touching me all over doesn't compare to any other person I've been with, something about him, his touch makes everything turn to magic.

He licked small circles around my neck and kissing my jaw line. I felt myself getting excited and I liked that feeling. I slide my hand's inside his shirt and kissed his soft, pink lip's again. He felt him smirk into the kiss as I brushed my thumb over his nipples. He placed his hand on my thigh and in my inner thigh, his hand placed on my crotch. Now I was really getting excited. He rubbed it gently, I knew he can feel my tight and it seemed to please him. He leaned further back on the seat as I slowly peeled his shirt off.

I stared at his pale, skinny yet muscular features. His biceps flexing as he gripped my crotch harder. He looked like a milky, pale good. His skin so white yet it suited him well. I kissed him again, but this him with more passion and he kissed back, with full force. I expected him too, this moment I felt almost special....lucky that I was with him. My hand's roam his neck to his chest to his stomach. I had the urge to touch him all over. His finger's laced in my hair and tugging on it. It hurt a little but I liked it. I leaned down and soon tasted what his nipples tasted like. He moaned softly as licked both of them and kissed them roughly, it was almost like I had this starving feeling.

Then I stopped as I felt something hard against my ass. I knew he was hard and I smirked. He smirked as well and I crawled from him andinto the back seat. Gerard looked back from the driver seat and grin. I laid down in the leather seat and watched as Gerard crawled to the back, past me as I watched his large tent brush past me and fall on top of me. I felt my breathing getting hard. He spread my leg's open and crawled in between them. His hair falling on his face and I brushed it away so I can kiss him. My ten was growing as he leaned his weight on me and started to un do my pants. I felt his hand swiftly go inside my pants, inside my boxer's and I gasped.

His warm hand wrapped around my hard and throbbing member. His face was to my side and kissing the corner of my lip. He ran his thumb on the head of my member and I choked as he started playing with my slit. I moan loudly as he started to pump me up and down. I felt my body getting hotter as the feeling was amazing. The tight feeling in the pit of my stomach felt so good. I started to thrust in his hand and he started to pump me faster. My hand traveled down his pants and un do his belt and button. Gerard started to grind his crotch against mine and he started to give muffle moan's.

I grabbed his member and pumped suddenly and felt my self tense up. I felt myself pre cum in Gerard's hand, but he kept pumping faster and harder and started to thrust with the rhythm. I started pumping him with the same pace and he started grinding his member against my ass and it almost seemed like he was fucking me. He moaned louder as I started to pump faster and harder, "Shit!Gah, Frank!" he moaned as I arched my back up so I can thrust faster in his hand and I felt my eye's roll in the back of my head as I knew I was going to spill. Gerard liquid spilled down my hand and I use it as his own lube.

My arms flex as Gerard thrust faster, jamming himself up against me. Are bodies sweaty and hot as I moan, "Gerard. Ah, fuck!" and as I thrust harder, I spilled all in his hand. I fucking orgasm as I felt my chest rising up and down. And not a moment later Gerard came in my hand and I soon felt his warm spill. We breath harder as we laid there, chest to chest, heart to heart. I kissed Gerard and I pulled my hand from his pants and he did me. I didn't know what to do so I licked the cum from my hand like the girls did to me. He stared wide eyed as I licked it off, "Shit, Frank that's so hot." He breath as he watch me lick away his seed and he enjoyed the sight. He pulled his hands from my pants and wipe the cum on his boxer's. He tasted like salt water and sugar.

A mixture of two great thing's.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment? BACK!YAY!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
SFTR!