Status: Finished~

Like The Brightest Star, You Shine Through

Max always knew he was different. It was obvious to his family, as well as himself. From his sexuality, to his personality, to his choice in clothing, he was much different than any other 'normal', straight boy his age. He's in love, but with someone who could never feel the same if he knew the truth. He has no other choice but to keep his feelings to himself.

Ronnie is one of those guys Max knows is far different than himself. Aside from dressing in a different style than the majority of the rest of the male population, he's just the same as them; he's straight, and loves women. Possibly being the biggest womanizer in the area, it's unlikely for him to fall in love, but it happens. With the one person he doesn't know nearly as well as he thinks he does.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

All I own in this entirely fictitious story is the plot, so if you steal it, prepare to die a terribly brutal death involving a butterknife, wax, and a lighter.

Title credit: "Ashley" - Escape The Fate


ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Second place in this contest.
  1. Did You Ever Want to Be Somebody Else?
    "The Difference Between Medicine And Poison Is In The Dose" - Circa Survive
  2. We Laugh In The Face of Love
    "The Greatest Lie" - Circa Survive
  3. Let Me Get This Straight, Do You Want Me Here?
    "Up All Night" - Blink 182
  4. Wishing to be The Friction In Your Jeans
    "Sugar, We're Going Down" - Fall Out Boy
  5. I Wanted Her to Stay Awhile
    "The Way She Moves" - Forever The Sickest Kids