She Fell Down the Hole

Chapter One

"Alice? Alice stop fooling around by that hole, you have to practice violin!" Sarafine yelled. Alice looked over her shoulder to Sarafine, Sarafine's brown hair was up in a messy bun and she was holding two violins. Alice merely shrugged and then went back to looking down into the hole. Gideon was late. Again. "Where is that stupid rabbit?" Alice thought. Sarafine walked over to Alice and tapped her with the violin.
"Alice, I'm serious. We have lessons. It's Miss Angeline today, and you and I BOTH know she's a bitch with a capital B. So lets go," Sarafine said getting more and more angry. "Sarafine, I don't want to play violin. I already play the flute, the piano, the harp, and the viola. I cannot bear to learn another instrument. Deal with Miss Angeline on your own." Alice said simply and she walked towards the house to change.
Alice entered the mansion and saw her mother. "Hey Mom, I'm quitting violin,"
"You're what?" her mom asked as Alice began walking up the stairs. "I'm quitting. The violin. I can already play four other instruments. Plus I can play extremely hard songs as it is. And I've only had three lessons." Alice explained walking up the stairs. Her mother followed her. "Are you sure you want to quit. It seems to have kept the dreams away." "That's another thing, they weren't dreams. It was real." Alice said turning around to face her mother.
Alice's mother shook her head, "Alice we've already been over this. The dreams about the caterpillar that smokes Hookah, and the Cheshire cat, and even the White Queen, they are not real! Even Dr. Hoffman has said they are figments of your imagination. Give it a rest will you?"
"You give it a rest. I know whats real." Alice mumbled as she walked to her bedroom.
Alice slammed her door behind her. She flung herself on to her bed and her dog Crusade jumped on top of her. "Alright I'll take you! If Gideon ever shows up that is," Alice said. She got up and kicked off her beaten up converse. Sarafine has been begging her to replace them for the past two months. She then took off her skinny jeans and Pierce the Veil t-shirt, and replaced them with a blue dress that was fluffy in the skirt. She let down her white blonde hair from the high pony tail it was in and put a black bow in it. To finish her outfit she added some fishnet gloves and black flats.
Alice emerged from her room looking different and Crusade followed her. She walked past her mother and walked to the hole. A tall white rabbit looked at her and put its pocket watch away. "I've been waiting for you Gideon." She said smiling. "Welcome back to Wonderland Alice," Gideon said holding out his paw for her.

They leaped into the hole and Crusade followed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This version of Alice in Wonderland takes place in the present times. There are electronics, and converse and vans. THANK GOD. Just letting you know so there isn't any confusion.