Status: If you read the first chapter I posted, read the new one, it's completely different.

Of Course, Mr. Sullivan

1/1

I giggled as Jimmy tossed a grape towards my mouth. He missed, but it was cute. I grabbed another grape and threw it. It landed in his hair.

"Alright, either you're sucking on purpose or you really cannot throw," He told me, shaking his head to get the grape out.

I laughed and grabbed it. "I'm not trying... But I do suck," I told him with a wink.

He laughed and grabbed my wrist. "God, Colt. You're really my reason for living," He told me. I blushed and looked away from him. "Hey, no, I'm serious. I really contemplated suicide for a while before you pranced back in." He lifted my chin and placed his lips on mine.

I melted into him. "I love you, Jim," I told him, softly.

I always meant it. Both Jimmy and I hear those words tossed around at school, all the time, and we just glance each other. We'd share a kiss at those moments, but there was a slight problem with that, you see... Jimmy is my...teacher. It seems nasty and I always thought about pedophiles when I heard about student and teacher relationships, but he's not too old... And he's not using me for sex, or anything.

Jimmy - or Mr. Sullivan - is my music teacher, well kinda. I'm an aid for his music class, but he taught me music last year. He has a variety of tattoos and he cusses in class sometimes. He doesn't treat me specially, but he says he definitely trusts me more as a student to do things. Sometimes he has me go get his breakfast from another teacher since he's not allowed to leave the students alone. I draw a heart or two on his napkins then.

Anyways, he's been my secret boyfriend since the end of my junior year when he actually cared that I wasn't doing too well. I had been going through medical issues then - that are all better, now - and was lacking sleep and will to do things.

Jimmy had allowed me to camp out in his room when I needed to do work for other classes and even let me sleep in his office.

Honestly, since Jimmy had been so nice for my time of ill, I started developing a small crush on him... I hadn't thought much of the crush, but...it all changed when we confessed our feelings.

I remember that day well... it was about a week before the end of school and I was dead on my feet....

"Colton," Mr. Sullivan called as I snapped my head up. I looked away from my music sheet and to my sexy teacher.

"Yes, sir?"

"Come here for a moment, will you?" I stood up and walked to the front of the room where he pulled me outside the room. He looked down at me, concern lacing his features. "You alright? You've been falling asleep all day, it seems," He told me.

"Yea," I answered. "My tummy was being mean last night when I was trying to sleep, is all."

He raised an eyebrow. "Would you like to take a nap in my office? We have forty more minutes in this class and you sleeping in there would give you more rest than resting your head on the desk."

I smiled. "That would be great, thank you. If other teachers wonder why they're not my favorite, this is the reason." He chuckled. "Thank you, Mr. Sullivan."

He nodded and we entered the class again for him to open the door to his office. I went in and laid on the couch, "I'll wake you up for next block, so don't worry."

I smiled, bright. "Thank you, so much." I curled into a ball and promptly fell asleep.

---

I opened my eyes to see Mr. Sullivan's bright blue ones disappear as he pressed his lips to mine. I almost shoved him off, in shock, but he's not bad looking or too old, so why shouldn't I kiss my sexy teacher? Well, apart from obvious reasons, that is.

Our lips parted when Mr. Sullivan pulled away, but I pulled him back for another kiss.


"Mm, you tired, Colt?" Jimmy asked, nuzzling his face into my neck. I smiled and snuggled into him. We were at a park a few towns away from Huntington Beach, so no one knew us or that we were student and teacher.

"A bit," I answered. "I'm mostly thinking about our amazing first kiss."

His cheeks got red and he buried his face in my neck again. "Just erase that from your mind," He groaned.

I giggled. "No, I like it. Your pretty blue eyes were right in my face and your breath was minty and-"

"Lalalalalala, stop talking, stop talking, this is horrible!" He covered his ears and continued to make noises.

I giggled some more and kissed him. "I loved our first kiss."

"Yea, yea," He muttered. I grinned.

"That's so fucking disgusting," Someone said. I looked over Jimmy's shoulder to see two preppy-looking girls, looking at Jimmy and I with distaste.

I grinned at Jimmy and pushed him back, straddling his hips. "I love my boyfriend! He's the bestest boyfriend ever!" I exclaimed, before I pressed my lips to his, fiercely.

"Ewwww," The girls chorused. I glanced up to see them walking away. I grinned and pulled away from Jimmy.

"You're so rude," He told me, smiling, his eyes twinkling. "I think I need to give you detention."

I grinned. "Detention with you is perfectly fine." I pressed my lips to his again and he rolled us over, so he was on top.

He ground his lower half into mine and I groaned into his mouth.

Someone cleared their throat though, Jimmy groaned, in protest, and looked up. There was now a police man. "Sirs, there are complaints about your excessive kissing," He voiced, frowning.

"Is it cause we're fucking gay?" Jimmy demanded, glaring.

"The girls who complained were upset because you're gay, yes, but I could care less. My boyfriend is at home now. Honestly, if it wouldn't get me fired, I'd be kissing him in front of them and ignoring their bitchy remarks, but if you guys would more to a car or house, I'd appreciate it." I slipped Jimmy's keys from his pocket, quietly.

"We will," I told him, smiling. "Have a nice day, officer." He nodded and walked away. "Now who's being rude?" I asked Jimmy, poking his belly.

"Your rudeness caused mine, though." I stuck my tongue out at him as we both got off the ground. "Mm, that request to go to a house sounds nice, yea?"

I grinned up at him. "Oh yea.... I'll drive!"

"No, you won't."

I held his keys up, smirking. "Yea, I will."

"When'd you get those??" He asked, patting his pockets.

"When you were being rude to the officer. Now get our stuff, grumpy, and lets go to a hotel. I'll pay."

"With the money you swiped from who?"

I shook my head, smiling. "I haven't swiped any money." He snatched the keys and ran towards his car. "Hey!" I ran after the laughing man. "Get back here, ass!"

"Catch me if you can!!"

"Jimmy!!"

His laughter filled my ears as I continued to chase him.

That's the asshole I love.