I'm Glad You Came

one/one

the sun goes down, the stars come up

Gerard and Frank slipped away from the impossibly large crowd, Gee's bright red hair a beacon to anyone who was actually looking for him. Frank ducked under Gerard's arm and together they raced away towards the bus. Mikey, Ray and Bob could handle the press, fans and the others. They just needed some time together. Long pale fingers laced together, Gerard forced Frank through the blocked off hallway and together with fingers trailing over any part of each other that they could get at, they stumbled and staggered their way into the tour bus.

and all that counts is here and now

"Gee,"

Frank was breathless. He and Gerard stumbled into the tour bus and slammed the door behind them. Instantly fingers were on each other's chest and clothes, finding desperate ways to get to the pale skin hiding behind the material. It was like the fight never happened; not with the way their mouths were hopeless in finding purchase on necks or lips, or how their hands fumbled with buttons and zippers...

"Frank! For Christs' sake I can't believe you!"

It was Gerard. Frank was mindlessly kissing a fangirl behind the bus, his hand dangerously close to slipping beneath her pants. He whipped his head over to him and open mouth gasped; the girl slithered away from the two, running to the dwindling crowd of five or six at the other side of the lot.

"She could be under-aged!"

Gee backpedaled quickly, to make sure that the fan girl wouldn't catch on to the fact that he was actually pissed off that Frank was kissing a girl.

"Gerard..."

"No, Frank. Fuck off. I don't want to hear it."

Although, Gerard knew that Frank would somehow worm his way back into the good books, and like a routine they'd work each other up during the show so badly they'd be desperate for a release. Frank would apologize, Gerard would forgive him, and the cycle would start all over again.


Frank fell onto the bunk under Gerard, who found his spot between the guitarists' legs. Frank moaned as Gerard's fingers found all his sensitive spots. Before long the two of them were naked, sweat dotting at their hairlines, Gerard collected Franks legs and put them over his shoulders. The black haired, pink-rimmed eyes guitarist reached up and touched his lovers cheek, smiling.

my universe will never be the same

After they finished, Gerard and Frank cuddled into each other, tired and breathless. Frank twisted and turned in his lovers arms before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier, Gerard."

"It's fine, Frank."

Gerard mumbled.

i'm glad you came.
♠ ♠ ♠
written for imafreakinKilljoy :D Enjoy!