Status: Updates when ever I can :)

I've Had Enough It's Time for Something Real

Welcome Back Children

Today is the day the guys get back from their tour! I couldn't contain my excitement and literally ran around the house with my red hair flying all over the place.

"Paige! Calm down!" my dad, also known as Papa Gates, told me.

"Nope! You know me! I'm always hyper." I giggled as I ran in a circle around him.

"That's because you never take your meds." He told me as-a-matter-of-factly.

I poked my tounge out at him like a five year old and he disappeared into the kitchen. I started to jump up and down and finally ended up laying on the kitchen table.

I almost fell asleep but my dad kept telling me if I fell asleep he was going to draw on my face. I couldn't wait to see the guys, especially Jimmy. He was my best friend but I maybe sorta kinda have a itty bitty crush on him. Oh who the hell am I kidding? I have a huge fucking crush on him! I've had it since high school.

Nobody knew that though, well except for Brian. He is my twin brother of course and we always keep each others secrets. Of course we'd have our fights now and then but we always made up. It's kind of hard to ignore someone when they live in the same house as you.

I sighed and played with my hair, already bored.Then I realized the guys weren't here when I dyed my hair. Oh well they'll have to be surprised.

It was about 4:30 when I evntually got off the table and yelled "I'm taking a nap!" and started to walk up the stairs.

"No! Get back down here! They'll be here in a minute." My mom, Suzy, said.

I bit back the urge to groan, and sat on the stairs. Well, I layed uncorfortably on the stairs until I heard the door squeak open.

"Honey! I'm home Brian said in a girly voice.

"Bri Bri!" I yelled and jumped off the stairs and onto him when he came into view.

"Sandwhich!" Zacky yelled and jumped on us.

I pushed him off me and got off Brian. Brian gave me a hug and so did all the guys. "What did you do to your hair!?" Brian screeched like a little 5 year old.

"I dyed it? It's not a big deal..?" I said. It sounded more like a question but whatever. Zacky started to pla with it and I smacked his hand away, but the idiot kept tryng to touch it. I eventually bit him and he stopped. Smirking in satisfaction I went and sat on Johnny's lap.

"Hey there Short Shit." I smiled at him.

"Hey Strawberry Shortcake." He smiled back.

I glared at him. Did I have to dye my hair red? Couldn't it have been blue? He'd probably call me Blues Clues. Hell I could dye it any color and he'd think of something for it.

I rolled my eyes at himand he ruffled my hair. I fixed it and leaned back, getting comfortable.

"Hey! Don't get too comfortable my sister Johnny or I'll beat the shit out of you!" Brian said with a conving seriousness and matching glare.

We both went red and I remember last year at a party Johnny and I were extremely drunk and ended up making out and it was caught...on tape! The guys were pretty drunk too but not as drunk as me and Short Shit. We wouldn't do that considering I've known him even longer than Jimmy has.

Yes I admit, Johnny is attractive as well as the other guys, well excluding Brian because he's my brother and that's just plain weird.

"Oh why not Gates? We just want to have fun!" I poked my tounge out at him.

"Just don't go any further than the kick off party." he joked. I went red again and my dad spoke up, finally.

"What happened at the kick off party?" He raised a brow.

"NOTHING!" Me and Johnny yelled at the same time.

~~~~~~

We spent ours talking and finally decided to fire up the grill. Brian invited Michelle, Val, and Gena who also brought a pretty blonde named Leana.

Michelle is dating Brian, Val is dating Matt, and Gena is dating Zacky. Val and Michelle are twins and I love them to death!

Leana is a riot! She's pretty funny and extremely nice. But, I couldn't help but to feel jealous when Jimmy kept staring at her.

Then he started to flirt with her and she flirted back. I tried to keep my happy face on but Brian saw right through it. 'I'm sorry.' He mouthed at me. I shook my head as if to say 'Don't worry about it.' Jimmy and I talked like old times and brought back all those memories from high school.

We got so many detentions it was extremely funny. I remember before Zacky was even friends with us I remeber locking him in the boys bathroom. I was so mean to him. I thought mentally laughing. What? if you don't laugh mentally people might think you have problems.

Almost everyone had crashed out in the living room by 3 in the morning. I was still awake and thirsty. So being the human that needs water, I wandered and to the kitchen only to be heart broken at the sight. It was Jimmy and Leana kissing.

I turned and left before they could see me and sat next to Johnny on the couch. I didn't cry even though I wanted to, so I just layed my head on Johnny's lap and fell asleep, already regretting the alcohol I drank.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it :) It's short but oh well :D