Status: Updates when ever I can :)

I've Had Enough It's Time for Something Real

Tour

"Hair brush? Make-up? Feminine products? Straighteners? Blow dryers? Clothes? Cell-phones? Shoes? Accessories?" Val asked us girls, us saying "Check" after every item she called off.

"Damn it! What about condoms? Do you think the guys will have those!?" She asked worriedly.

We laughed at her and nodded. She sighed and we all grabbed our bags.

"The bus should be here in 15 minutes!" Zacky yelled.

We yelled back our 'Whatevers' and 'Okays' and walked down stairs. Everyone was waiting on the couches with their things thrown on the floor.

We all just sat in silence until we all heard the honk of the bus from outside. We all jumped up and grabbed our things. Everybody filed out of the house and got on the bus.

We greeted Larry as we entered. He smiled and nodded, muttering 'Hi' and 'Hello' back.

They were playing a concert here first then to several more states that I didn't bother to pay attention to while Matt explained.

When we got to the venue and walked in through the back, to avoid any crazy fans.

Matt was walking around doing his vocal warm-ups, Brian was making sure his strings were okay because he hated to change them, Johnny and Zacky were sound checking and Jimmy was spinning his drumsticks in his hands.

After Escape the Fate and Black Veil Brides played they went on. They played their hearts out and as they got ready to leave the Matt stayed on.

"Wait! Before we go. I would like it if Val came on stage." He spoke into the microphone. She looked confused at first but eventually went out. Everybody clapped as she came on stage. They loved her and Matt.

"Val, I've known you for so long an we've been together for most of highschool." He started as he got down on one knee. "I love you with all my heart and want you to be my wife. Valary, will you marry me?" He reached a hand into his pocket and pulled out a little box.

Her eyes widened a bit and she nodded her head. "Yes Matt! Of course I'll marry you!" She said happily and everybody cheered. Matt slid the ring on her finger and kissed her.

Everybody screamed an they left the stage.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

We all went back to the buses and unfortunately it was Jimmy's turn to drive. I decided to sit up front with him so he wasn't so bored. We turned on the radio once every one was asleep and 'Bully' by Shinedown.

We started singing along verly loudly until we heard "Shut the fuck up!" come from Brian.

"Oh piss off!" I yelled back.

After that the radio went off and we just talked until I ended up falling asleep as well.

"Hey! Wake up! We're here!" Somebody said, shaking me violently. I opened my eyes and realized it was Brian. I glared at him and then smacked him.

"Hey you little shit! Get back here!" He yelled after i ran into the livingroom area and hid by Michelle.

She laughed at me and simply got up.

"Traitor!" I yelled. She rolled her eyes and chuckled.

Jimmy came out of the bathroom and his hair was wet. That ment he took a shower, if you didn't know.

He sat next to me and pulled me onto his lap.

Our conversation that we had came back to my mind. I told him I was going to take a test next week and it would be during on of their break week. I was scared as much as I was excited. I wanted to actually go to a doctor and do it there, but, I can't seeing how we're on the road.

We stopped to go and eat. We went to the Waffle House. We, meaning me, Brian, Jimmy, and Johnny, were worse here than at IHOP.

We all walked in calmly, getting bad looks from the others that were already here. I could hear some whisper to their children not to ever dress like us. I simply rolled my eyes and kept my head held high. Like a boss! As my friend Maddie would say..

Before we even ordered our drinks, the guys were throwing things at eachother.

They stoped and failed at trying to remain calm when the waitress walked over to us.

We gave her our orders for our food and drinks and she was off. The guys actualy behaved for once, surprisingly.

We were all having a pleasant conversation and just about went wild when we heard 'Dancing Dead' come on the radio. We all high-fived eachother and Johnny stood up and yelled "We're number one!" happily and people gaving him weird looks and death glares.

Again, we rolled our eyes and went back to our conversation. After about a 30 minutes wait, our food came and we ate everything.

We left after we payed and went on our way to Arizona.