Status: Updates when ever I can :)

I've Had Enough It's Time for Something Real

The Beach Pt. 1

It's been about 3 weeks since the guys got back. Jimmy and Leana could stay in the same room for 5 minutes with out fighting so it didn't work out, Matt is still waiting for the perfect time to pop the question, and the others...well they are themselves.

Johnny is Johnny, he can always make you laugh when he's drunk of his ass, Brian is still the one that always uses weird voices, and Zacky is still the fat kid that loves to eat chips. Even though Zacky has lost weight, he still loves his nachos.

Me? Well that answer changes everyday. I can be crazy...and quite stupid. Like snorting coffee grinds wasn't one of my best ideas, neither was sitting int the middle of a busy street.

Oh 8th grade was my favorite! Me, Brian, and my old friend Rachel all decided to walk to Taco Bell after going to the bank, which i got kicked out of. I didn't do anything! I swear to God!

~Flashback~

"C'mon guys I want a sucker!" Rachel whined as we neared the bank.

"Fine! Go get one we'll wait out here." I told here. She clapped her hands and skipped inside. She came out satisfied, holding the Cotton Candy sucker.

My eyes bugged and I ran to the door. I went inside and approached the nice looking lady at the front desk.

"Can I help you?" She asked sweetly, making me want to vomit.

"Can I have a sucker please?" I asked even more sweetly, batting my eye lashes.

"We don't have any suckers. This is a bank not a charity or a food court. Now get out."

"What a bitch!" I yelled as left, earning a glare from her. I smirked and rejoined Brian and Rachel.

~End Flashback~

I should give her a call sometime. She moved just at the begining of 9th grade and moved back in 11th. She kept her distance from me for some odd reason. I would have let her sit with us and shit. Oh yeah that's right...she was jealous of me becasue we both liked Jimmy but I was his friend, and sadly, still am.

"Who wants to go to IHOP!?" I yelled as I walked down the stairs.

"Oh Me! Me! Me!" Jimmy yelled.

I laughed and we ran to my car and left.

~~~~

When me and Jimmy got there people gave us looks because we were all dressed in black. I rolled my eyes and we were sat down at a table.

Jimmy got bored while he waited and bugged the people behind us.

"Hi! How are you today? Wonderful weather we are having isn't it?" He asked them. I was about to smack him when I heard that voice. That voice that I knew and hated through out school.

"Well, well, well. Whadya know? If it isn't little Miss Slit Her Wrists and what's his face..Timmy?" Amanda Griffin said from beside us, smacking her gum. Haha her life went down the drain.

"It's Jimmy and god damn what the fuck happened to you? You used to be Queen Bee now your just a worker bee. Did daddy cancel your credit card?" I laughed.

"She glared at me. "Well what about you? You obviously can't say much either." She then looked at Jimmy. "Same goes for you, drummer boy."

"Well actually I just got back from a-"

"Shut up Jimmy." I interrupted, hoping he would take a hint. He shut up realixing if he said anything else she'd be all over him.

This trip to IHOP will be my last one in Huntington Beach.

~~~

"Run Jimmycorn! Run!" I yelled as we took off down the street, me on his back.

We got some weird looks and a couple of glares from everyone that we pushed passed on the sidewalk.

"Remember the time we got detention because we broke into the teachers lounge, broke the veniding machine, and stole all the candy from it?" I asked randomly.

"Hell yeah! I had that candy for days since I shoved the most of them into my pants and ran like a fucking cheetah!"

"Well you wouldn't have ahd to put them into your pants if you just threw them in the bag like I told you to you big doofus!" I laughed.

We soon were at the beach and I knew what Jimmy was going to do. He was going to throw me into the ocean. He ran to the shoreline and as soon as he was about to make his move I went inot ninja mode.

I jumped off his back and ran behind him. Before he could move I pushed him forward and he fell into the wet sand.

"EWWW" He screeched like a 4 year old. He grinned evily at me and dove fully into the water. This cant be good.

I started to back away slowly and when he came out, running at me with his arms wide open I took off like a mother fucker. But, since he had some really long legs he caught up to me quickly and before i knew it, I was soaked.

I smirked at him, an idea already forming in my head.

"Let the games begin Jimmy." I said mischeviously.