Status: Updates when ever I can :)

I've Had Enough It's Time for Something Real

Something More

The spa....

It's a quiet place, the type of place for relaxation, and escaping a house full of yelling grown men, that act like little kids.

Other times, it's not so great. You those Avenged Sevenfold fans that know who us girls are, don't kniw who we are, or sit right and front of you and talk shit about you, but, have no clue who you even are.

Which is happening now. There was a girl sitting with her friend right next to us talking about the photo of Jimmy kissing me.

"She's probably a hoe. I mean, seriously? How come this is the first time we've seen her with Jimmy or any of the guys. I'd probably have a better chance with them than her."

The other girls didn't here it, but I was getting pissier byt the second. The clerk was sitting there filing her nails whil waiting for the next person to be caled back.

After a minute she said 'Paige Haner?"

I walked up and soon the other girls were done as well. my phone rang as the two girls were sitll talking, still trashing me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Paigey! Guess what!!"

"Jimmy!! Did you eat your candy that I told you not to eat?" There was silence and laughing.

"No! Not at all! I just had a few twix bars..."

"James Owen Sullivan! Those were mine! You owe me more." I pouted as the two girls looked up at me. i glared at them.

"Okay. I sowy. I'll get you more. I love you Paigers." He tried to suck up to me.

"Love you to Jimmy." 'More than you know.' i thought. "Just don't touch any candy."

I hung up and waited for Val and Michelle, seeing as they were the last two to get called back. Then the two fans came closer to me.

"Hi! Your Jimmy's girlfriend right?" One with Blonde hair asked me.

"Nope I'm a hoe. Why don't you run along now?" I said as they both gave me 'confused' looks. The shrugged and tried to start a conversation with me. I started to text Jimmy secretly.

God, these two were completely two faced! Eventually the lady called their names and the twins were done. We left and we got home.

Suddenly two giant twix bars were shoved right in front of my face. I flinched but then grabbed the candy bars and skipped around the room. "CANDY!!!" I yelled.

~~~~~~

It was about 10 o'clock at night and surprisingly Zacky was passed out on the floor. We all decided to watch a scary movie. I never watched scary movies. They...scared me.

So the whole time, me and the girls jumped and shrank into the guys' arms. Well, poor Gena didn't have Zacky to snuggle into so she decided to call it a night.

But about an hour into the movie I started to laugh at everyone that died. I got questioning looks from everyone and I just shrugged.

Soon enough i was holding Jimmy, as he jumped. That's odd. i'm pretty sure he's not a girl. I'd have to ask his mom.

Everyone was soon asleep on the couch except for me and Jimmy. He kept looking down at me. Several times we just stared at eachother, not even blinking.

Before i knew it, we were both leaning in. Our lips met, and I felt the sparks flying. it wasn't rough or lustfilled. It was...wonderful, amazing, perfect.

Soon enough we broke apart because Zacky woke up.

Just great. Always count on Zacky to ruin the moment.

"So...what did that just make us?" i asked after Zacky fell back asleep

"Well...if you want...it can make us a couple."

"I'd like that." I said as my lips found his once more.