Status: Updates when ever I can :)

I've Had Enough It's Time for Something Real

IHOP and Johnny's Bar

I woke up to a loud thump and noticed Brian fell on the floor. I sighed and tried to fall back asleep but it was hard to since we were all on the couch.

Eventuall I just got up and went to the kitchen. I was going to make pancakes. Which is surprising since I never cooked with the guys around.

The smell most likely woke Brian up, because he ran into the kitchen like a mad man. If he did that then God only knows what Jimmy will do. Brian went into the living room and came back olding his phone. I heard the camera click and knew he took a picture. He'll probably out it on twitter. Joy.

"Since when do you cook?" He asked.

"I always have.You've just never seen me."

Once the pancakes were done we only woke Jimmy up, since he'd probably sit on us and crush us with his boney ass if we didn't let him know there were pancakes.

"I'm not eating it if Brian made it. Last time he tried to make something for me, my sandwich ended up burnt." Jimmy declared.

"Oh just sit down and eat. I made it not him."

He smirked and ate his pancakes happily.

All the pancakes were gone by the time everyone else finally got up. They were slightly confused when they saw us eating but they didn't find the source.

"Where is our food?" Johnny asked.

"No food for you!" Jimmy held his plate away childishly.

I rolled my eyes at him and laugghed at Johnny. "it's down the street at the local IHOP." Johnny's face lit up, he had an idea.

"We should go there later!" He said happily. Me and Jimmy groaned.

"Do ww have to?"

"Yes! You're going, and you going to like it!" Brian said evily.

We huffed and sat back in defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Later at IHOP^

We all had a huge booth. Val and Matt sat next to eachother, Brian and Michelle, Zacky and Gena, and Johnny and Lacey. I was sat in between Jimmy's legs, his arms around me. There wasn't anymore room for me and I didn't want to sit in one of those uncomfortable chairs.

"Awwh! Isn't that cute?" I heard her nasaly voice.

"What do you want Amanda?" Jimmy almost growled.

"Nothing. I'm here to take your order. Now whatdya want?''

I rolled my eyes and told I wanted only a coke. I wasn't that hungry.

The others ordered and she was off, after she flirted with Brian when Michelle was clearly there. Needless to say Michelle was pissed and Brian was disugsted.

After that we went over to Johnny's bar. I kept the drinks coming shot after shot after shot. I still wasn't drunk., that was untl I ordered Vodka, pure Vodka.

It didn't take long then. I was drunk, drunk off my ass. I was worse than Johnny, it was that bad.

I started to make out with Jimmy and soon it got even more heated than that. We ended up in one of the back rooms only to realize it in the morning.