Status: Just starting out :)

Breaking All the Rules

Why?

We were about to go walking down the hall when I suddenly remembered something very important. "Hey, Sisco," I looked over at her, "Let me see your schedule."

"Oh," she said grinning, "I've already got it memorized." Typical for her, the smarty that she was. "1st History, then Geometry, AP English, Art, and Science. After lunch I have Theater Arts, A free period, and then I finish it off with Athletics."

"Cool," I said and smiled, "It looks like I have 1st, 3rd, 6th, and 7th with you."

"Not doing sports this year?" I shrugged, they honestly didn't interest me. I wasn't very competitive normally.

"Well," a voice said from behind me, "From what I can tell from your exchange and looking over Chess's shoulder, it looks like I have quite a few classes with both of you."

I'm sad to say I squeaked like a mouse and spun around quickly only to see the person that had been on my mind the most lately. Max. His hair was shaggy and blond and his eyes were the same unique golden shade as his twin sisters. He kind of smiled in my direction and gave a fuming Sisco a mischevious grin.

I almost started laughing but held it in, after all, what would Sisco think?

"I'll see you two freaks later," he called at us, as he walked down the hallway.

I was just about melting inside, gosh I was so pathetic. And it didn't help that despite Max being a bit of a nerd, he was quite a looker.

"Hey, Captain Obvious," Sisco said, snapping her fingers in my face, and then laughing, "C'mon, the bell rang, we have to get to history."

"Oh, yeah," I returned the smile and continued to walk down the hall.

Upon walking in, I noticed our teacher was wearing a pair of wind pants, and a Venus High Jaguars shirt. Great, I thought, another coach. Me and coaches did not get along hardly ever. They had like this prejudice against kids who didn't play sports here.

He immediately started off with a speech about his standards and the typical first day of school junk. Which is why I proceeded to take out a pencil and paper and start to draw a picture. I loved to draw anime people and from my head seemed to spout an image. It was a girl with a pencil and a pad of paper sitting on a park bench. There was a cute guy behind her leaning over, trying to see what she was doing, she was trying to cover the picture with her hands.

I suppose someone could write a whole story about this picture. But all I saw was a little fantasy playing out in my mind. But instead of a cute little anime girl, it would be me. And instead of the dark-haired guy, it would be Max.

If only perfection was that easy.

"I'll be taking that," my new history teacher snatched the picture up out of my hands. He took it and looked at it for a little while. "Interesting, I think I'll keep this one." So he proceed to take a piece of tape and hang it up on his wall.

Now I am going to say I am a very quiet and forgiving normally. But right now, I was fuming. What was his problem? And why did he have to hang it up to display it to the whole world? Well, at least I hadn't signed it yet (I always signed my work). At least no one would know it was me. Except of course everyone in the room.

I felt a strange urge to groan as the bell rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you peeps like the story so far, me and hope-filled-heart are going to make it beast!

GO TEAM MAX!!!!
(I'm destined to marry that guy, our hippie child friend said so)