Status: Just starting out :)

Breaking All the Rules

Crush

"You are baby sitting tonight, Chess."

I groaned, "Mom!"

"I'm sorry, but your father has a business meeting. There's frozen pizza in the fridge."

"So you're trying to bribe me with pizza?"

"Cut the attitude! We could have someone else come baby sit."

"Can Sisco come over?

"Ya, whatever."

I huffed, then sulked/walked into the kitchen where I shoved the lousy pizza into the oven, then called Sisco.

A few minutes later, we were sitting on the couch stuffing cheap pepperoni down our throats, drooling over the issue of Celebrity Weekly that she had just picked up.

She laughed her most girlish of laughs that she only reserved for drop dead gorgeousness, "Isnt Josh Hutcherson just the cutest thing?"

Although I wasn't the type of girl that spent all her time drooling over guys (Max was the exception to that), I had to agree that Josh wasn't bad, "Totally."

"So", she kicked her feet up onto the foot rest, then eyed me, "Who has been your oo la la lately?"

I couldn't help but laugh, because it was just so Sisco to call a crush my "oo la la", then I realized that I had to answer. Through the years, I had gotten by with lying to Sisco, telling her that I liked this guy or that guy, but, as we got older, it was getting harder and harder, "Ummmm..."

"Oh, spit it out! You know I'll find out eventually."

"When? How?"

It was kind of creepy how sometimes, it seemed like she knew everything, but her apply was reassuring enough (well, kind of), "Maybe the next time one of us sleeps over. You talk in your sleep, you know."

I sighed, "Matt is kind of cute."

"Matt? The guy who can never remember to zip his fly?" She laughed, "Goodness, "Chess, you could have way better than him!"

Like Max?
♠ ♠ ♠
PS: I also think that Josh Hutcherson is "not bad"