Status: Just starting out :)

Breaking All the Rules

Company

I shoved all of my books in my bag, then threw it over my shoulder, weighing myself down with the work that would become my next four years. Gosh, I hated high school already! But at least I had Max...

I walked, well, dragged out of the building, and into the bright sunlight. I looked up, and let it soke into my skin, taking a deep breath of relief.

It had been one of those days.

I began the journey home, on foot, as always. Used to, it was just a little hop to our little home, but now, I had to take back roads. Long, boring, never ending back roads, with nothing but the tumbleweeds and an occasional cow to keep me company.

I could hardly wait to get started. Not.

But I went, trudging down the road, stopping every hundred yards or so to take a breath. About half way home, I realized that I might not be the only one that took this road...

It was two men, walking towards me from a few hills over, in about their mid to late twenties from what I could tell. I could see the sun glinting off one of the men's yellowish hair, and the other one's had more of a darker tent to it.

Even from a distance, there was one striking feature that the two had that I couldn't miss... they carried themselves in a "carefree, look at me" kind of way that was intimidating, but I decided to just ignore them.

They would stay on their side of the road, I would stay on mine. No big deal.

As they came closer, they seemed to notice me, too, and little by little, inch by inch, they began creeping their way to my side.

By the time they got to me, I was in the ditch trying to avoid them.

Which, of course, didn't happen.

"Hey, baby!" The dark haired one said, the tips of his words sluring together, warning me that he was a tad over tipsy.

I decided to just ignore them, figuring that they would go away.

Once again, no such luck. "Oh, cum'on now!" Blondie said, "We just wanna have alittle fun!"

I began walking faster, but so did they. Dark hair guy got up right beside me, and grabbed for my jacket, yanking it off, "Just afew more layers."

Then blondie threw me down in the ditch, and together, they took the rest off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bet you weren't expecting that! Me and fearless forever have plenty more surprises in store! This is going to be your new favorite story!!!