Sequel: Meet You There
Status: FINISHED

Exchange

Chapter 13

Once Pierre and Kayleigh had left, I was waiting for Sebastien to grab his keys so we could go.
"hold on let me grab my coat and we'll grab some dinner before the game yeah?" said Sebastien
"sure thing" I smiled impatiently, checking him out as he ran up the stairs.

Hey he put himself in that position.

"okay let's go" he said as he ran back down, grabbing my hand and leading me to his car.
"well aren't you being a complete gentleman tonight!" I said as he opened my door.
"no just being myself" He teased.
"oh I didn't realise you were SUCH a gentleman all the time" I laughed, "where was THIS attitude the other night when you hugged me when you were all sweaty?!" I asked.

He just laughed and got in the car and drove to a little cafe so we could have dinner before the game.

We both ordered burgers and sat there in pointless conversation, mainly teasing each other. I began wondering how Kayleigh was doing, but then pushed the thought out of my head, tonight was Sebastien. Even though I'd seen him every day this week, I felt like it had been a while.

"Hey was Kayleigh alright before she left? She looked a little nervous..." Sebastien asked, I guess it's a big brother thing.
"Yeah she was just slightly nervous, I think reality just finally hit her,” I said as we got our burgers.
"Reality?" he asked as he took a bite of his burger. Ah crap,
"I think she just thought about it most of the week and then it was finally happening," I said, leaving out the fact that this possibly could have been a thought for a few months.

"okay really? Beet root on your burger? AND pineapple?" he asked as he realised what I'd ordered. I shrugged and took a bite,
"this burger. Is great. Seriously." I said between mouthfuls. "eh I guess it's an Aussie thing then?" I laughed.
"really?" he asked
"seriously it tastes SO good! These burgers are amazing! We need to come here more often!!"
"Ahh THAT can be arranged" he laughed. He had THE most adorable laugh, making me smile.
"mind if I take a bite?"
"a bite of what?" I asked cheekily.
"didn't you ever get taught not to answer a question with a question?" he asked.
"YOU obviously didn't since you just did that" I said sticking my tongue out at him, and he just sat there smiling and laughing.
"can I have a bite though?" he asked, putting on a puppy dog face "mhm" I mumbled since I'd just taken a bite.

That face was irresistible.

"You realise I can't POSSIBLY say no to THAT face, its impossible!" I said as I handed him over my burger.
"hahaha I KNEW you'd give into it" he said laughing.

Once we finished eating, Sebastien insisted on paying.

"Sebastien you are NOT paying again. I have money, and you played for the tickets let me pay!" I argued with him.
"no, you're not paying, end of story!" he argued.
"Sebastien..." I begged with a slight puppy dog face. Hey it worked for me, it's gotta work on him right?
"...at least my meal?" I asked.
"you know, if my puppy dog face hadn't worked on you earlier I wouldn't have let it work"
"sure sure" I said getting the bill and putting enough money inside to cover it plus a tip, before quickly turning around to find a waitress before Sebastien realised what I'd done.

"okay let's go!" I said,
"but. Did you just. JESS!" he said as he realised what I'd done. But I walked quickly out of the cafe and ran to the car, but he caught up to me pulling me into a hug from behind.

"well aren't you cheeky!" he said bringing his face only centimeters away from mine.
"I can be more then cheeky" I said with a devilish grin on my face.
"oh is that so" he said before pressing me against his car and softly kissing me, before breaking apart leaving me wanting more.

"hey!" I exclaimed.
"that's what you get for not letting me pay!" he laughed.
"well in that case I should do this more often" I teased, before receiving another soft kiss before being ushered into the car.

We had pretty good seats, not sure how Sebastien got them, so I'm glad I didn't let him pay for dinner. It was a pretty even game with the Canadiens winning by 1 goal. By the time we got home it was about 11pm. Kayleigh wasn't home just yet, so we waited on the couch for her. Waited probably wasn't the best term, since Sebastien wasn't particularly patient which ended with us kissing, hoping that noone would walk in.

"Sebastien..." I mumbled.
"mhm" he replied obviously not wanting to stop
"Sebastien..." I mumbled again.

Then I think he heard what I heard, and realised Kayleigh and Pierre were on the other side of the door.

"oh umm right" he said.
"don't worry... this isnt by choice" I giggled.

We waited a few minutes for them when Kayleigh finally opened the door smiling, but Sebastien ran after Pierre.

"hey! Wait up!" I heard Sebastien yell at Pierre in French, but I couldn't hear the rest of their conversation because I was out of earshot.
Kayleigh and I went upstairs to our room.

"soooo?" I questioned.
"it was alright.." she began.
"alright good? Or alright bad? Or alright just alright? Hey don't lie I saw that smile when you walked in!" I said
"oh yeah umm it was perfect actually. He was typical Pierre in a gentleman way, still with the jokes and the smart ass remarks, he wouldn't let me pay for dinner no matter how many times I begged him, and then paid for the movie too, oh and dessert."
"aww that's so sweet!"
"I was gonna kill him in the end but oh well"
"wait did you kiss him? Or he kiss you or?"
"mmmm"
"I'll take THAT as a yes" "
it was a sweet goodnight kiss when I got out of the car," she said.

Just as she said that we were interrupted by a knock on our door. Kayleigh's parents were never ones to tell us to sleep, I guess they figured we'd learn to regret the late nights when we had school the next day, so I presumed it was Sebastien so I got up and answered the door.

“hey what’s up?” I asked sticking my head out
“I kinda wasn’t finished back on the couch…” he began as he kissed me softly
“oh really now?” I questioned
“oh come here” he said dragging me out of the doorway
“hold on let me tell Kayleigh not to wait up” I said as I turned to stick my head inside the room.
“hey Kay, don’t wait up Sebastien wants to talk for a bit” I said, starting to giggle, since I could feel Sebastien’s hands around my waist.

He pulled me into his room, and just stood with me in his arms for a bit before trailing kisses up my neck, to my jaw and eventually to my lips. I had butterflies, the way he made me felt was indescribable. Just standing in his arms. I felt like nothing was wrong. I felt like... I can't describe it. But he didn't stop, and I didn’t stop him.

It was just kissing, I didn't particularly wish to go further and I knew he didn't want to make me, but it was magical. We found our way to his bed and just lay in each other’s arms. I was staring at his eyes when he smiled, "what?" he said with a slight laugh in his voice.

"you're eyes, they are just..." I said before I was cut off by a quick kiss as he brushed my hair out of my face.
"can we just stay here, like this?" I asked as I snuggled closed into his body, "mhm" he said tightening his arms around me, not wanting to ever let go.
♠ ♠ ♠
keep the feedback coming (:
also... if you guys want longer chapters let me know because that can easily be done!