Sequel: Meet You There
Status: FINISHED

Exchange

Chapter 14

The next morning both me and Sebastien were woken to Sebastien's phone ringing at 6:45am. But unlike him I jumped up to find it to shut it up, while he just groaned and rolled over and went back to sleep.

He really needs to put his phone on silent when sleeping!

"hello?" I asked, still slightly half asleep
"ah Jess?" the voice on the other end asked, I had no clue who it was since I hadn’t fully woken up yet.
"...yes" I said slowly wondering who had recognised my voice, it was too early for this.
"it's Chuck I thought I called Sebastien?" Chuck said very confused
"sorry, yeah you did, I was just in here and answered it, he's still kinda asleep" I replied
"Ahkay, can you tell him I called then? WAIT what are you doing in his room at 6:45am to be woken by his phone ringing?!" Chuck asked
"See you at school Chuck..." I replied about to hang up
"just tell him to call me straight away"
"bye chuck"
"bye"

I was still half asleep and figured I'd go for at least another 15mins of sleep and lied back down next to Sebastien. Wait, did I fall asleep here? Oh well, too tired to even try and figure this one out.

At 7:10 Seb's alarm went off waking us both up and all I heard from the other side of the bed was a "mmmggghhrrr" kind of groan.
"Sebastien, wake up" I said nudging him.
"mmm I'm getting up... Wait what are you doing in my bed, I'm not..." he said starting to trail off, getting up slightly alarmed.
"oh thank God" he said
"thank God for what?" I asked
"that Were both clothed and that well ... Yeah, that" he said. I knew he was leaving something out but I didn't really want to know what he was thinking, if it was what I'm thinking he's thinking.
"hey call Chuck back, I'm gonna go have a shower" I said still sleepy, getting up and making my way to the door.

As I stuck came out and went to open my bedroom door Kayleigh opened it from the inside. Crap.
"where we're you last night missy?" she asked pulling me inside.
"I fell asleep with Seb again, can I just have a shower and not be interrogated right now please?" I asked.
"no, you're going to sit here and tell me that NOTHING happened in there last night!" she said.
"Kay, TRUST ME, NOTHING happened, well not nothing, but definitely NOT what you're thinking!" I said, but I felt like she didn't believe me. "go ask Sebastien if you don't believe me!"
"no it's okay, I believe you, now go get ready for school!" she directed handing me some clothes.

I had a shower and got dressed, grabbed my stuff and went to have breakfast, with Kayleigh, Natalia and Sebastien joining me minutes later.

"so I was wondering if anyone here wanted to go to Toronto tonight?" Sebastien asked as me and Kayleigh got in the car.

"Toronto?!" we both asked.
"yeah Toronto, you've never been there right?" he asked me.
"never been there" I said.
"but tonight?!" Kayleigh asked, "what on EARTH is making us go to Toronto tonight?!" she continued.
"well I was thinking more like the weekend and we'll leave after school..." he said
"okay Sebastien, we're down to go to Toronto and all but a) WHY?! And b) have you talked to mum and dad?" Kayleigh asked.
"a) we got a gig and b) yeah I spoke to them already they're fine with it"
"well then it's settled, Toronto!" I said.

When we got to school the 5 other boys found us,
"they in for Toronto?" asked Pat.
"they sure are!" he said putting his arms around my neck.
"hey lovebirds, I still don't get what SHE was doing answering your phone at 6:45am!" asked Chuck.
"well I WAS asleep in his room until you woke me up thank you!"
"oh you were asleep in his room?" Chuck questioned, “like in his bed, in his room?”
"oh in his bed aye?" chimed David winking at me,
"Chuck, man, just leave it. You too David" said Pierre, knowing exactly where they were headed.

I was kind of thankful for that because I didn't particularly wish to explain that to everyone, but I knew Chuck would probably ask again in homeroom. And I just smiled at Pierre, and he smiled back, knowing I was thankful. We left everyone to grab our stuff and Sebastien walked me to my locker.

"don't worry bout them" he said, I guess he knew what I was thinking.
"you either okay? Besides its not like anything happened" I teased.
"THAT is very true" he laughed before kissing me goodbye and heading to his homeroom. I got to mine and sat down, when Chuck and Pat came in.

Here comes interrogation.
"so..." said Pat,
"yeah?" I asked.
"last night, in Sebastien's bed aye?"
"pat just drop it okay?"
"come on, why were you sleeping in his bed, did something go down between you?" Chuck asked trying to get it out of me.
"guys NOTHING happened. I just fell asleep with him on his bed okay?" I said trying to get them to drop it.
"so he didn't get lucky or anything?" Pat inquired.
"depends what you define as lucky." I said cheekily as if I was hiding something. "guys he was only lucky to have ME okay? Nothing else we did NOT go there, okay?" I said.
"oh okay" they both said. Well THAT shut them up. They didn't continue the conversation and just left it which I was thankful for.

At lunch I found the boys and Kayleigh sitting next to Sebastien, as he put his arm around me.

"so who's ready for Toronto?!" asked David, he was so easily excitable.
"we gone partay!" I said, making them all look at me.
"what? We are?"
"yeah we are... But WHO says that?" said Kayleigh
"... Okay it's gotta be an Aussie thing then..."
"yeah I think so" she replied.
"so what time are we leaving?" asked Jeff.
"umm well we gotta get our stuff in the van which takes like what 15mins?" said Chuck.
"AND you have to give these two at least half an hour to get changed and pack" Sebastien cut in, then I have him a look that said ‘you know I only take 10minutes’
"well KAYLEIGH needs half an hour at least" he corrected himself.
"and we finish at 3, so meet at my house at like 4:30?" said Chuck, "that good with everyone?" "yeah that's fine" was the group consensus.

After school we drove home and Me and Kayleigh both grabbed a bag, which I dumped a pair of jeans, a parker, a few shirts and Kayleigh insisted I pack a dress and a pair of heels even though I doubted I’d wear them.

"you girls ready?" asked Sebastien, sticking his head into our room.
"I am, she's ALMOST done I think. Not sure how much more she can cram into that bag!" I teased.
"hey sorry for packing to be prepared for anything!" she responded.
"whatever" me and Sebastien both said.
"okay, DONE!" she said,
"you sure?!" I asked Kayleigh.
"positive!"
"can you even carry that ?" Sebastien asked her.
"Yeah!" she said trying to pick it up, "on second thoughts..."
"here I'll take it" Sebastien said picking it up. "seriously Kay, WHAT is in here?" he asked as he took it down to the car.

Before we left we got a quick lecture from Mr. Lefebvre, in French.
"Seb you're in charge of the girls. You make sure they're safe and everything okay?"
"yes dad"
"and If you get tired while driving you pull over and let someone else drive okay?"
"yes dad"
"and make sure you eat" chimed in Mrs Lefebvre
"here's some money for petrol and food, don't spend it on other things okay?" Mr. Lefebvre said handing Sebastien some money.
"okay dad"
"bye mum, dad" said Sebastien and Kayleigh said.
"by Mrs and Mrs Lefebvre" I said
"be careful you three!" Mrs Lefebvre called as we got in the car.