Sequel: Meet You There
Status: FINISHED

Exchange

Chapter 21

As that happened the boys and Kayleigh, Kailyn and Belle realised what had just happened, and Pierre, since he wasn't holding anything, jumped and pulled me into a bear hug to restrain me, making sure I couldn't do more damage while everyone around Katie made sure she was alright.

Everyone knew she was a bitch but still I had punched her in the face and THAT was going to bruise.

Tears had started streaming down my face when Pierre let go and moved me into Sebastien's arms. He stroked my hair to calm me down but the tears just kept coming, but he never let go. He walked me over to the van, me still in his arms, and we sat on the floor inside while I wiped away my tears.

"you stopped?" he asked, and I nodded in response,
"do you want to talk about it?" he asked, which made me crawl back in his arms and silent tears just stream down my face.

I still didn’t know how alright we were, I mean he wasn't happy before he played, nor had he been for the last few days.

"Jess, it's okay, please stop, please, I don't like seeing you cry; it hurts" he said wiping away my tears, I then stopped but I was still clinging to him.
"I can't believe I did that, just I can't, Ive never hit anyone other than in self defence, but she deserved it. I hate her and She's a lying bitch, and she knows it and she called me a fucking slut. I would never do ANYTHING to hurt you. Ever" I said almost close to tears again.

"hey it's okay, I know you wouldn't, it's okay" he said which was comforting considering the way he'd been acting the last few days.
"here have some water" he said handing me a bottle.
"okay I'll go first" he said reluctantly, I didn't know what he was talking about until well he started talking.

"Jess I know I haven't been the best person these last few days but, the other day... When I was getting my stuff from my locker there was a note in there that said 'there's more to it than you think' and then Katie appeared and started flirting with me. I figured the note came from her after the events at lunch, but I started to almost believe it" he said sighing. “I really didn’t want to believe it but it kept playing on my mind.”

I was still clinging to him and not saying a word.

"you going to say what got you so wound up or do I have to guess? Because she had to have REALLY wound you up for you to hit her." he said after a minute or two.

"I saw how pissed you were the last few days and tonight, and I kind of guessed what was eating at you. I was pissed that the bitch had the nerve to tell me I cheated on you, with your BEST-FRIENDS, MORE THAN ONCE. And THEN she started flirting with you knowing I was right there. I knew what she was doing but I guess I couldn’t restrain myself much longer. And I was pissed that you we’re pissed and would barely say two words to me. Oh and again apparently I'm a slut!" I said starting to sob again.

"Hey it's okay you're beautiful and anything BUT a slut" he said trying to calm me down, but then the van door opened and Kayleigh, Belle and Kailyn came in. I didn't want to let go of Sebastien but Kayleigh took over from him insisting he leave even though he didn't want to.

"Jess..." Kayleigh started,
"I have to admit that was a great punch!" said Kailyn excitedly, making me laugh.
"there we go, there's that smile... But seriously NICE PUNCH!" Kailyn said.
"me and Kailyn were right behind you, don't worry; you weren’t imagining things, she did provoke you" Belle said,
"besides she's a bitch, everyone knows it, and a slut, she is SUCH a slut. I can tell you know she just wanted in Sebastien’s pants" continued Kailyn, making me laugh again.
"seriously, I'm kind of glad you punched her, she deserved it" Kayleigh said slightly laughing.

The fact that they were all laughing about it made me feel better about it.

"I don't regret it is just that I can't believe I did that" I said With a little laugh
"I bet it hurt too" said Kailyn now laughing so much she couldn’t sit still
“I know it hurt… I put a lot of force into it” I admitted
“I know, I saw her face turn red. But hey the more it hurt the better you feel right?” asked Belle with a little laugh
“I feel slightly bad for punching her though…” I added
“doesn’t matter, if you didn’t hit her, someone else would have in time” said Kayleigh with a sigh of relief and a little laughter, making me smile.

We sat there for a bit in idle conversation until I noticed it was just us girls in the van, and that Sebastien wasn’t there at all.
"Where'd Seb go?" I asked,
"I think he's with the boys, I'll go find him" said Belle getting up,
"thanks" I said smiling.

She returned shortly with Sebastien and Pierre, he seemed happy that I had stopped crying and now had a smile on my face.

"Hi" Sebastien said as he sat down next to me on the floor of the van and put his arm around me before kissing my cheek.
"Hi" I said, returning the favour but with an actual kiss this time.
"guys really? We're right here" said Kailyn.
"sorry" we both said blushing.
"you alright?" he whispered into my ear, and I just nodded.
"you want to get out of here?" he whispered, and again I nodded.
"hey Pierre mind if we leave?" Sebastien asked Pierre who was now sitting next to Kayleigh with his arm around her.
"umm yeah but I need to put the gear in here, take Jeff's car and we'll meet wherever." he said
"I kinda had a bit too much to drink before and I cant drive," Seb said with a little giggle.
"well go find Jeff and ask him to drive!" Pierre said.
"I'll be back then!" Sebastien said quickly kissing my cheek before leaving.

He came back with the boys and some of the equipment, and then we made our way over to Jeff's car with David; everyone else was helping pack up and going with Pierre and Belle.

"so where we going?" Jeff asked when we got in the car,
"I think my house is empty, go to mine" said Sebastien.

We got home and Grabbed some drinks while the boys headed down to the basement, and not long after we'd gotten home everyone else showed up. It'd been a long night and we all fell asleep on separate lounges and around the basement.

At about 3:30am I woke up startled and panicking, I have no idea what had me in this state but I was. I got up and navigated my way to the couch Sebastien had fallen asleep on.

"Sebbbbyyyy" I whispered nudging him surprisingly waking him up so easily. "what's wrong?" he asked slightly panicking.
"I dont know" I said with tears in my eyes about to spill over onto my cheeks. "come here baby" he said moving as far back as he could so I could lie down with him,
"whatever it is it's going to be alright, nothing can hurt you, I'm here, it's okay" he said as I lied down, facing him and cuddling into him while he put his arm around me, making sure I was alright before be both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I found myself wrapped in Sebastien's arms, and I noticed that me and Sebastien weren't the first awake as I could here movement and giggles from where Kayleigh had fallen asleep.

"you alright?" Sebastien asked when he realised I was awake
"I think so" I replied,
"you sure? You seemed pretty distressed when you woke me up" he asked.
"yeah I'm sure," I said before softly kissing him on the lips and getting up.
"can we talk later?" he asked, I smiled and nodded in response, and then grabbed his hand, pulling him up.

"should we wake everyone?" I asked him and he shrugged,
"good luck with David. It's a miracle he ever makes it to school on time" Sebastien responded.
"Kayleigh, Pierre, I know you're awake, get up." I said,
"okay how?!" Pierre asked,
"she has great hearing" said a reluctant Kayleigh.
"not to mention all the giggling I kept hearing. I don't want to know" I said, shaking my head and then started to wake everyone up since it was after 11am.

We all just hung out all day in the basement and everyone ended up staying for dinner, and stayed till around 9pm before we all remembered we had school the next day.

"Hey Jess can we talk now?" Sebastien asked while we were cleaning up the basement once everyone left,
"and that would be my cue to leave" Kayleigh said before disappearing upstairs giving us some privacy.

"what's up?" I asked Sebastien.
"I want to make sure your alright. You kind of scared me last night when you woke me up almost in tears, I had no idea what had happened" he said,
"like I said I don't really know why" I said, I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes, but I wasn't going to let Sebastien see them; it would only make him more worried.

"I'm fine, I promise." I said reassuringly.
"if that changes, come find me, any time, any day, anywhere, okay? But maybe it's your subconscious being worried about school tomorrow? I don't know, but just know I'll protect you against anything anyone throws are you, tomorrow, the day after, forever, no matter what" he said pulling me into a tight hug
"no matter what" I repeated back to him resting my head on his shoulder.

The next few days at school weren't as bad as I could have expected. Admittedly I'm sure Sebastien and the rest of the boys would have bit anyone's head off who would have condemned me for what I did on Saturday night. But no one seemed fussed that I had hit Katie, if anything, most people seemed happy that someone had finally knocked her into place; evidently she was a bigger bitch then I thought.

A few weeks passed and nothing much happened, the boys had a few gigs and Sebastien relaxed around me with other people especially since he saw how protective his friends were about me had anyone said a word about me hitting Katie a few weeks back.
♠ ♠ ♠
its longer than usual but i couldnt resist... let me know what you think as usual :)