Sequel: Meet You There
Status: FINISHED

Exchange

Chapter 24

I rolled over still half asleep, expecting to fall onto Sebastien but instead I rolled onto an empty bed making me wake up and realise he wasn't in the room.

"good morning sweetie" Sebastien said as he came came back in, lifted me up and shifted himself back into his bed under me.
"how did you sleep?"
"well you're comfier than my pillow in my bed" I teased,
"where'd you go?" I asked puzzled,
"I was in the bathroom until Natalia almost broke the door down," he said laughing.

We sat there for a while until Pierre came in looking for his clothes,

"lovebirds, get up already!" he yelled,
"do we have tooo" I whined,

"c'mon we'll go get some breakfast?" he offered, making me jump out of bed. "seriously I think you love food more than you love me..." said Sebastien with a little laugh, and then kissing me on the cheek.

"morning" I said to Kayleigh as I entered our room,
"morning to you too, you're in a good mood"
"mhmm" I mumbled as a sat down on my bed
"... Care to explain?" she asked,
"maybe..." I said with a cheeky grin on my face, she gave me a look that said 'spill it'.

"okay... You know how you said your brother has never felt the way he feels about me with another girl?"
"yes..."
"that's basically what he told me last night before we fell asleep"
"that's what you kicked Pierre out about?"
"well I doubt Sebastien would have told me he loves me had his best friend been standing there just chilling while we had that conversation"
"wait he told you he loves you?!" kayleigh asked with urgency and a little shocked.

"mhm" I said nodding my head,
"... And you said what exactly?"
"I told him I love him too"
"well Jess, I can tell you he's never ever EVER said that to one of his girlfriends..." she said making me smile.
"are you two seriously not ready yet?!" yelled Pierre as he came into our room.
"hey Pierre there's a thing called a door so you might want to knock on it next time!" I yelled
"Pi, honey, give us 10more minutes, okay?" kayleigh said before ushering him out of our bedroom so we could both get changed.

*Sebastien's POV*

"they ready yet?"
"nope your sister said another 10minutes so that gives us what, at LEAST 15 minutes?"
"hey your girlfriend" I said jokingly
"your sister..." he retorted
"hey you have a choice I don't, but remember if you break her heart I'll kill you" I said with a smile, making Pierre just flip me off.
"thanks for sleeping in the other room last night"
"no problems buddy, you tell her what you wanted to tell her?"
"yeah I did" I said softly
"... And...?"
"you're as nosy as my sister"
"hey I'm not nosy... Just curious"
"sure, well she told me she loves me too"
"did she come right out and say it or did it take her a few moments to compose herself?" he questioned
"It took her a few moments to realise what I said I think... Pierre I'm really falling for her, I don't know what to do. I really love her, you know?"

"Sebastien, she loves you too. I can tell, you've already fallen for her"
"arghh"
"what?"
"I told myself I needed to focus on school this year, I told myself not to like her because at some point she has to go home, I told myself not to fall for her because they always say your first love is your hardest to overcome"
"Seb, I know, and really she is your first love, I can tell by the way you look at her, I don't think anything has ever made you light up inside. But I guess this is how it's meant to be, I mean even; when she goes home, you two will always still be friends, all of us will still be friends. You can't think of it as her leaving you because you'll still be friends no matter what. Sebastien you just told the girl you love her, and she told you she loves you too, put all that shit behind you, don't worry about it, enjoy it. Worry about it when the time comes, okay?"
"I knew there was a reason I kept you around..." I said with a slight chuckle.
"yeah to kick your sorry ass when you need it!"
"yeah true"
"what? No thank you Pierre for stopping me from freaking out over nothing?"
"thanks Pierre"
"you're fucking welcome, now let's go eat"
"yeah I think Jess might kill us if we make her wait any longer"
"kill us? Try killing Kayleigh! I might kill Kayleigh if she's not ready!"

*normal POV*
"Oi Kay, did you make my bed this morning before I came into the room?" I asked her as we got into the back of Pierre's car.
"... Nooo" she whispered back,
"well my bed was made when I came in" I said confused
"thats because no one slept in your bed last night..." "
Kayleigh Lefebvre are you telling me that Pierre didn't sleep in my bed?" I whispered and she just nodded.
"and I'm going to guess you didn't let him sleep on the floor" and she shook her head and smiled shyly at me
"DON'T let Sebastien find out" I warned her.
"don’t let Sebastien find out what exactly?" Sebastien said turning around from the front seat.
"nothing, just that..."
"that I love you more than you think" I responded cheekily, saving Kayleigh's ass.
"thanks" she whispered,
"just ... I know you two were probably actually sleeping but talk to Seb, BOTH of you, okay?" I whispered back and she nodded.

"so I was thinking..." started Sebastien before flashing me a grin, in the midst of eating,
"you were thinking...? That's never a good sign" joked Pierre,
"well I know we've got a gig this Friday but I was thinking maybe we should head to lake Ontario next weekend, Jess hasnt been there yet" he said
"lake Ontario?" I asked a little puzzled,
"Seb you know that place is better in the Summer, and it's like mid November?" said Pierre,
"but hey it's a weekend away!" said Kayleigh,
"Jess you going to say anything or just sit there?" asked Sebastien
"I have no clue what you're on about but I'm up for anything so whatever you like I guess" I said, I really had no clue what the difference between lake Ontario in summer and lake Ontario in winter, so whatever they decide I don't really mind, and I went back to eating my chocolate pancakes and strawberries.

"well then I guess we can talk to mum and dad" said Kayleigh,
"hey if they let us drive to Toronto, SURELY they'll let us go to lake ontario!" Sebastien reasoned, "besides we wouldn't have to get a place because of the house there so really they only have to worry about us eating and driving" "that's true, suggesting it to everyone on at lunch sometime this week?" Kayleigh asked,
"mhm" Sebastien mumbled before returning to the rest of his food.

"so what did your parents say?" I asked Kayleigh when she came back into our bedroom later after dinner. Her and Sebastien had hung back after dinner to talk to their parents about lake Ontario while I was doing what was left of my maths homework.
"they said its fine, so long as we don't leave the place in a big mess" she answered with a big grin.
"okay then" I agreed with a smile.

"so guys..." started Sebastien at lunch on Tuesday,
"yes..." said David curiously,
"is everyone free next weekend?" Kayleigh asked
"we're playing a gig Friday?" said Chuck a little confused,
"we know that, AFTER the gig idiot" said Pierre shaking his head
"oh right," said Chuck, "I don't think im doing anything"
"what you guys thinking?" was basically the group consensus.
"we were thinking of heading to Lake Ontario for the weekend, everyone in?" asked Sebastien,

"yeah, just can we worry about this weekend before we worry about next weekend?" asked Jeff.
"what's there to worry about? we have 8 songs, we all know them back to front, and yeah..." said David making everyone laugh,
"he's got a good point" said Kailyn as she looked over at David smiling, "what? it's 8 songs and you know them back to front?" she said laughing
"it's true, you do" said Pat.

The rest of the week the guys practiced and practiced as per usual before a gig. The guys had been saving from their part time jobs and the gigs to be able to afford to get merch made up and make some proper demos, not just the ones they've been recording using the computers in the music rooms. But right now they’d decided to put in, buy some t-shirts and some iron on letters and employ the skills of me, Kayleigh, Belle and Kailyn to make some shirts.

"how come WE do this and pat is sitting around doing nothing, getting away with this scott free?" asked Kayleigh
"Kay I don't think that's a bad thing.." said belle
"yeah umm do you really trust Pat, of all people, with an iron?" I asked
"you have a good point, unfortunate but true" Kayleigh sighed, before the boys started playing again preventing us from talking. As we ironed the shirts, we packed them into boxes, we only had about 30 or so shirts but we figured it would hold over for a few shows.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry bout the delay guys i was at retreat and then ive been sick and had so much school work.
let me know what you think, and ill hopefully get to updating within the next week :)