Sequel: Meet You There
Status: FINISHED

Exchange

Chapter 5

After school on Friday Kayleigh's friend Belle came over. We were just hanging out in our room listening to music, which they had chosen since majority rules. I kept getting lost in they're conversation so I told them I'd be back, and knocked on Sebastien's door. I knew he was in there because I could hear him playing guitar.
"Who is it?" he asked
"Me, Jess, mind if I come in?" I asked as I stuck my head threw the door. I'd never been IN his room; we always just hung out downstairs. It was a little smaller than mine and Kayleigh's and had band posters all over the walls.

"Oh Hey, yeah come in" he said as he grinned and then cleared some room for me to sit on his bed.
"what's up?"
"Kay and Belle are talking about stuff that doesn't interest me, thought I'd come see you for a change of scenery" I smiled
"okay then" he smiled, "well what you want to do?"
"whatever you like, I like your company so you can keep playing guitar if you want, I like that"
"Nahh it's cool, hold on let me see what I've got on my shelf in terms of movies" he said as he got up and started searching through his movies.
"you don't happen to be a star wars fan or something, do you" he asked dismissively.
"STAR WARS?! AHH YEAH IT'S ONLY ONE OF MY FAVOURITES!" I said as I jumped up and down begging him to put it on.
"really? Not many girls really love that movie but if you insist" he grinned as he put it on and came and sat next to me on his bed.

As he sat next to me I couldn't help but notice his eyes, they were beautiful; perfectly blue, I'd never seen anything so mesmerising.
"what's wrong? I got something on my face or something?" he asked frantically.
"no no, sorry I just noticed how blue your eyes were, they're amazing" "thanks" he blushed.

We sat there for around 20minutes before I started getting cold and he put his arm around me. I had to admit, I kind of liked how this felt. Towards the end of the movie I was starting to fall asleep, but Sebastien didn't move he just let me drift off. Sebastien must've fall asleep too because we both woke up startled when Kayleigh banged the door down looking for me.

"THIS is where you were?! I've been looking for you for like 15 minutes! I looked everywhere, I didn't stop to think you'd be in here since HE never lets ANYONE in here!"
"Sorry Kayleigh, we were talking and ended up watching star wars and well yeah we er fell asleep by the looks of it" I said.
"it's okay I just freaked because well you disappeared for more than 2hours. Anyway Belle is gonna sleep over since it's late, so just go back to watching Star Wars you nerds" she teased, and she left the room knowing Sebastien was probably going to kill her for storming in.

Sebastien and I just looked at each other and shrugged. "So ... Episode 2?" he asked, "is it gonna end like last time?" I teasingly asked. "No it has a different ending? They're one of your favourite movies, you should know that" he said. I was tempted to hit him over the head of face palm myself.
"no, I was talking about you and me! Falling asleep? I know how the movie ends duhh" I said.
"well how about we watch it and when we start falling asleep we stop and you go to your bed?" he suggested. "BUT that does mean I'd have to get up and change the disk... Special features?"
"Hahahaha sounds like a plan lazy" I laughed. "well I don't see you getting up to change the disk!"
"touché" I agreed.

We played the special features and I woke up probably an hour later; the TV and lights were still on and Sebastien's arm was around me keeping me close. I decided I should probably get up and go to my own bed, I turned the TV off and after successfully navigating my way back to the door I turned the light off. I stumbled in my room trying not to trip over the Mattress and wake Belle or Kayleigh since it was pitch black. I made it to me bed and crashed.

I woke up the next morning to Kayleigh practically dragging me out of bed, since I'd fallen asleep ontop of my bed. "come ON Jess, get up, we're going to the Mall and there's BREAKFAST" "WHAT BREAKFAST?!" I said immediately sitting up. Kayleigh and Belle sat there and laughed at me.
"okay give me like 10mins max and I'll be ready, you can get my food ready and I'll eat in the car if it makes you feel better" they both smiled, then left. I took that as a yes then.

I quickly got dressed in an old Nirvana tee, high waisted jeans and a pair of converse. I was never in sync with fashion trends but I kept up my own style which worked well on me so no one complained. I almost literally ran into Sebastien when going downstairs but he didn't seem to mind and just smiled at the sight of me. I waved bye and ran down stairs.

"here's breakfast, come on in the car!" she urged before yelling out "GOING TO THE MALL CALL ME IF YOU NEED ME" to whoever was home.

"do I have to?" I groaned as Kayleigh and Belle handed me some dresses and directed me to the change room. This was like the 5th store they'd made me try clothes on in. "YES now go! There's some parties coming up in a few weeks, and we all need stuff to wear!" she pleaded. "how's it look? Come out let us see!" Belle said impatiently.
"Hold on" I grunted as I fixed the dress and went out.
"That. Looks. Stunning." "oh my God you look amazing" we're the only cries I got from them.
"Okay really you can calm down, before the entire centre hears you" "well you're getting it :) and I know exactly where you're wearing it to" Kayleigh said with a massive grin on her face. Oh crap what have I gotten myself into.
After being dragged around the shops for what felt like forever Belle and Kayleigh found what they were looking for and Belle dropped me and Kay at home.