Poison

"The future doesn't belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave."

Souls.

An often topic of dispute, right up there with religion. Everyone has one, everyone knows them. Heard of them, believe in them. Maybe not. The source within every single human being that marks them as different.

Once, there was a beautiful world called Ricoa. With three huge continents and little islands that gather around the edges. Each continent represented a part of humanity. Within this world were the protectors. The guardians. The chosen ones. The ones chosen by the Heart Gem, the stone of souls. A stone so powerful in the hands of the right—or wrong.

In this land, a rebel army grew. They never had a name. Only referred to as they, or them, or just simply the rebels. An organized force that despised the protectors. For the protectors were not chosen because of nobility, of strength, or of bigheartedness. No. The stone chose at random. Evil protectors existed. Good protectors existed. Strong and the weak, the poor and the rich.

Balance was necessary.

The rebels had gotten their hands on the Heart Gem, and were planning a horrible fate for humanity as a whole.

Now there is a decision to make:

Which side are you on?


Sol no longer remembers who she is. All she has is the memories of a peculiar man and an equally peculiar stone.


This is merely the shape of the world. Names will be different. However, the layout is the same.