Status: Not Yet.

Shielding Nothing

Fight

Image

"You should've said something." I said angrily at Cristian.

He sighed and opened our apartment door as we entered. He wasn't speaking the whole time, I was the only one screaming and making a fuss but I don't give a shit right now. I'm beyond pissed.

"I'm not that type of guy." Cristian said, this time he was facing me. His back wasn't facing me like when we were outside, he wasn't ignoring me anymore. I stared into his brown eyes, they were wide and distressed.

"He touched me." I said.

"Maybe it was an accident." Cristian said.

I scoffed, "Yea, was the squeezing an accident too?" I asked him. He sighed and turned around. His back was at me again. I stomped up to him and pulled him my way.

"Don't ignore me." I said angrily. "Also, who was that girl you were talking to, huh?" I asked.

"No one, we were just doing what humans do. Talk." He said to me.

"Please. She was rubbing her body right up against you." I said.

"Well, that was her issue. Did you even notice who I was looking at the whole time?" He asks me. I looked straight into his eyes, they seemed sorrowful compared to me angered eyes.

"Who?" I asked.

"You. Who else? I was getting you drinks one moment and the next some slut comes up next to me and I look over to you to see a guy staring at your body. Do you know how that made me feel?" He asked.

I looked at him, I can't help it… I started crying. I felt shitty enough that he didn't knock that guy out but now I felt a bit guilty that I didn't defend myself. I was also worried that he'd cheat on me with that ugly slut bag.

"Don't cry." He said. I cried harder, I'm practically bawling right now.

Like Cristian, being who he is he hugs me. His digs his face in my hair and just hugs me completely… like as if I'm dying.

"Please… don't cry." He said. I don't cry often, and if I do… I cry alone. I once cried in front of Cristian but it was minor.

This one was full blown baby mode.

He held me forever… I was just blabbing incoherent things. I think my drool and tears were on his dress shirt. I cried and cried. We were on the ground by the time things were done. I sniffed and wiped my tears.

"Hey… look. I'm sorry… I wanted to punch him really bad but I don't want to make a scene. I don't want to bring attention to us." He said softly.

I wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry." I said. I'm usually not the one to say that word… but yea. Cristian was one of those exceptions.

"It's okay." Just they way he says it makes me want to squeal. One moment he's tearing me apart and the next he's sewing me back together with all of him.

"I made such a big stupid deal about this… I'm really sorry." I said.

"Yea… you better be sorry." He said. He then grinned.

"Being sorry isn't enough… I deserve a kiss." He said.

I pushed him away and huffed, he was being ridiculous. He smiled and grabbed me and pulled me back to him. I smiled.

We did kiss though… we kissed alright.