Status: Not Yet.

Shielding Nothing

Morning Thoughts

Image

"Morning." I said to him. My face was facing his and he was drooling. I smiled. I sniffed and I could smell my bad breath… along with his. Hey, we are human right? I think his drooling was a bit gross but I probably do it in my sleep so whatever, I still love him.

I laid in bed thinking… it has been a month and I have not found a proper job. Cristian is already working with a lawyer firm… and me? I work downstairs at the coffee shop. So basically, my psychology and history major means nothing now… along with the crap-load of student loans. My dad doesn't know… that's because I basically disappeared on him. And that's by my account. Once I moved and everything I got a new number… and I haven't really told him anything so… yes my dad and mom are basically a bit nonexistent. I looked over at Cristian who was still asleep. I looked at him… I was admiring him. It was a bit weird and I wanted to look away but I couldn't… I knew I was being a creep and pervert but I can't help it. And anyways, he's mine.

I really do love him, he makes me better and confident but sometimes I think he can also bring me down… but I guess that's just love. You fall in love, you don't control the way you fall exactly. Love isn't safe… but you do feel that way when you're truly in love. I love Cristian Levine… I had since college and I still do. I look at him sleeping, he was shirtless… his hair was tousled up… and his face. I still can't believe he's mine. I always thought that I'd be with an ugly guy… a very ugly but kind hearted guy. But instead I met Cristian… one of the most good-looking guys at college and one of the kindest guys ever. He's very nice, it's not funny. He has thing kind of respectful and generous look toward everyone. Trust me, if he was a jerk… we wouldn't be here like this today. I was always the one to be picky… but hey… growing up on a tour bus does wonders for you. I can handle jerks but I rather not… it reminds me of the stupid tour shit while growing up. Being with Cristian was the kind of moment that I want to live in forever. It sounds cuddly and sweet but this is the real thing.

I sighed and he stirred awake. He looks at me and smile. I laughed… drool was at his chin.
"What?" He asks me groggily.
"There's drool on your face." I said. He laughed and wiped it…. then he freakin wiped it on me.
"Ewww….. really?" I asked, I faked anger and turned my back to him.
"Hell yea." he said and swooped me in his arms and hugged me. I squealed when he pulled me to him. His head laid on my shoulder.
"So… what time did you come home last night?" I asked.
"Late… I had to meet up with someone… and yea, it took awhile." He said.
"Oh… was it… a female?" I asked, feeling his arm.
"Yea." He said. I started to panic… I do know that Cristian is out of my league.
"Oh…" I said trying to hide my extreme jealousy.
"Well the female and her husband…" Cristian said out. I was relieved… and he kind of knew it… because he started kissing me…. me as in my back, face, and neck. I turned to face him because I obviously can't resist his sexy kisses… so I dove in for one. Our mouths both stink and I pulled away and turned my face and laughed.
"Our mouth's stink." I said in laughter. He grinned. We both ran up to brush out teeth.

We, well he made breakfast and I tried. The only think I was successful at was putting the pan on the stove. I have to remind myself to at least take a cooking class. Cristian put on his dress clothes for work at the firm. I have to admit… he looks very very sexy in his suite. He's so attractive and mature looking… I hope to god that he doesn't cheat on me… if he did, I don't know exactly what I would do. Well, yea I kind of would. I do have connections with certain… people.
"Hey… there." I said to him smiling. He looks at me and gives me the crooked grin. I bit my lower lip. How can I be so dazed by my boyfriend?
"Hey to you too." He says and walked towards me. He kisses my cheek and sits next to me.
"Do you know that you're really good looking in a suit?" I asked.
"No… but thank you. It's nice to know my girlfriend only thinks I'm good looking in a suit. Should I be like Barney Stinson now?" He asks jokingly. I smiled and pushed at him with my foot.
"Don't be silly… I think you're very hot." I said.
"Me too…" he said grinning. I scoffed.
"Conceited much?" I asked. He smiled.
"I meant you… you're very hot." he said… I blushed.
"I feel ridiculous now." I said and placed my face in my hands and shook my head.
"Stop it… I mean it." He said pulling my hands away with both of his hands. I smiled as he leans in to kiss me… I kissed him back.