You Got Me

Three

I sit in the library at work eating my lunch as a teacher from another room comes in. Her name is Robyn she introduced me to Adam at a party a few years back. She sits next to me at the table. "You and Adam broke up what... six months ago?"
"Try three months ago. Why?"
"Oh shit. Honey do yourself a favor. Go get yourself checked out."
"What why?" I ask
"He told me last night the girl he got with six months ago called him last week. She has Chlamydia. He got checked out and he got it too."
"EW!" I shiver. "He cheated on me?"
"Yeah" she looks away scratching her neck.
"Wait... Why'd he call you?" I ask
"I slept with him. About four months ago."
"Ugh! And HE threw such a fit about Dominic! I feel so gross!"
"So do I. I'm so sorry by the way" she says.
"Yeah whatever. Now excuse me if I don't ever converse with you again" I smile politely as I leave the table and my food sitting there.

So my only "work friend" screwed my ex. And now I have a slut disease. Way to go on the record of screwing around and not getting an STD!

I sit in my car on the phone with Dom. "No that goes over there with Jim" he says to someone he's working with.
"Dominic. Can you focus for a second?" I ask running my fingers through my hair.
"Yeah. The prick cheated. Got it. I'll kick his ass after work yeah?"
"No. I mean yes but don’t kick his ass." I laugh. "He got Chlamydia."
"Serves him right" he laughs.
"We might have it too Dom"
"Fuck! I've... gotta... uhm... go bye."

After work I drive to my brothers and hear him and Dominic talking on the other side of the door. "The girl you're screwing got herpes from her boyfriend? And you might have it?" David asks
"Pretty much." Dominic says.
Well I ain't going in there... I don't know if I can ever face Dominic again. This is just gross.

The free clinic says I'm clean. I feel like a weight has been lifted. I am so thankful to God that I came away clean. I promise no more sex. Ever again. I'll go become like a nun and live in a convent.
I get a call from Dominic as I sit in my car after reading the results. "What?" I ask
"I'm clean" he says in a sing-song voice obviously happy.
"Me too" I laugh. "You still hate me?" I ask
"Never hated you. Listen I got an itch only you can scratch" I giggle "Can I come over tonight?"
"Yes please" I smile

I sigh and look at the very nervous boy next to me. "Dom?"
"Yeah Cass?" he looks at me
"We don't have to tell my dad anytime soon" I gently scratch the hair at the back of his neck.
"Oh thank God" he laughs.
"Just... Help me... I'm so lost." I look at the table.
"Well we don't have much time if we are going to do abortion do we? I mean you only get like three months to do it right?"
"I don't know!" I wanna cry but I have no more tears in me.
"We could... I don't know... Try to keep it?" he asks
"If we decide to keep it then its ours for life we can't give it back" I whisper.
"And then there is adoption... That could work?"
"No it couldn't. Maybe for you but not me. I'd be suffering with the fat ass and shit and you get nothing"
"So that's out. Again I say I'll support you I'm here for you whatever you want I'm in it Cassie. You're stuck with me"
"Thanks Dom. So we have Parenting and Abortion." I smile a little. "If you were me what would you choose?"
"If I was you? I'd keep it I think. I mean I bet we'd be decent parents."
"Until you find a girl to marry then you only see the kid once a week at first then once every couple of weeks then once a month until eventually you only see it when the kid is too much for me and I call you desperate for a break."
"That'll probably never happen."
"Happened to my parents. Dad left us when I was six cause he met the woman he always wanted to be with."
"I'm not your dad Cassadee Rose" he hugs me. "Whatever you want to do I'll hold your hand."

When did the little boy I shoved off the tire castle at the school playground turn into a man? And a respectable one at that?
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think?
This is not usual for me to write this often.
I'm in the "just lost my job and gave up my Starkid tickets" depression.
Seriously if you haven't already then you need to go read Never Again by me. Please?
Also comment and subscribe?
~Blue Meanie~