You Got Me

Four

When I was seven my dad remarried. Stephanie. His wife is one of those "fake nice" perfect women that we all hate. I bet she even hates herself. If I was her I would.
Dom and I stand in the kitchen at my dads with my half sister Natalie and Stephanie waiting on Dad to get home from work. Natalie is showing me a her school pictures. Dom is talking to Stephanie about food or something.
"You're so pretty honey. I didn't know you were in the pom squad." I smile
"Yeah I got on in the beginning of the year." Natalie grins
"I was in cheer all four years of high school"
Once Natalie goes upstairs Stephanie turns on me and uses that fake smile. "Cassadee honey are you gaining weight?"
"Didn't think it was that noticeable but yeah thanks" I sigh and Dom hugs me

As if on cue Dad comes in. "Where are my girls?" he asks
"In here honey" Stephanie smiles
"DADDY!" Natalie yells as Dad comes into the kitchen. She swoops under his arm from behind. "How was work?"
"Fine. Hey Rosie" Dad smiles at me. "Dominic"
"Hi Dad" I look at him. "Can we have some adult conversation. Sorry Nat"
"No its fine she has homework to do." Stephanie says.

We all sit in the living room Dominic perched on the arm of the seat I'm in. His hand gently placed on my back in a supportive manner. My dad and his wife sitting together on the couch across the room. "So what kind of trouble are you in? I had a dream that where your mom called me saying she couldn't deal with you again"
"I don't feel like beating around the bush... So... Dad I'm pregnant."
"And you did this?" He gets up and gets into Dom's face.
"I think we both did it Dad" I laugh stepping between them.
"Anyone else need a drink?" Stephanie asks getting up.
"No" we all say at the same time in the same angry tone
"You will end it. I will pay whatever it costs. We will make this all go away." Dad decides backing down. I nod defeatedly and Dominic hugs me.

He's right. I can't give up my teaching job. Dom finally got a great job. I can't expect him to give that up. And neither of us really want this. It was a mistake maybe I should make it all go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. But hey its a chapter.
I'm thinking this will be one or two more chapters.
Was never intended to be super long.
Comment and Subscribe!
K Thanz Bye!
~Blue Meanie~