You Got Me

Five

"So you're gonna do it?" Dom asks me as we sit on his bed. I am in front of him leaning against his chest as he holds me close. 
"I guess yeah. That's what he wants right? And it's for the best right?" I press my mouth into his arm.
"What about what you want? Or what I want?" the tears I have been holding in fall out. 
"I don't know what I want" I sniffle. "What do you want Dominic?" 
"I want you. I want to be with you and make you happy." my heart stops. He wants me? He wants to be an us?
"I'm going to bed… I'll make the appointment in the morning."
"Please don't." he whispers
"But I'm tired!" I whine. 
"Cassie. Do you even care what I just said?" I can't say anything. What should I say? "Cassie do you care about us? Or am I like those guys you just screw and don't care about? Was I just a rebound you never stopped?" I have no words. I just get out of his bed and drive home. 

Do I actually care about Dom? Is he important enough for a relationship? Is he the guy I want to be committed to right now? If we aren't pretty much in a relationship already. That's what David says.

In the morning Dominic come over with coffee and donuts. I sit at the table sipping my magical drink of the Gods as Dominic looks at me. "What?" I asks after a long time
"I'm sorry about last night Cassie. I shouldn't have… It's stupid."
"It's fine." I pull my hair back
"Are you going to do what your Dad wants?" he asks picking the sprinkles off a donut.
"I am. It's the right thing to do for all of us"
"Is it?" he asks "What if it's not? What if I want it?"
"It's my body! Not yours! You don't want the kid and we both know it. I'm doing it."
"Fine Cassie! Fucking do it. I don't ever want to see you again god dammit!" he yells standing up
"Get the fuck out of my damn house!" I yell slamming my coffee cup on the table and spilling it all over.

Who gave him that right? It's my body! We're too young for this. And even though he says he wants it I know I'll end up with it. I don't want to do it alone

I decide to take the two hour drive to my dads. I call him on the way up there. "Daddy I'm doing it. And I can't do it alone"
"Stephanie will be with you" Dad tells me.
"Okay thanks Daddy"

I set up an appointment to end it this afternoon. And now the emotions have gotten to me. Stephanie sends me to the guest room and I fall asleep.
Dom and I are laying in bed when something starts calling "Mommy, Daddy" over and over.
"I got him" Dom says
Him? What? Mommy? Daddy? A kid? WHAT?
Dom comes in with a little boy "Mommy!" He has Dom's Irish green eyes and my curly black hair. He has little chubby thunder thighs and arm rolls. I just wanna kiss them.
"He wants you Cassie" Dom says and I hold out my arms for him.

I wake up just wanting Dominic only to realize how truly alone I am. I reach under the pillow for my phone and scroll through my contacts until I find his number. My finger hovers over the call button. I decide against it and go downstairs.
Stephanie is standing at the bottom of the stairs. "I was about to come and get you" she smiles
"Are we leaving?" I ask
"Yeah its time to go" she smiles at me
♠ ♠ ♠
One more chapter I think.
Comment and subscribe.
~Blue Meanie~