You Got Me

Six. The End

I sit in my step mothers car with my phone in my hands. She's up at the school picking up Natalie and I'm pretty sure she's talking to Dad about me. What I did. I decide to call Dom while I wait.
"Cassie where are you? I went by your place on lunch to apologize"
"My dads" i whisper
"You should have waited for me. I would have been there with you."
"Dom I." he cuts me off
"Why didn't you want me there?"
"Dom I didn't do it." I sniffle "I wanted you. I needed you. I couldn't do it… I want it too."
"You want it?" he asks excitedly
"I do." I can't help but smile.

Dom is waiting for me at my house when I get home. He pulls me into his warm arms and I cry into his chest and he kisses my hair and holds me close. No words. We just stay like that for what feels like an eternity.

I lay in the bed as Dom looks at the little pink bundle in his arms. "She's beautiful" he whispers "Just like her mommy" I smile as he lays her in my arms.
"What will we call her?" I ask
"EmmaLee" he says touching her soft cheek.
"EmmaLee" I nod. "I love her" I unwrap her preparing to count her fingers and toes for the millionth time.
"I love you" Dom whispers
♠ ♠ ♠
Well That's it.
Thanks for reading! :)
Please read my other story Never Again if you haven't already.
Also keep an eye out. Hopefully I will be posting my story called Retard In Tinfoil soon.
Please comment.
~Blue Meanie~