Status: This is a new idea, I hope you enjoy it :]

Have a Little Faith in Me

002

-Elissa's POV-

I kept my eyes on Cas as he told my story to the Winchester brothers. I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I listened to Cas as he explained the story the boys, the listened intently and hung on to every word he was saying.
After what felt like an eternity sitting there he finished. When he was finished both of them had a slack jaw and a very shocked expression painted on their faces.

"This is really mind blowing. The angel of hope, huh?" Sam said turning to me.

"All these years and we didn't even know." Dean added.

"It's not your fault. I actually wanted to tell you a few years ago when I was hunting with you guys and you started dealing with angels. But I didn't think it would be wise because I didn't think you'd trust me as much if you knew. You were really skeptical of angels to begin with."

"Because all angels were dicks when we first met them." Dean says sarcastically.

"They're still dicks, Dean. Just they've learned to stay away from us is all."

Cas looked at them with an annoyed look on his face. He rolled his eyes.

"Because you were very difficult to deal with in the beginning," He finally says.

"Ah, whatever. So what happened to you last night? What finally made you decide to get out?"

Cas walked over to where I was and put his hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath.

"Let's just leave it at, something happened and I left. I don't really want to talk about it right now."

Sam gave me a light smile. "That's fine. I completely understand. I'm just glad you're safe now."

He came back over to me and pulled me into his arms once again. He swayed me back in forth and I felt tears start to well up in my eyes.

"Well it looks like you are good hands now. I'm going to leave for a little bit. I've got some things to take care of. But I'll be back later." Cas says.

I get out of Sam's arms and go over to Cas. He opens his arms and takes me in them.

"Thanks, Cas."

"You're welcome." He told me softly and kissed my forehead.

Then he vanished into thin air. And I was left with just Sam and Dean.

"Maybe we should get you cleaned up and get you some new clothes." Dean suggested.

"You're right. I could use a hot shower."

"And Sam why don't you go into town and try to see if any clothing stores are open, see if you can find some clothes that would suit Liss. And get us some breakfast too."

He threw the keys to his car to Sam. Sam put on his shoes and left the hotel room.
Then Dean went to the linen closet and got me some towels out and a bathrobe.
He handed them to me and smiled.

"Have a nice shower."

I bit my lip and fidgeted with the towels for a couple of moments in front of him. I tried to fight back the tears again.

"What's wrong?" He asked gingerly.

"I kind of don't want to be alone right now. Can you come shower with me?"

He cocked his eyebrow and nodded his head.
I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into the bathroom with me. He walked over to the shower and started the water for me. He stuck his hand in the water until he decided it was right.
He slipped off most of his clothes, besides his underwear and got into the shower. I didn't even bother taking mine off and entered behind him.

"You're supposed to take your clothes off before you shower..." He told me jokingly.

I started taking off the ratted t-shirt off of my body self consciously. He helped me and thew it onto the bathroom floor. I slipped off the shorts I was wearing as well and he disposed of them. I was left standing in my bra and underwear in front of him. I watched him examine my body and fully take it in. I knew he saw the scars, I didn't really care at this point. He took his hand and traced one of the more prominent ones on my thigh. He then pulled me close and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms loosely around his neck. I felt the tears start to pour out. He ran his fingers down the length of my spine lightly. He let me hang on to him for several minutes before letting me down.

"I'm going to do everything that I can to make you all better, Elissa." He said with determination.

My heart swelled in my chest. I watched him pick up the shampoo bottle and squeeze some onto his hand, he lathered it and then rubbed it into my dirty, wet hair.

"I'm going to start by cleaning you up."

And he washed and conditioned my hair for me. It felt nice having him massage my scalp. Then after he was finished he started getting out.

"I'll let you finish up here. I'll be right outside if you need me."

Then he left. I proceeded to take off my bra and underwear and thew them out with my clothe s onto the ground. I washed my body and the wounds on my legs started bleeding when I scrubbed them. So I just lightly dabbed them and finished up and turned off the water.
A hand went through the curtain opening and I grabbed it.

"Thanks, Dean."

"Not a problem." He said sweetly.

I dried myself off and put the towel around my hair.

"Bathrobe, please?" I asked

He pushed it through the curtain and I pulled it on. I stepped out of the shower and he was standing there in his clothes again.
He grabbed me by the hand and laced his fingers through mine and we went back into the room.
Sam had returned with the things he had bought for me. He walked over to me with a bag in his hands.

"Sorry if their less than fashionable...or not your size. I didn't really have much choice."

I pulled a flannel shirt out of the bag and smiled. "It's fine, Sam. Thank you."

He smiled at me. "You're welcome."

I turned to Dean who was still standing behind me. "I'm going to get dressed. You got ahead and eat your food."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."

I walked back into the bathroom and took my sopping undergarments off the floor and tried to ring the water out of them. I found a blow dryer and dried them the best that I could. I slipped them back on. I then took the bag Sam handed me and put on the flannel shirt and jeans he had bought me. I looked in the mirror. My hair was an absolute mess. I looked around the small room trying to find a hairbrush, when I couldn't locate one I poked my head out.

"Um, I know this is an odd question but do either of you happen to have a brush?"

Sam stood up immediately.

"Yeah, I have one." And he walked over to his bag in the corner of the room. He shuffled through it before walking over to me and handing me a soft bristle brush.

"Thanks!" I said taking it from him and disappearing in the bathroom once again.

I brushed the tangles out of my hair and studied myself in the mirror again. I sighed. Knowing I still looked awful. I guess this was as good as it was going to get until I could get myself some stuff. So I begrudgingly turned off the light and walked out of the room.

I walked over to the table where the boys were enjoying their breakfast and enjoying some TV.

"Here's some breakfast for you as well, Liss." Sam said holding out a sandwich for me.

I gestured that I didn't want it.

"I'm actually pretty tired. I think I'll just crash. Any of you care which bed I take?"

"Well Sam sleeps like he's free falling, so you might want to pick mine." Dean suggested.

I chuckled. "Thanks for the tip."

I slipped into the covers of the bed and let my head sink into the pillow. I instantly drifted off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this is okay, like I said I'm still figuring out characters and whatnot :P

Comment and subscribe :]