Status: This is a new idea, I hope you enjoy it :]

Have a Little Faith in Me

004

-Elissa's POV-

I awoke in a puddle of my own sweat. I looked around because I had forgotten where I was. I saw Dean laying next to me, sleeping soundly. I lay back down on pillow and gave a sigh of relief. Then I threw the covers off and got up out of the bed. I stumbled to the bathroom through the dark room.
I turned on the light and walked over to the mirror. I examined myself in the mirror. I looked haggard. I still felt pretty worn out from last night's events.
Suddenly, I heard the door silently open and Cas pop his head inside.

"What do you want, Cas?"

"It would seem you forgot to tell me some things."

"I didn't forget, I just didn't want to." I said in an annoyed tone.

"I don't understand. Why wouldn't you tell me."

"Because I didn't want you to worry. You've already done enough for me. I don't wanna be too much of a bother."

He walked closer to me and took my hand in his.

"I don't think you quite understand. I would anything for you. You are important to me." He said with a gleam in his eyes.

I bit my lip. And I turned away from him. It was hard for me to hear. No one had ever said that to me.

"What's wrong?"

A look of concern had taken over his face.

"No one's ever been this nice to me, at least not since I've been on Earth."

He walked over and pulled me to his chest.

"I will never let another soul hurt you. Not as long as I'm here."

I started remembering everything that happened just then and I began to cry again.

"Okay," I choked out.

"I'll tell you everything. Just take me somewhere that we can be alone."

"Consider it done."

And then there was a gust of wind. I pulled away from him and we were in a park. I sat down on the bench next to us. He sat down next to me.

"So the night that you came to rescue me well they, the people I lived with, weren't responsible for the cuts on my body. Those were from me. And the reason I called you there, well I was going to kill myself. I had ingested a few pills. I was beginning to feel their effects. But it felt really strange, so I panicked. Then I called for you."

"Why did you want to kill yourself?"

"Everything just became awful and I couldn't take it anymore. All of my life just felt drained from me."

"Technically, it was. All of the years of those people treating you the way they did, they were essentially slowly killing you. You are the omen of hope, that's what you thrive off of. And you didn't have any hope."

"Sometimes, it's still hard to believe I'm some sort of celestial thing. I don't feel that important."

"But you are and you do mean something."

I gave him a half smile.

"Thanks. That means a lot coming from you."

He smile back at me and took my hand again.

"I'm just here to help. Because I sincerely want to."

"I'm glad you are here to help me. My little guardian angel."

"That's a false statement, but I'll take it. Will you let the Winchesters help as well?"

"I'll try my best. They do mean a lot to me."

"I can tell. Especially Dean."

"What's that supposed to me, Castiel?"

He grinned at me.

"I can just tell that you really care for him. A lot."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Cas was assuming I had a crush on Dean Winchester. Which to be completely fair was true but I couldn't let him know that. He wasn't the best at keeping secrets.

"Cas, there are some things that you don't need to know."

"I was just stating an observation."

"Oh god. Is is that obvious?"

I felt my face begin to grow hot from embarrassment.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

"Well keep it that way."

I felt a little weight had been lifted from my mind.

"There's another thing I would like to address,"

"What's that?"

"The dream fit that occurred last night."

"Oh. It was kind of induced by the pills that I took."

"So you're okay?"

"I should be, now."

"That's great news."

We sat there for a few more minutes before he stood up and held his hand to me.

"Shall I return you to the Winchesters now?"

"Sure, let's go."

And then with another gust of wind we were gone again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm indifferent about this chapter. Meh. I hope it's okay :P

Comment and subscribe, please!