Status: This is a new idea, I hope you enjoy it :]

Have a Little Faith in Me

005

-Elissa's POV-

I walked back into the hotel room slowly. I still didn't feel right being there. And these were the closet people to me. I just always overly cautious. Always thinking of the worst outcome.
Suddenly, Sam jerked awake and sat up.

"Good morning?" He asked.

"Morning, Sam. How did you sleep?"

"I haven't had a long period of sleep like that in a long time. It felt really good, actually."

"That's fantastic! You mind me asking why you haven't been sleeping so well?"

"Well besides the obvious reason of being on a tough case but um...Lucifer made an appearance again awhile back."

I looked at him and my heart broke a little bit. I was there when Lucifer had made his first appearance in Sam's mind. It wasn't good for him. We almost lost him.

"D-did you tell Dean?"

"No, I didn't want him to worry."

"Sam, you can't just hide that sort of thing. I know it's scary but keeping it locked up isn't going to help."

"I'm not keeping it locked up now. I have you here. And you have no idea how happy that makes me. I miss having you around. I miss being able to talk about all the things that I'm afraid to talk to anyone else about."

My face grew hot and I became flustered a little bit. As per usual, someone saying something decent about me made me feel awkward and that it was unnatural.

"You know that I'm here to listen anytime that you need me. "

He smiled at me and got up out of bed and stretched. He walked over to where I was sitting at the table and took a chair and sat next to me.

"So, I know this may be kind of difficult for you to do. But can you please tell what's happened to you? I would really like to know."

I groaned inside myself. Feeling that familiar knot forming in my stomach. I don't know why I was so scared. I mean, this was Sam we are talking about. Sam knew all of my secrets, well most of them.
He did just tell me about Lucifer, which I knew was something probably hard for him to do.
So I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Do you think we can take Dean's car and go for a drive or something?"

He nodded his head and got up. He fiddled around on Dean's bedside table and picked up the keys. He headed towards the door and I followed him out of it.
Sam unlocked at got into the sleek, black car. I waited for him to unlock my door and then I slid in beside him.

"It kind of feels like home." I whispered to myself.

"Huh?" Sam asks.

"This car. It feels like home."

"Yeah, that's how it's always felt for me too." He said and smiled.

He started the car and pulled away from the sleazy motel. I took a deep breath. Allowing the atmosphere of the familiar car to make me feel comfortable.
Sam put on some classic rock and turned it down low.

"So anytime you are ready, you go right ahead. " He said

I looked out of the window a second. Trying to give myself some courage. My eyes began to fill up with tears. They constantly seemed to be doing that now. I sniffled a little bit and then I just began talking.
I told him everything. Even more than I had told Cas. Like how I had even thought about killing myself, why I had thought about it in the first place. My "mom" had cornered me in the kitchen and was wailing at me. She was punching, scratching, and pulling my hair. I just curled into myself. Trying to keep from getting hit. When she finally grew tired, I ran into my room. I shut the door and locked it. That's when I found my pills and well, you already know the rest.
When I finished. I finally looked over at Sam. He had an extremely sad look on his face. It almost looked like he was in pain. I saw a single tear fall down his cheek. I felt him slow down the car and pull over to the side of the road. He stopped the car and flung off his seat belt. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed tight. That's when I really lost it. I started ugly crying right into his shoulder and he just pulled me tighter into his chest.

"I promise that you will never ever have to go through something like that ever again. Do you hear me? I will keep you safe. No one will hurt you anymore."

He stroked my hair and tried to calm me down. After what felt like a lifetime of being there I pulled away. My eyes hurt from crying and my face was covered in snot. I looked at his shirt and saw the big wet spot where I had just been.

"I'm sorry about your shirt."

He gave me a small grin. "It's fine. Don't you worry about it. Okay?"

I nodded. He leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. I grabbed him one more time and squeezed him tight.

"You're welcome. I love you, Lissa. And I'd do anything to help you feel better."

I sniffled again and pulled away. I felt a small smile creep across my lips. Feeling warm feelings fill my entire being.

"I love you too, Sam."

"Now will you please let me take you to get something to eat. You look like you could use something to eat right about now."

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea. I am a little hungry."

And he started the car again and started making his way down the road. I looked out of the window, becoming lost in my thoughts. I was completely almost spaced out when I felt a warm hand over my own. I looked down and saw Sam's hand on mine. I gave a sigh of relief and returned my attention to the outside world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so I figured Sam and he relationship needed to be brought to light. Hah.
Here's to hoping you still enjoy it! :/

Comment/ Subscribe :]