Status: This is a new idea, I hope you enjoy it :]

Have a Little Faith in Me

008

-Elissa's POV-

I got up and ran to the bathroom, with my clothes in my hands. I shut the door and sat there for a minute. I heard the boys talking in the room. I hurriedly put on my clothes and went to the mirror. My hair was all over the place and I had really large dark circles forming under my eyes. I sighed heavily and splashed some water on my cheeks. I fixed my hair the best I could and decided I'd go back out and face everyone.
I walked out and all of them turned to face me.

"Elissa, there's something I need to tell you." Cas said.

"Well, go right on ahead."

"I found out what happened to you. How you became human."

"W-what?"

"It's not the story we had originally thought. Turns out, when you were a young angel, Crowley got into heaven somehow and tore out your grace."

"My grace?"

"Yes, the thing that really makes you an angel. He tore it out and took you to earth with him. After that, he took you to a family and left you on their doorstep."

"Why would he doe something like that?" Sam asked.

"He probably thought he could use the grace somehow. Use the power that it possesses. Although, I don't know how he would know how to extract the power. I'm sure that's what he would want it for."

"So, it's Crowley's fault that Elissa has had to go through so much shit. That just makes me hate that dick even more." Dean adds.

"I don't understand, Cas. Why don't I remember any of that?"

"Because when he took your grace out of you, it took all of your memories with it."

"But, I still remember you."

"My presence must spark your memory a little bit. It's all still in your mind, you just can't access it. Like how you can still hear the angels speaking as well. Some can still get through, just not all of it."

"So do you think Crowley still has the grace?" Sam interjects.

"Most likely. But I don't think he's used it yet."

"Shouldn't we try to get it from him?" I ask.

"Guy's a power maniac, he'd never give that up." Dean says.

"Dean's right. It would take a lot of force to get that from him. And it could end deadly. It's best we leave it alone for now. Until we can think of a way to retrieve it."

"Oh." I look down, feeling a little embarrassed for asking.

Cas walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry, Elissa. We will get it back."

"Yeah, Lis, don't worry." Sam says, giving me a reassuring smile.

"You guys don't have to. I don't want to put you in any danger because of me. I can't ask that of you, it would be too much."

"It wouldn't be too much. We told you, we would do anything to help you get better. And if that means dealing with Crowley, that awful son of a bitch. Then that's what needs to be done." Dean adamantly says.

I felt myself beginning to tear up again.

"What's wrong?" Cas asks.

I stood up and grabbed Cas in my arms tightly.

"You guys are just too kind to me. I don't think I could ever express my gratitude."

Cas pulled me closer to him and rubbed my back with his hand.

"You mean a lot to me. I just you to be okay again."

I buried myself into his shoulder.
We stayed like for a couple of minutes before he pulled away.

"I must go now. But I will be back soon. Stay safe." He said, placing his hand on the side of my face.

"I will. I'm with the Winchesters after all."

He smiled and then he vanished.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so shot. I hope you enjoy it though. And where it's going. I'm still working on where I want things to go and what not. But I hope you like it :]

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME
And if you want to and haven't, please subscribe.