Aqua Hearts

Two

The person's words echoed through my head:
"Don't worry darling, I've got you."
Everything seemed to have happened so suddenly. First I was chased, then beaten, then falling into the river. The only thing I remember after that, was the person who happened to have saved me - the one with the sexy voice who called me darling.
Although my eyes were still closed, right now, I could sense some of my surroundings. I felt as though I was lying on something soft and comfortable. I also felt warm, not icy cold like the river.
"Skyler?" The sexy voice asked.
"Mmmmhhh" I managed to say, showing them that I was coming into consciousness.
"How are you feeling?" They asked.
"Fine" I replied weakly, as my eyes fluttered open to reveal a dimly-lit room.
"That's good."
I looked to my right to see the person. My mouth dropped open at the sight of him. He looked about my age, and had soft-looking black hair, that framed his face just perfectly. His fringe was swept towards one side, slightly covering his left eye. His complexion was flawless, making him look angelic and sweet. As for his eyes - they were electric blue, and I'm sure they sparkled. He was honestly the most beautiful boy I have ever seen.
"Who are you?" I asked nervously.
"My name is Gabriel Nemec, I saved you from drowning in the river" he replied.
"And where am I?" I frantically looked around the room, to see that it was a bedroom, maybe Gabriel's room. The walls were an aqua-blue, with a few band posters scattered here and there, and there was a large fish tank in one corner of the room. I then realised that I was lying in a double bed.
"You are in my house" he said. "My family are perfectly fine with it, and don't worry about a thing, I'm not going to hurt you."
I then heard a knock at the door.
"Come in" Gabriel replied.
The door opened, and a man with dark brown waist-length hair entered the room.
"How's he doing, Gabriel?" He asked.
"He should be alright."
The man came a little further into the room, and was followed by a woman and three young girls.
"Good to see that you've opened your eyes, Skyler" he said, as he stood at foot of the bed. "You've been out cold for more than an hour."
"Hey Dad, maybe you should introduce everyone" Gabriel suggested.
"Okay" replied the man. "So my name is Lukas, I'm Gabriel's dad, and this is my wife, Kristyna" he said, as he gestured to a beautiful woman with golden hair. Lukas then gestured towards the three girls. "These are Gabriel's younger sisters. Lucija, Eliska and Adela, they are triplets."
I slowly sat up in the bed.
"Nice to meet you all, but I really must go home right now" I said apprehensively. "I didn't have my phone with me anyway, so is it okay that I use your phone to call my parents?"
"Of coarse it is" Gabriel replied, handing me his mobile phone.
"Thank you" I said, as I dialed my home number.
"Hello?" My mum said, as she picked up.
"Hey Mum, I'm okay, but please don't panic when I tell you what's happened."
"Okay, I won't."
"Alright, I got chased by that gang again, but this time they beat me. I hit my head and fell into the river - "
"Oh no, are you hurt?" My mum panicked.
"A little, but should be okay, someone saved me, and I'm at their house right now, they are going to bring me home."
"Okay, but you just got me so worried, my love."
"Mum, I'm fine."

When I ended the conversation, Lukas and Kristyna helped me get ready to go home.
My clothes were still a bit wet, so they put them in a plastic carrier bag, and I stayed in the pair of pyjamas that Gabriel had put me in whilst I was asleep.
On the way home, I sat in the back of Kristyna's car, with Gabriel.
"You know, I recognise you from college" he suddenly piped up. "Are you doing a BTEC in graphic design?"
"Yeah, how did you know?" I replied.
"I've been in the graphics department a few times to get things, and I've seen you there. I'm doing a BTEC in art by the way."
"Small world" I said. "Also, how did you save me?"
"Simple, I dived into the water and grabbed you."
"No, I mean how come you were nearby?"
"Okay" Gabriel sighed. "I actually saw those guys picking on you, and when they chased you, I followed. Scary, I know. But I saw what they did to you, I had to save you."
"I just wanna say thank you, Gabriel. If it wasn't for you, I could have been dead by now, so thank you very much."
"No problem Skyler. So do you want to hang out some time?"
"Sure" I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you, comment/subscribe