Status: Active

From the Biginning 'till the End

Chapter 4 Oh No

Cameron’s POV
Well Casey is 17 now and I’m almost 18. I like her a lot, she’s just so amazing. “Hey babe,” “Hey, what’s up?” she asks. “Chillin’ with the most amazing girl ever,” I reply smoothly. “Aww thanks,” she says while blushing. “Well Case, I’d love to stay, but I got to go,” I said. “Really you haft to go?” she asks. “Yeah,” “Fine,” she says getting up and kissing me lightly on the cheek.
It’s hard for me to see her so into me, when I’m not completely into her anymore. Not going to lie, I’m not attracted to her anymore. At least I don’t think I am anymore. I’m heading to In-N-Out, and meeting a friend there. I see her waiting for me at the entrance.
“Hey baby!” my girlfriend Danielle says to me. “Hello hot stuff,” I replied. “Well don’t you look handsome today,” she said looking me over. “Thanks, I try hard for you,” I say.
I lean over and put my hands on the waist, and she puts hers around my neck. As I gently lean down and kiss her softly, but full of passion. “Has anyone told you, you’re an amazing kisser?” Dani asks. “Yeah. Thanks for noticing,” I reply. “No problem. I love that about you,” she says as she leans her head on my chest. “Shit,” I say. “What?!” she asks. “My friend’s best friend works here. I totally forgot. I thought she didn’t work Wednesday’s!” I exclaimed. “Baby, don’t worry, just kiss me and I’ll make you feel better,” she said. “Okay, let’s go somewhere more private,” I say as I pull her out of sight of Casey’s best friend Carrie. “I like the sound of that,” she replied seductively. “Let’s head out,” I say as I grab her hand and slap her butt. Making her jump and blush and giggle a bit, making me smile and wink at her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know short chapter. Sorry about that, hope you enjoy!