‹ Prequel: A New Beginning
Status: ACTIVE.

Till the End

In-&-Out

Abby's Point Of View

"You're going to look like a pretty little boy when I'm done"

"Gee thanks" I laughed.

Jayden and I were making a video called 'My Boyfriend Does My Makeup Tag'. I watched numerous videos on YouTube and thought it was cute and hilarious when the males would do their girlfriends makeup. I suggested to Jayden that we do one for fun. He seemed skeptical at first because he was referring to the title 'Boyfriend', but then I said we could change it to 'Best Friend' instead. Nevertheless he agreed to do it.

"You have to talk to the camera and explain what you're doing" I said, turning it on.

"I have to explain everything?"

"Yes, you can't just put it on"

"Why not?" he grimaced.

"Cause that's dumb"

He picked up a pink blush and a random brush to put on my cheeks.

"Well folks, I think pink is the best choice right now. Cause.. you know.. everybody needs pink"

He began to lightly brush around my cheek bones as he looked really nervous on what to do.

"You smell Chinese" I smiled.

He laughed, "How do I smell Chinese?"

He then began rummaging through the pile of makeup and chose his other choice, which was eyeliner.

"I apologize if I poke your eye out"

"You better not or else I'll poke yours out!"

To say the least that he didn't hurt my eye on the top lid part was pretty good, until he tried the bottom.

"OW! You don't put it on my eye, Jay!"

He laughed, "Stop blinking weak one!"

"Oh okay, I'll try put some on you after and see-OW! Jayden, you're suppose to put it on the lash line!"

"Holy shit, it's so thick!" He laughed as a tear escaped from his right eye.

Around ten minutes passed by with the loads of laughs and the many attempts of Jayden trying to find the right tool for the makeup.

"Okay lastly, I'm applying some really bloody red color lipstick on her lips"

I laughed even harder when he was using it wrong.

"You're using the point, don't do that!"

"Okay, I'm done"

I took the mirror from my desk and fell on the ground from extreme laughter erupting out of me. Not only were my eyes thick from the heavy eyeliner, but he even applied at my eyebrows to make it into a mortal combat. Basically my makeup consisted to look like this.

"You look like that robbery guy from McDonalds!" Jayden exclaimed, clutching his stomach.

"The Hamburglar?! I feel like a butterfly just crapped on my face" I pouted.

"Don't worry Abs, you look like that a moth crapped on you"

I lightly punched his arm. Making me look like a retard was definitely the highlight of my day. A faint knock came on my door when I turned off the camera as I yelled out 'Come in!'.

"Hey you two, you've got a guest at the door and what the fuck happened to your face

Abby?" I smiled at Uncle Johnny, trying to embrace my new look.

"Love me Uncle Johnny!" I laughed, running towards him and kissing his cheek all over, only
to make me smudge half my makeup onto him.

"What the hell!" He laughed trying to wipe some off with the back of his hand.

"I'm going to go wash off and meet you downstairs?" I suggested grabbing a towel.

Jayden merely gave a nod and followed Uncle Johnny out of my room to give me time. I began to splash my face with water and tried my best to get rid of some makeup with soap. When I finished, I wiped my face with the towel and made my journey down the stairs only to be met with our guest.

Luke.

Damn, I was having so much fun with Jayden that I forgot about Luke coming over to work on our song. I sighed, motioned with my hand for him to take a seat where Jayden was already in the recliner glaring daggers at Luke.

Silence met our ears as we all sat around without a word being said, until Luke finally spoke up.

"So uh, I wrote a little song. Maybe you guys can look over it and tell me what you think?" Luke said, pulling out a folded up paper from his pocket.

I glanced over at Jayden with a raised eyebrow, seeing him mirroring my face. Luke is actually putting effort into this? I took the paper from his hand and made my way over to Jayden. We both scanned the lyrics through. The entire time I tried keeping a straight face on while Jayden would obviously chuckle.

Why?

Because as we read over the lyrics, they were without a doubt, absolutely horrible. Why haven't I seen this coming? Luke was horrible at writing lyrics. Matter of fact, he was just horrible at writing.

"Well, uh? At least you're putting the effort" I exclaimed with a small smile.

"Thanks. Hey listen, my mom needs me to run some errands for her right now. You don't mind if I leave now, do you?" he asked, getting up and began to make his way out the door.

I was about to protest until Jayden kindly let him be. Luke mumbled a quick 'Bye' and left.

"Why did you let him leave? You do realize we have a song to work on" I crossed my arms and gave him a stern look.

"Oh silly Abigail, but we do indeed have a song"

"Yeah, but Luke doesn't know about it"

"Exactly" he smirked.

"Mr. Jayden Baker, what in the world is going on in that head of yours?"

That smirk still plastered on his face only met one thing..

Revenge.

***


Jayden's Point Of View

As each day passed by, my feelings for Abby became even stronger. If that's even possible. Ever since she broke up with that douche, we've been spending almost every day together. And I couldn't ask for anything else. We were currently stuffing our faces with burgers from In-&-Out. She made me drive all the way into town just to try them, but of course I couldn't say no to Abby.

"Holy cow, I think my mouth is having an orgasm" she mumbled, sauce dripping down her chin.

I chuckled, grabbing some napkins and wiping it off her chin. A faint blush appeared on her cheeks as she looked away and played around with the fabric of her blouse. Soon enough, her phone was going off with 'Almost Easy' playing along. She looked at the caller ID and giggled a bit before she answered.

"Yes Uncle Jimmy?" she answered. Even though he wasn't on speaker, I could still hear his insane voice from the other line.

"I come home to find out you're missing with Jay and that you went to In-&-Out?! Without me?! I thought we were best friends!"

"We would have invited you, but you and Dad was at the studio"

"You could have snuck me out! Ugh, just for not inviting me you two are bringing home food for me"

She chuckled, "Alright, alright. It's the least I could do for not inviting you"

"Good. You might want to bring back for the whole family as well since your Mom doesn't feel like cooking"

"What are we? Your food providers?"

"Just bring home my burger Baby Sanders!"

And that's when the line went dead.

"So I guess shit loads of burgers and fries for dinner" She said.

After finishing our burger and fries, we went back to the register to order more and to say that we've received weird looks was an understatement. It probably took about twenty minutes for our order to get ready, which consisted two other employees to help us carry the insane amount of food into my car.

The ride back home was soothing, the radio was playing in the background as we chatted.

As we were nearing the house, a familiar unwanted car was parked against the curb.

"Oh great, she's here" Abby grumbled.

None other than Abby's biological Mom was standing on the porch with a raging Aunt Val in her face. There's always something to ruin something perfect for me, isn't there?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the delay, hopefully this silly fun chapter makes up for it :) And again, any mistakes then I apologize. I haven't been in the mood to edit lately. Plus, I survived my first week of college! Hopefully on the weekends I can update more. Please don't lose faith on me!

Thank you for those who commented:

kayleeLAUREN
GirlWithNoSoul
Spoileddxbrat
shortygirl
CrazyPebbles21

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!