‹ Prequel: A New Beginning
Status: ACTIVE.

Till the End

Leave Me Alone.

Abby's Point Of View

"Please lady, can't you just leave me alone like you've done for the past 16 years?" I desperately pleaded. This women just won't give up.

"I've already told you Abigail, I'm not leaving till you're mine again"

"Again? I was never yours Kathy. So you might as well just leave before you make yourself even more of an ass" I replied.

She gave out a 'Hmph' before smirking towards the road. I looked into her direction only to see two police cars pulling up the driveway. Oh great, she wants the police to be involved too.

"Abigail, I'd like for you to meet Officer Starks and Officer Wood. Officers, do you think you-"

"I thought the address sounded familiar, nice to see you again Abby. Evening everyone" Officer Starks interrupted Kathy to greet us.

"Good evening Officer Stark. What a pleasant surprise to see you here" Dad smiled.

"Wait, hold up! You know them?!" Kathy exaggerated, waving her arms towards us.

"Well of course. Abby Sanders is a personal friend of Huntington Police Department. Otherwise she's the best pet-sitter in the neighborhood" Officer Wood stated.

Kathy looked infuriated at the thought of me being all buddy with the police. She thought that the law was on her side, but for once it isn't. She has no chance in taking custody of me.

"Well I see no trouble here. Sorry for being a burden Mr. and Mrs. Sanders. We'll be on our way now" Officer Stark stated.

"Oh it's no problem boys, you're welcome anytime" Mom replied, giving a hard glare towards Kathy.

The guys left and Kathy was still star struck on what happened.

"Seriously, what is it that you want with me? If you really wanted me, you wouldn't have given up on me from the beginning"

She starred at me for what seemed like forever, until she released a heavy sigh and lowered her head.

"The truth? I have been searching for you..For years, but not until you've been adopted by these people" she replied.

"But why?" I asked confused.

"To get noticed" she finished.

Of course. It's what people want nowadays. The fame, the publicity, the money. Should've known that my own birth mother doesn't want me. And yet has the nerve to show up and tell me this. Well I'll give her props for telling the truth, but still I'm getting off topic here..

"I could arrest you for this. I could've arrested you right on the spot when both officers were just here. So give me one good reason why I shouldn't call them back and arrest you" Dad said.

If she wanted something and I gave it to her, would she be able to leave me and my family alone?

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want to be in the music business. To be able to produce music from the voices of my own kids" she replied.

"Uh, did you say kids? As in more than one?" I asked. I wasn't quite sure if I heard her correctly or not.

"Yes, Abigail. You have an older brother, Frankie"

I.. Have am older brother? I mean, sure the guys have been there for me through thick and thin and I consider some of them as brother wise, but to actually have a brother through blood is something else..

"I still don't see the point in this" Dad said.

"Just one song. I want Abigail to sing one song with my son, Frankie"

Mom and Dad looked at me, seeing as I had the same face expression as them..

Confusion.
♠ ♠ ♠
One word: College D;

Short, but it's something. Don't give up on me!