‹ Prequel: A New Beginning
Status: ACTIVE.

Till the End

Black Mail.

Abby's Point Of View

"Daddy, are we there yet?"

"No"

"Daddy, are we there yet?"

"Abby, for the thousandth time, NO"

"Daddy, are we there yet?"

"VAL! Please control your daughter!"

"Baby, she's your daughter after three o'clock"

"You guys have time limits for me on who I belong too? Well then"

I now understand what my parents say when I irritate them sometimes. It's not my fault when I'm so impatient. Uncle Johnny said we were going to Red Lobster's for dinner, I'm going to be eating good tonight! Ten minutes later, we were finally here. As soon as Uncle Brian parked his Hummer, I was the first to get out because I was so gosh darn hungry!

"Baby Sanders! Wait for me!" I heard Uncle Jimmy yell.

As soon as I heard him scream, I could hear faint running shoes that could be heard. I looked around in every possible direction, only to see a group of people in their mid-thirties running with camera's around their neck. Oh great, paparazzi.

"Daddy! The paparazzi are coming!"

"Fuck! Okay, just ignore them and get inside quickly!"

From another side, I could see another group of paparazzi making their way here by shoving multiple people out of their way. Rude much? I grabbed a hold of Uncle Jimmy's arm since he was closer to me and that I didn't want to get hurt or lost. When everyone got out of the Hummer and Escalade, right on time we were being bombarded with flashes in our faces and questions being asked all at once. My Dad and Uncles just had to be famous...

"Abigail when was the last time you and your boyfriend hung out?!"

"Matt! Ever thinking about getting another child with Val?!"

"Jayden Baker when are you ever going to confess your love to Abigail?!"

"Jimmy! Are you bringing sexy back by wearing Kimonos again?!"

"When is Avenge going back on tour?!"

We just shoved our way through those annoying scumbags and ignored the questions. Uncle Jimmy and Uncle Johnny mostly flipping them off before one of the waiters came outside and threatened them that he would call the cops. Mentioning the police got them running away. Daddy thanked the waiter and he kindly gave us a great table in the back that could seat all twelve of us. A different waiter soon came and poured us our glasses of water before ordering what we wanted. After doing so, we just randomly began chatting away.

"Hey Jayden?" I asked. I was sitting in between Jayden and Daddy.

"Yeah?" he replied, looking up from his phone to me.

"Do you have a crush on me?"

My question must've thrown him off guard since his whole face suddenly changed.

"U-uh w-well you k-know why u-um what?" he started stuttering then making unnecessary hand motions.

"I was only asking because I heard one of the paparazzi guys asking if you were to 'confess your love' to me?"

"Oh well you know those stupid paparazzi people. Asking bizarre questions just to get a story and make greedy money" he said itching the back of his neck. I knew what that meant. Living with Jayden meant that I knew every possible thing he does. Itching his neck meant that he was nervous.

"So just to make it clear, you have no feelings for me whatsoever?"

"Uh yeah Abby, you're like a.. sister to me" he replied. He looked a little hesitant when saying the word 'sister'. Hm, must be my imagination.

"You're right. Stupid paparazzi people just wants the scoop on what's happening in the Avenge household"

"Yeah, exactly. Hey uh, I'll be right back. I'm going to use the restroom"

He got up quickly and made a dash to the opposite side of the room where the bathroom was. I just shrugged off Jayden's odd behavior and started making silly faces to Uncle Jimmy, who was coincidently sitting across from me.

***


Jayden's Point Of View

Holy shit, that was close. Too fucken close. Why did I chicken out? I could have just told her right then and there! But no, my stupid shyness just had to take over me. Even if I confessed to her, she'd probably laugh in my face and I'd feel like the biggest dumbass ever. Me, Jayden Baker, is in love with Huntington Beach sweet heart, Abigail Sanders.. I have no fucken chance.

I just had to get away from her to calm my nerves down. My stomach was filled with multiple butterflies and probably having babies since my stomach was still in a frenzy feeling. I went into the Men's restroom to splash some water on my face to cool myself down. I looked in the mirror and took some deep breaths. Once I felt normal, I washed my hands and dried them.

When I made my way out, I couldn't help but to notice a burly familiar figure. I took one of the menus and made my way across to get a closer look. And what do you know, that familiar figure was none other than Luke Diamond. And looky here, seems he's on a date with none other than the blonde slut Bridgette Valentine.

I pulled out my phone, taking a quick shot of them holding hands and another shot of Luke kissing Bridgette. This couldn't get any better. I made my way over to the table and set the menu down in front of Luke.

"Well well, what do we have here. Luke and Bridgette on a date, possibly?" I asked with a smirk.

"Ew! Buzz off emo kid!" Bridgette said in her high pitch voice. Might I add IRRITATING high pitch voice. It's the one's where you want to shove scissors in your ears because then it would feel much better than hearing her stupid voice.

"What do you want Baker?" Luke asked with a stern look, while I still had a smirk on my face.

"Oh you know, just dropping by to say hi. And maybe you would want to say hi to Abby as well, you know your girlfriend? The one that's sitting on the other side of the restaurant with her entire family. Especially her Dad right over there" I said then pointed to the table where we were sitting at.

He looked over to where I was pointing and the look on his face was priceless. The color from his face just drowned, his eyes became wide and I'm pretty sure beads of sweat were starting to form across his forehead. He sat back down quickly, almost sinking into his seat almost like trying to hide.

"Listen Baker, if you ever tell Abby about this I will-"

"You'll what? Beat me up? Abby would hate you forever. Plus, I have the proof all I need" I said waving my phone with the pictures showing on the screen. He tried taking it out of my hand, but I moved away.

"I won't tell anyone or Abby about this, on one condition" I said.

"Are you black mailing me Baker?"

"You could say that, but I prefer a negotiation"

"Well what do you want?"

"I won't tell anyone or Abby about this if you start being completely nice to me and never insult me in anyway" I said.

"Impossible. I have to at least insult you once, it's like my reputation"

"You insult me once, I'll show the pictures to Abby"

"Fine! But I swear, keep your mouth shut or I'll do it myself"

"Then it'll make Abby hate you even more, remember?"

He grunted. Pulled out his wallet to leave a tip and made his way out quickly with Bridgette. I walked back to our table and sat down with the biggest smile plastered on my face.

"What's with the face?" Abby asked.

"What about my face?"

"Well your face has a smile on it"

"You sound like it's a rare thing or something"

"Because it is a rare thing. Why so smiley?" she asked again.

"Just eating dinner as a family makes me happy, is that bad?"

"Of course not. Glad to know you're sharing your thoughts for once" she said then gave me a side hug.

I looked over at Uncle Matt next to her and he saw in my eyes that there was something wrong. Of course we would talk about it later. I just hope things don't go massively horrible, on the count of Uncle Matt's anger is off the scale.

Well this was interesting..
♠ ♠ ♠
Daaaaamn. Jayden has his ways! Will Luke actually follow through with Jayden's request? Will some of you Team Jayden move to Team Luke? Tell me now with comments!

Thanks for those who commented:
babygurl94512
shortygirl

It's pretty sad I only got two comments. Like I said, if I got more then I would be willing to update quicker! Please give me feedback.

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!