‹ Prequel: A New Beginning
Status: ACTIVE.

Till the End

Truth's Out.

Abby's Point Of View

"You stupid girl! Clearly John loved you! Why in the hell did you cheat on him while he was in the army?!"

I was currently watching Dear John by myself in the living room. My current company would be my blanket, a pile of tear stained tissues and junk food surrounding me as I wear the same pajama outfit for 3 days straight. I was in a heartbroken state where I didn't want anyone talking to me or near me. For that matter everything pissed me off, especially this damn movie.

"Go to hell you cheating ass bitch! You were much better in Mean Girls!"

My screaming antics went throughout the whole movie till it ended. Everybody was either out or in their rooms, either because they didn't want to bother me or was just afraid of my zombie related features. My mind wandered to the day where everything changed and led me into this dramatic state..

---


"What the hell happened to your wrist Abby?!" Dad exclaimed.

"Daddy it's a misunderstanding! You see it's ju-"

"Tell me right this instant Abigail Sanders! And the truth!"

I cringed a little, at the sound of my father using my full name. He never called me by my full name unless he was really angry or the peak of it.

"Well Luke-"

"Luke?! I knew that boy was no good for you! And look what he's done to you! Nobody lays a hand on you Abby!"

"But Daddy!"

"No buts young lady! This is seriously out of line! Guys, we've got a little visit to go too right now"

Daddy soon dropped the paper work he had in his hands and soon grabbed his aviators off the table and made his way out the door. The guys soon hot on his tail, following his leads. I snapped out of my daze and ran my way over to my hot headed father.

"Daddy where are you going?!" I screeched. Of course all I got was nothing.

They were making their way to Uncle Zacky's escalade as everyone piled inside. I followed suit as Uncle Jimmy patted his lap for me to sit on because the seats all the way in the back were occupied by trash. I made my way inside and waited till wherever our destination was. Uncle Zacky started the engine because my Dad was to angry right now to drive. We were on the road now, an awkward silence laying upon us as the only sound that could be heard was my Dad's heavy breathing.

"Where to man?" Uncle Zacky asked.

"Diamond residence" Was all it took to capture my attention at the sound of my
boyfriend's last name.

"Daddy, why are we going to Luke's house?" I asked slowly, actually terrified of what is about to happen.

"To simply pay a visit" he answered calmly. Only there was some sort of evil behind it.

I turned my head slightly to face Uncle Jimmy with a worried expression and all he did was give me a small smile, secretly telling me that everything's okay.. For now.
Fifteen minutes passed by and the familiar house of my boyfriend came into view. I saw Luke's red Mustang parked in the drive way telling us that he's home, but what caught my attention was an unfamiliar yellow Beetle car next to it. Luke's parents owned luxury cars, and definitely not bright colors. My suspicions were soon up and for some reason, I couldn't wait till I approached his front door. Uncle Zacky soon parked the escalade behind Luke's car and cut the engine.

My Dad was the first one to exit the car, clearly to voice out whatever he desired. Although he was patient enough till we all made it in front of his front door. Before my Dad raised his fist to bang against the door, I soon heard some girly giggles that didn't belong to his mother.. Or me! I nodded my head towards my Dad to proceed as I soon had a straight face on. I felt an arm around my shoulders as I looked to my right to see Jayden looking down on me with a blank expression. I guess he knew the worse thing was about to come my way. Dad's fist soon came in contact with the door for the giggling to become silent. Couple seconds later the door knob turned and the door opened to reveal a bug-eyed, jaw dropped Luke.

"Hey Abby, Mr. Sanders.. And Abby's Uncles" He gulped, at the sight of my Uncles.

Seeing them all with straight faces and their arms crossed. The sight actually scared me a bit, but I soon turned my attention back to the guy in front of me that looked like he was about to piss his pants.

"We actually came here to have a word with you" Uncle Brian said starting the conversation.

"Me? Uh w-what for may I a-ask?" Pathetic.

"More of an explanation as to why our dearest Abby has a bruise on her wrist in the shape of a hand?" Uncle Jimmy replied, showing him my wrist.

Luke's soon terrified face, changed into a sinister one as what came out of his mouth made me angrier than Uncle Brian messing up a song during recording.

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

"You sick fuck! I seen it with my own eyes that you grabbed her wrist!" Jayden soon piped in.

"Now I suggest you tell the truth and everything will be fine, if not then the worse has come to arrive" Dad explained, still sounding calm.

"Is that a threat?" Luke asked, as he raised an eyebrow.

"Call it however you want, just tell us the damn truth" Uncle Johnny said.

I starred him straight in the eyes, as I could see beads of sweat starting to form on his forehead. But before he could answer, I saw a blonde blur behind him as my suspicions were correct; He wasn't alone.

"Who's with you?" I asked, interrupting him.

"Nobody. I'm home alone" he answered too quickly. He even shut the door a little bit as if to block more of the inside.

"Are you sure? Because I don't remember you owning a yellow Beetle, Luke" I said, crossing my arms. If this wasn't a serious situation right now, the fact that we all had our arms crossed would look hilarious.

"It's actually one of my friend's cousins car. He left it here because he's on a road trip with his family" He explained.

What in the world kind of guy would own a yellow Beetle? Especially with flower stickers all over it?! I become really impatient and by the look on everyone else's faces, they felt the same way. I did what I could do to get the answer.. I kicked the door open. And next thing I knew a loud screech escaped from my lips as the view of Bridgette Valentine was only in her underwear and Luke's varsity jacket. The next thing I knew, everything went in a blur as I stomped my way over to the blonde bimbo and started to grab a handful of fake blonde locks in one hand and started punching her with my other.

Sounds of Bridgette's piercing screams were only making me more angry which triggered the beast in me that nobody has ever seen before. Uncle Jimmy and Dad were trying to pry me off of the stupid blonde, but with every punch I could get I only wanted to do more. With some success, Dad pulled me away and I had a handful of hair in my hand to show some damage that I've done.

"You bitch! Now I've got a bald spot!" She screamed, feeling the spot where her dirty blonde locks were removed.

"It doesn't matter! You'll be bald anyway from the amount of bleach you dye your dead hair!" I remarked. I tried getting out of my Dad's grip, but of course he has the muscles to hold me down.

He dragged me out of the house as I saw Uncle Zacky and Uncle Johnny trying to pry off Jayden off of Luke as Uncle Brian tried getting Luke to back away. This was just one big house full of drama!

"You're the most ignorant, stupidest, asshole I've ever met in my entire life! You should go to hell!" Jayden yelled, throwing a punch.

"Me?! You should watch what you say Baker! I'm surprised she's still friends with you!" Luke backfired. Wait, what?

"Shut the fuck up Luke! I'm not the one who went behind her back for a year and seeing another girl!"

"Wait, STOP! Jay what are you talking about? You knew about this?!" I shouted, making the two teenage boys stop completely.

"Abby, I-I.. It was just a long time ago.. I didn't think-"

I cut him off, "No you didn't think at all! Why didn't you tell me when you first knew?! You're my best friend Jayden! How could you do this to me?! Were suppose to tell each other everything!"

"Abby I swear I was going too, but.."

"But what Jayden?! What possible excuse could you give me that will make this better?!"
He stayed silent and looked down at the floor, ashamed.

"From now on don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't even glance at me because I want nothing to do with you Jayden! We may live with each other, but it doesn't mean I have to socialize with you! Were no longer friends. And you! We're so done with this so called relationship. It's over!"

I felt as if my whole world came crashing down on me and I was nothing. I escaped from my Dad's grip and ran out the door. Screams and yells were being heard, but I ignored them as it grew more faint as I kept running to god knows where. A couple minutes passed by and my feet led me to the beach. Nobody was around and I was thankful for that. I slipped out of my shoes and let the grains of sand go in between my toes. I stared out at the ocean as I felt salt water of my own cascade down my cheeks.


---


I felt a tear drop escaped from my eye, but I quickly wiped it away. I sighed heavily as the credits from the movie appeared on the television screen, telling me that the sappy movie has ended. I heard faint footsteps coming down stairs, but I didn't bother to look who it was.

"I'm starting dinner baby, have anything in mind?" Mom.

"No" I murmured.

"Okay. How do you feel?"

"Fine"

"If you need anything-"

"I said I'm fine Mom!" I snapped. Although I couldn't see her, I knew she cringe at my
newly attitude.

"Alright, darling"

Great, now I'm a terrible daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap! What did you think about that?! Please leave your opinions about it :)

Thank you to those who commented, much appreciated! More comments equals to more updates!

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!