Status: I think I may like this story. it could be a keeper.

And Then I Take Off My Glasses And Become Sexy, You Know?

I'm An Educated Woman. Who Takes Her Clothes Off For A Living.

Have you ever heard of those stories where someone wins the lottery and everything is great but then all of a sudden they run out of money because they're buying all these fancy things? And they end up bankrupt and poor once again?

If you didn't take that as a hint, you should.

Richard stopped coming to Envy. And there went my money. My tips. My everything. The only reason I was stripping was for the money. And yes, I had my other guys I was working with on the floor. But, the Champagne Room raked in the big bucks. Without Richard's money, I was rapidly getting tight on cash.

I went to see him at school. And he was always too busy to talk. What the hell could have happened? Did the superintendent finally talk to him? I wouldn't have cared, but his money was keeping me going. Finally, I saw him walking down the hallway towards the bathroom. I rushed over and grabbed his arm.

"Mr. Moore, what a pleasant surprise!" I said, steering him towards the library.

"What do you want, Sam?' he said, groaning.

"Well, you haven't came to visit me in a long time, I was just wondering what was up," I said sweetly. I puckered my lips a bit and fluttered my eyelashes.

"Look, baby doll, you've drunk me dry. I'm outta cash. You don't have to suck up to me anymore, OK?" he snapped, rushing out of the library. Many kids looked up to see what was going on because Richard wasn't very quiet. I heard snickers and whispers all throughout the library, many mentioning my name.

"Where's the fiction section?" some kid asked me. On any other day, I'd walk him there myself, being the nice person I am. But instead I snapped, "I don't know. The one that says fiction? Duh," and the little boy ran off with tears in his eyes.

I sat at my desk, feeling sorry for myself, when this really tall hot guy walked in. He had this chocolate smooth skin and these almond eyes that'd make you flush in a wink. he was muscular-not body builder muscular- but very well toned. He was wearing a shirt and tie and slacks. It looked as if he could just rip off his every day clothes and be a superhero. I was secretly fantasizing being trapped by some villain and having him save me. He'd whisk me away and we'd kiss as I lay in his arms. As I was puckering my lips, pretending to kiss him, I heard someone clear their throat to gain my attention.

"Ms. Jones?" the tall man said, "Edwin James is in my class and he said you were being mean to him trying to find a book..?"

"Oh gosh! I was in the middle of a conversation with a student and he came up to me to ask me where the fiction was and I told him if he waited just two minutes I'd walk him there myself. I must have forgotten. Oh, I am so sorry!" I said, using all the appropriate fake emotions. He bought my story and apologized for having to come all the way down.

"Oh, it isn't any trouble at all. What do you teach?" I asked, crossing my legs.

"History." he said, looking right into my eyes.

"Umm... would you like to... create some history?" I asked, sounding extremely cheesy. I just laughed it off and said, "I mean, would you like to have dinner sometime?"

"I'd love that. How about Friday?"

I could say yes.
But I have work that night.
From 8-1.
I could say from 6-7. But I gotta get ready with the girls.
I could tell him to swing by the club.
Oh!

"Why wait? What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked, knowing I had Wednesdays off.

"Somebody's straight forward," he laughed, "I'd have to straighten some stuff out but I'll be there."

Little did he knew he was going out with a stripper.
A broke one at that.