‹ Prequel: This Fragile Game
Status: sequel to This Fragile Game

Looking For Misery

Chapter One.

"J-John stop it." Pat giggled as he tried to push away John's hand. He was laughing so hard no sound was coming out, "John." he whined stretching out his name. John smiled and finally stopped tickling Pat before collapsing next to him on the couch. Pat couldn't help but stop smiling and looked up to John, "That was cheesy." he mumbled resting his head on John's chest.

"I'm sorry but you were frowning and I just couldn't help it babe." John said kissing Pat's lips softly.

"Ew you guys stop being all cutesy!" Garrett suddenly exclaimed entered the living room with Kennedy by his side. A tension filled the room once Kennedy entered, Pat and John gave each other a look before glancing to Kennedy. "Let's go Kenny." Garrett mumbled taking Kennedy's arm and pulling him to some other part of the house.

"That was weird." John mumbled as he pulled Pat closer to him rubbing his hand over Pat's small shoulder. Pat looked away from John and stared at the t.v in front of him. It's been a few months since he threatened to kill himself in front of his friends eyes, it's also been a few months since he and John got together. Meaning it's been a few months since he's broken up with Kennedy. "You ok Pat?" John whispered looking down at Pat.

Pat looked up to John giving him a small reassuring smile. "I'm fine." Pat whispered hiding his face with his curtain of hair. John stared down at Pat not believing him, Pat has been known to relapse more than once. There were multiple times he walked into their bedroom finding Pat dragging a razor across his wrist. It got to the point John wouldn't even let Pat out of his sight fearing the boy would do something extreme.

"How about we go get some food." John suggested looking down at Pat. "We could get some Thai food if you like." John added.

Pat chewed on his lip, although he's slightly recovered from everything else food was still a sensitive area for him. He always counts how much calories he consumes, and make sure not exceed over a certain amount. He never eats sugar and stays away from fast food, and if does eat it's mostly fruits and vegtables.

Garrett and John have both noticed these, but never dared bring it up to Pat fearing he might over react.

"I'm not hungry." Pat said rubbing his tummy. "I ate a lot for breakfast." he added looking over to John.

John stared at Pat still not believeing him, but let it slide once more. "Okay then, how about we watch a movie." John suggested getting up and examining the movie collection.

Pat watched as John shuffled through the movies. He felt guilty for everything he's hiding from John. John's only trying to help him, but he can't stop himself. He's far to deep anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally got the first chapter up,
hope you guys like this.
and thanks to sweet insanity for commenting.
<3