13 Days of Killing...

Day 1: 2 In One

~~~DAY 1~~~

"Mariah!" called someone from inside of the house.

Mariah stood outside of her house in the freezing cold just thinking about her parents. They were still married but would not stop fighting. They did not let her sleep at night. If they kept that up, she was going to have to step in. But she did not want to mess up... no, not one bit. So she must practice. She must start soon. The sooner the better.

"Mariah?" her mother came out of the house "Honey come inside its cold."

"I'm fine here thanks," she responded as she continued to stare at her sketch pad.

She had drawn something beautiful. A beautiful and impressive picture. The picture represented a task she must complete. A task she has prepared for herself, but also power, and the knowledge for what needs to be done.... what she must do.

"Mariah, I said to come inside NOW!" yelled her mother.

Mariah turned around towards her mother and smiled. She does not knows who she's messing with, but she will soon enough.

"I'm not coming inside, so just move it along old woman," was her response and turned to walk down the street.

~♥~

Mariah arrived at the mall only a couple of minutes later. It was not that far a walk since the city was so small everyone knew each other. As she walked through the mall searching for a target, she stopped at a dish store.

Pacing through the store Mariah picked up some things herself. She got a black hefty bag, gray tape, a shovel and a knife. She would need those materials.

There at the end of the hall was a women dressed in a fancy dress, holding a wallet full of cash. Mariah walked up next to her and smiled. She was looking away from her, so she tugged at her dress a little.

"Oh!" gasped the women and spun around. Looking down she saw Mariah, and smiled.

"What are you doing here all alone?" she asked.

"Well, I was looking for my mommy, but I cant find her!" Mariah cried, and placed her small hands on her face.

The women looked as devastated as Mariah did. She took Mariah's hand in hers and while coo-ing at her she started to walk around the Mall with Mariah looking for her mother. She did not know what the woman looked like only what Mariah had told her. It was a brunette women wearing a pink sundress with small white flats. They ran the whole store but they could not find her. It was late now, 8 o'clock.

"Maybe you could tell me where you live and I could take you there. Your mom probably went home looking for you there," said the woman.

"Yeah! I know where that is!" Mariah said and got into the woman's SUV.

"This is a lovely car."

"Thank you sweety."

"Yeah, no problem... Do you have kids?" she asked the women now sitting in the front of the SUV.

"No, but I have one of the way," said the women with a smile on her face as she placed her hand on her stomach.

"Are you hungry?"

"No, the baby is in there," she said starting the car.

"Oh... I'm hungry." Mariah said and looked at her with a troubled face.

"Do you want to stop at the McDonald's? Its just around the corner."

"No... I don't like McDonald's..."

"How come? Their food is very tasty." said the woman.

"Well... have you seen what they do to those animals its unnatural and..." she stopped.

"So you're a vegetarian?" asked the woman.

"Yeah," she smiled up proudly.

"Um, do you know the way from here? I don't recognize these woods."

Mariah smiled up at her. She knew these woods like the palm of her hands. Her father use to bring her and her mother here for picnics, and camping trips every weekend. She loved those woods. She liked the alien-ness of it. Everything was green. There was a river somewhere along the cost at the other side of the woods. And a clearing not far from where they were.

"Yeah, just keep going up these hill and then turn left." she said.

"Ok. How come you live so far out of the city?"

"My dad liked to hunt. So he make a house out here."

"That's cool... Here?" she said.

There a little way south from where they were was a small house. It was green, so it blended into the background perfectly. The house was no bigger than two rooms. The bedroom and the bathroom. Inside of the bedroom was the kitchen.

"Thank you for bringing me home." she smiled up at the lady as she got out of the car. She walked slowly towards the house, her thoughts on the woman.

"Um, maybe I'll come with you. It's really late and dark out here." the woman said getting out of the car as well and following Mariah.

"My father wont be here for a while. I better see if my mom's here."

That would have to be enough to get the woman in. She walked into the house, looked around horrified and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You live here with both your parents?"

"Yeah, its really nice isn't it?" she looked at the woman in the eyes.

"Uh, yeah. This is really nice."

"Do you want some water?"

"Uh....sure."

"Ok. I will be right back...Don't go anywhere..."

Mariah turned around and opened the black curtains that divided the kitchen from the bedroom. She took a water bottle from the fridge and poured it on a black cup. She walked towards one of the cabinets and pulled out a small container pouring a white powder inside the cup. She mixed and mixed with a small smile on her face. This was all so new to her, though it felt natural. She loved the sensation of being in power. She loved being able to control people.

"Here it is" said Mariah walking next to the women and stood in front of her staring straight into her eyes as she picked up a glass and pressed it to her lips, taking slow sips.

"What is your name sweety?"

"Mariah."

"That is a beautiful name you have there. Did you know that it came from daddy Jesus's mother?"

"Oh really. But we're so different."

"What do you mean sweety?" asked the women while finishing her glass of water.

"Well, she's a saint ain't she? I'm not... I like to kill people, not give them life..." Mariah smiled.

"What?" the women was looking at Mariah like she was weird. And as far as she was concerned, she sure seemed like it.

While Mariah just smiled the woman's vision began to falter. She slowly sank to the bed. Her head felt like it spun around and around. She held her belly and fell to the ground. Mariah stayed exactly where she was watching the woman spit out blood. She smiled at the woman.

"You want some more water?"

"W--what ha-ve you done to me?

"What would you like first? The face or your baby?" Mariah said taking a knife from the kitchen and walking towards the women...

"Please..." the woman spited more blood out,"I dont want to die."

Mariah turned her head sideways with a brilliant smile on her face.

"Well........then you should have never been born..."
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT and suscribe if you like! Please and thanks!