Status: Updates are a couple times a week.(: I write chapters faster when I get comments and subscriptions!

Caught Up In You

Prologue

August 20th, 2011
Location: Marbleton, WY
5:33 PM

"Okay everyone, we are now ready to board the plane. We'll start with first class," the woman over the intercom said.

I stood up from my chair and made my way towards my mother. My mom smiled sweetly, but I could tell she wasn't ready to let me go.

"I love you mom, and I'll be back soon. I'll write you every week and call you every day. Promise." I said.

My mother wiped her tears and wrapped me into a hug.

After a couple of minutes, the same woman over the intercom called for the people in section A. Minutes later, section D was called and I pulled away from my mom.

"I love you Drew. Be careful!" She said, shaking my recently cut hair. "I can't believe you cut off twelve inches," she said, rolling her eyes.

I smirked, hugged her again, and boarded onto the plane.

"Seat D13," I mumbled to myself, trying to find where to sit. When I finally found my seat, I set my baggage up above in the luggage compartment and sat down. "Hello," I said to a boy around my age, trying to make my voice sound lower.

His hair was shaggy, like how mine had been cut, and was dark brown. He turned to face me. His eyes were a piercing green, a color I had never seen before.

The boy smirked and his eyes lit up. "Hello."

"By any chance, are you going to a boarding school?" I asked, noticing he was dressed in a uniform with the same black vest that I had received. His lips pursed up, almost as if he were about to lie.

"Yeah... actually I am. It's going to be my first year at Marner's. Are you going to a boarding school too?" I cleared my throat and tried to make my voice sound like a believable males'.

"Yeah. I'll be attending my first year at Marner's."

"Cool," he said, turning around and averting his eyes from mine.

This was going to be a fun plane ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay.
New story guys.
Let me know what you think.
Thank you. :3
And I know this is short and boring, but it will get much better. I PROMISE! DON'T GIVE UP ON ME. D: