Status: Slow and steady process. Don't forget to read the first story.

Don't Trust a Midget With Tazers

Chapter 1

Izzy's P.O.V.
Rae stopped the car and I peeked out of the window.

"Come on, Shrimpy." She said excitedly and got out of her car.

"Rae," I mumbled. The streets were abandoned and graffiti was the primary decor. She looked happier then a kid on Christmas, of course cause my best friend loves graffiti.

"Come on, you wimp."

"Fine," I mumbled and gingerly stepped out of the car. "Oh! My Tazer!" I exclaimed and grabbed the creep-away device.

Raven's P.O.V.
I rolled my eyes seeing the cop toy, shaking my head and took off down the street after locking my car. The click clack of Izzy's boots chasing after me brought a smile to my face. That was a familiar sound that brought back many high school memories.

"Oh almost forgot." I said stopping abruptly and pulling my phone out of my pocket. Izzy ran into me, making me stumble forward a couple steps.

"What now?" She groaned stepping away from me.

I zoomed through the different songs on my iPhone and grinned finding the one I wanted. My finger pressed play and I hooked my arm with hers. "Our theme music." I announced as Everywhere I Go by Hollywood Undead began. She grinned and we took off skipping down Hollywood Blvd.

Izzy's P.O.V.
-Couple hours later-
We were walking down countless streets getting terribly lost. "We're lost." I whined.

"No, we're not, we just took a wrong turn at Izzy's being a scardy cat." She teased.

"Hey!" I protested but Rae wasn't arguing with me, she was standing with her mouth open pointing at her calf, which was visible since she was in cutoff jeans.

"Are you okay?" I spun around and stood shocked as a group of men were staring at us.

"Back away!" I yelled holding the Tazer in front of me. "I have a Tazer!" I said waving it slowly and leaned towards Raven and mumbled. "What's the on button?"

"Oh shit." One with extremely curly hair said taking a step back.

"No need to be scared of a midget with a Tazer she doesn't know how to use." Rae said taking the Tazer from me.

"Hey! I am not a midget!" I protested.

"Hi, I'm Rae." she smiled to the men. "I love you guys!" She was trying to suppress a fan girl scream.

"But we just met them... I'll tell Ash you're cheating on him." I mumbled.

"Leg," she whispered and looked to see the dove and grenade tattoo that took up most of her calf.

"That's sick!" Another of the guys grinned. The six guys in front of us looked really familiar...but where did. Then like a light bulb I recognized them from the numerous pictures in Rae's room.

"Oh my-" Rae cut me off with a fan girl scream.

"Fucking Hollywood Un-fucking-dead." Just when I thought she was done she uttered a lone word: "Fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short but it's worth it. Hope you enjoy this as much as we have writing it.
Leave comments and tell others about it. =)