Status: Completed

I Can't Stop.

Love

"You slept with him?" he asked calmly. I didn't answer him. It was none of his concern.

I closed my locker, going the opposite direction of where Trent was standing, even though my first period was the other way.

"Jamie, wait!" he grabbed my arm, I didn't move. "Answer me."

I sighed, annoyed. "Does it matter?"

I felt his hand let go of my arm.

"So you did?" he said sadly. The late bell rang as I turned around to face Trent.

"It's none of your concern, Trent" I told him, a bit too harshly. He winced.

"He's using you."

"Like you used me?" Trent looked down.

"I love you Jamie." he told me. I gripped my backpack straps tightly.

"No you don't."

He looked up. Trent's dark brown eyes bore into my own - the familiar look I've grown to love was back in his eyes.

"I love you." he repeated. "I will always love you. I never stopped."

"Why did you break up with me then?" I asked, feeling the tears build up.

He shrugged. "I couldn't take being with a guy," he told me. I nodded. He hid our relationship from everyone. "and when I got with Cameron... I missed you."

I looked down.

I still loved Trent.

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oops.
One more chapter left.
Read/Comment/Subscribe.
♥Matt

Thanks to winkie-face (Nothing happened, it's just the fact that Scott has what Trent wants ;] ) and d i s g u i s e d. for commenting!
xoxox