Status: Live

Holding Hands Won't Be Enough

Chapter 73: Micro Drill

5.5 years ago

“Ugggghhhhh!” Ville exclaimed with a long drawn out grunt as he picked her up by her middle and swung her around in a circle. “Hello beautiful.” he added before setting her down and kissing her, crashingly, on her lips. “I missed you.”

“I was at the house an hour ago!”

“I know, I know…” he smiled, casually opening beers one by one with his forearm, “I just miss seeing you in those shorts so much and I am just in the most excellent mood.”

“I envy your apparent enthusiasm for vacating the fox den, Valo.” Jyrki laughed as he put the last of Millie’s fabric rolls into a large bag. Millie’s eyes rolled so hard that even with his sunglasses on Jyrki could distinctly see the entire white of her eye from across the apartment.

“He’s in an excellent mood because he timed us being here - taking out the last of it all - for when Jukka gets home.”

“Seven mother fucking forty five every night.” Ville beamed, opening the last bottle.

“Bitter doesn’t suit you my friend.”

“I’m not bitter, I just don’t like how smug he is and love that the time has come to see his face for the last time.” he explained, passing a beer to Millie.

“Constantly tail chasing your girl probably isn’t high up on the favourable qualities list either I’m guessing?”

“He’s an asshole of a human being.”

“Thank you.” Jyrki said graciously accepting the beer, “Say, Millie, isn’t it a bit chilly in here?”

“Uh, no, it’s fine..” she shrugged, continuing to clean the kitchen work top.

“So the girls only stand to attention when Jukka is mentioned, or what?” he asked, cocking a brow and motioning his eyes to her nipples that were clearly noticeable through her shirt. She looked down at them, then up to Jyrki with a mirrored cocked brow. She flicked the sponge she was holding at him as she walked straight past him to where Ville had taken station atop a packed box of fabric.

“They stand to attention when I watch the man who loves me open bottles with his beautiful arms as he stands enraged at the notion of another man wanting to steal me away.” she said standing between his legs, his head at her chest height, with her arms looped around his neck. He leant his face forward completely into her and sighed happily at being completely content with the situation; though he took it upon himself to better it further by setting his beer down next to his foot and putting his hands to much better use against her ass.

“Ugh nnnw mn hhhfn.” he said, or was the noise they heard him say.

“Excuse me, what was that?” she chuckled, tapping his head for clarity. He pulled back and cleared his throat theatrically with a large grin.

“I said, my darling, ugh now I’m in heaven.”

“Ah, very good.” she laughed, “As you were.”

“You guys are sickening.” Jyrki noted with a shake of his head, picking up the bag of fabric rolls and hoisting it up onto his shoulder as Ville thoroughly enjoyed rubbing his face into Millie’s bosom as he grappled at her sides, tickling her.

“Knock, kno- Oh, sorry, am I interrupting?” a voice came from the open front door, Millie turned her head to see Jukka and swore she felt Ville’s teeth as he smiled upon hearing his voice. He stood to his feet, lifting her off the ground as he rose, causing her to instinctively wrap her legs around him to stop herself falling.

“Yes interrupting.” Ville said bluntly, winking his eye at Jukka as he held Millie firmly up by her buttocks, “How can we help you?” he asked with a grin, walking - and carrying her - closer to the door.

“Oh, I, uh, was just seeing if Millie had a safe trip to Spain…” he said, craning his head as he tried to direct his words to her and not a cheekily grinning Ville, who was turning her away every time Jukka or Millie moved their heads. She couldn’t help but quietly laugh at how much please she knew Ville was getting from winding Jukka up, but she pinched his back quiet hard regardless.

“I did, thank you Jukka.” she said over her shoulder, catching a small look at him in which she smiled politely.

“Are you moving out?” he asked, peering into the almost empty apartment. Ville finally stopped moving her around to obscure Jukka’s view of her, allowing her to turn her head to face him.

“I am, yes.”

“Oh, that’s sad news - for the building, I mean - we’ll miss you.” he said nervously, Ville’s fixed smile and gaze unnerving him. “Where are you moving?” Ville set her down on the ground and wrapped his arms around her.

“In with me.” Ville interjected proudly before she could tell him what area of the city, “We got a house, just finished it this morning.”

“Ville renovated it as a surprise.”

“Really? Can’t imagine you with a power tool, surprisingly enough.” Jukka quipped with a snide tone and a smile. Millie knew what response was coming from Ville so instinctively stepped back, pushing Ville with her body weight as he chuckled, hoping his quick wit and razor tongue didn’t earn him a punch in the mouth - as often happened in their youth.

“How about you ask Millie about my power tool.” he winked. Jukka’s face was priceless and Jyrki’s one loud burst of ‘Ha!’ echoed perfectly through the emptied apartment, but she remained pleasant and unassuming in her demeanour.

“Aaaand that’s enough of this conversation. We have so much work to do here, oh my..” she said with feigned laughter, directing Ville to a pile of fabric remnants for the trash, scooping them up and bundling them into his arms before pacing back to the door and tentatively pushing it closed, “I am sure we’ll see you around Jukka.”

“I fifty percent hope so.” he replied dryly, patting his hand on the doorframe and he stood himself straight after leaning casually on the frame to initially engage.

“Well, bye then.” she said with finality, hoping he’d just walk away; he didn’t, he just stood looking at her with anticipation as if wanting more words, or more to her discomfort, a hug. She could feel the burning of Ville’s eyes in the back of her skull, “Have a good night.” she winked, pushing the door shut on him. She turned around to Ville’s self satisfied cheeky grin and picked up the closest thing to her, an empty coffee cup, and threw it at him. “How about you ask Millie about my power tool!?” she laughed in disbelief, “Are you seventeen?” Ville dodged the cup and cackled with laughter.

“What’s the matter baby, you don’t think it’s a power tool?” he laughed, cheekily sashaying towards her. She shifted her weight onto one leg and put one hand on her hip, lifting the other up to point and poke him in the chest.

“Power tool, sure ‘baby’…” she mocked as he grabbed her hips and pulled her up against his body, “A micro drill.” Ville stopped dead and scowled, his mouth dropping open and his brow cocking.

“Micro drill?” she nodded, “A fucking micro drill?” she nodded again, biting down on her lip to try and stop a smile. “Do you hear this?” he asked, turning to look at Jyrki who shook his head and shrugged.

“Darling, I fear you may be an anomaly, because if he has a micro drill, judging by the noise you guys make, you have got to have a micro tool bag for a vagina.”

“Jyrki!” she coughed, not expecting him to have said that at all.

“If you’re lucky you can have the micro drill tonight, little lady.” Ville smirked, swooping her down into a Hollywood kiss.

“I’ve had enough home improvements for one day, thank you.” she said seriously, “You can brush up on your DIY skills.” Jyrki snorted as he taped the final box of fabric samples closed. “Or I can brush up on my own in the bath.”

“You are a very mean spirited lady.” Ville sulked.

“Mhmm.” she nodded, before pressing her lips against his sadly pouting ones. “Good job you know where I live to punish me for it then, isn’t it?” she said suggestively.

“Careful darling, anymore talk like that and the battery pack on this micro drill will be dangerously close to blowing.”

“This is going to be the last time any of us see you guys before that multi-level sex den of a house consumes your souls for eternity, isn’t it?" Jyrki said shaking his head with a laugh.