Funny Games

Sugar

Frank sat in the back of his father's Lexus. The sound of Mozart filling the air. His mother bobbing her head to the beat of the piano and violin's. Frank rolled his eye's as the music made Frank want to gag. Frank was tired of listening to his mother's Cd's and wanted to listen to his ipod but it was dead and he wanted to charge it on his laptop when he got to his family vacation home. Frank dreaded going their. He hated the gated community filled with fakes. But then again in his sixteen year old mind, he thought everyone was a fake or sell out if they didn't listen to the Misfit's and of course that is what he considered his parent's. Frank Iero was different than his upper middle class parent's. He had tattoo's, lip ring, pierced ear's and he loved who he is. He knew deep down he put his parent's to shame but he didn't care. He loved who he is and was proud.

He sat in the car and gaze at his mother, Mrs. Iero attempt of dancing. Mr. Iero laughed at his wife and continued down the rode. Passing the green forest, Frank was really going to hate to spend his first week of summer vacation in the gated community. Finally the car stopped at the gate. Frank stomach started to turn at the thought of spending this week playing house, cook outs, sailing, golf game's with neighbor's. Of course we were going to have dinner with the Delinna's Frank's neighbor's. They were just like everyone else, friendly, all American family. Frank knew that they were coming over tonight and he hated the fact that their daughter Anna who had the eye for Frank was coming. Although Frank was flattered he wasn't interested, because of course gay guy's don't like girl's.

The gate open and the family drove up the rode. The houses in the vacation community were all the same. Big, white, fresh, green grass lawn, lovely garden's filled with roses, daisy's and lily's. It was all the same. Frank loved being unique and to his parent's dismay, Frank stood out alot. They drove up the hill and stop dead in front of their neighbor's house. Out on the lawn was Mrs. Delinna's and two other men. Frank couldn't see them well from the far distance but all he could see was one of the boy's had black hair and the other had brown hair and blond streaks. Mrs. Iero rolled down the window and waved at Mrs. Delinna's. "Dina, hello!" Mrs. Iero hollered from the car. Mrs. Delinna smiled and waved back.

"Hello Linda!"

"Still coming to join us for golf tomorrow?"

"U-uh, what time?" Mrs. Delinna hollered back. To Frank Mrs. Delinna's voiced sounded a bit shaky, almost scared, which shocked him, because she had such a soft voice. A very firm voice.

"Um, ten!" Mrs. Iero hollered.

"Y-yes, sure!" Mrs. Iero waved again.

"Alright, tell Simon and Anna I said hi! Ciao!" Mrs. Iero hollered and rolled up the window again. She sighed and Frank gazed out the window, hoping to get in the house so he can call his friend's. They finally arrived at their home. They beautiful home, made a tired Frank sick. It was all to familiar. Frank got out the car, grabbing his belonging's and running to the door. Finally his father open the door and Frank runs upstairs to his room. The wide room filled with band t-shirt's, the red painted wall's greeting him. Frank through his bag's on his bed and pulls out his laptop, he pulls out his ipod and let's it charge. Frank then clutch his stomach as a wave of hunger. Frank runs downstairs to the kitchen and is greeted by his mother. Frank looked at her oddly then walked to the refrigerator. He pulled out some grape juice and drunk it quickly. the cold, tasteful drink making Frank's hunger subside.

"Frank dear, will you help your Father unload the dock?" Mrs. Iero asked her bored looking son. He looked t her and shrugged.

"Whatever I guess." He walked over the back of the house and stalked to the near by lake, that their boat rested at. His father was bend down, running his finger's through his grayish brown hair. He looked up at Frank and looked back down, pulling out the life jacket's.

"Go, unload some of the ropes and untangle them." Mr. Iero gestured Frank over to the ropes. Frank did what he was told and the two men worked in silence. Frank and his father don't have a close relationship. Frank always believed that he was better off without his father. Frank felt as if, if his father would have packed up and left right now, he wouldn't stop him, in fact he would have helped him pack. Frank know's he would do fine without his father, deep down it's how he felt.

Mrs. Iero was in the kitchen cutting up some beef for the dinner tomorrow. She cut up the meat and put in the sink, washing of the bad germ's. She washed them, while humming her favorite tune's. The phone rung and she shut the water off, wiping her hand with nearest cloth and picked it up, conversation started with her cousin briefly. Talking about their children, vacation. After finishing up with her cousin she hung up her phone and went back to the sink to see the meat soak in the cold water. Then she heard a voice, "Hello?" she walked out to the back and threw the screen door saw a tall boy. He had brown hair with blond streak's, think rimmed glasses, a white collard shirt, white khaki pants and van's. He smiled a bright smiled that show all his teeth.

"May I help you?" Mrs. Iero asked the young man.

"Hi, I'm Mikey, um...I just came from Dina's house?" He said. Mrs. Iero looked at Mikey for a while, scanning him from head to toe before smiling at him again.

"Oh, yes, come in." She said opening the screen door, letting the five foot eleven boy walk into the house. He nodded a thank you and close the door behind him.

"How, may I help you?" Mrs. Iero said.

"Um, Dina send me hear to ask you if you can spare some sugar?" He asked shyly. Mrs. Iero smiled at his adorable features.

"Of course." She said and stalked to the kitchen. Mikey followed and walked into the small kitchen leaning on the counter. Watching her as she pulled out the sugar, pouring it into a plastic bag. The short women, with her blond hair fall neatly on her shoulder's.

"So how do you know Dina?" Mrs. Iero asked Mikey. He looked at her with bright eye's.

"Um, I'm Simon's colleague son nephew." Mikey said with a smile.

"Oh, that's nice." She said handing him the plastic bag. "So, what is Dina coking?"

"Huh?" Mikey said unclear.

"What is she using the sugar for?" Mrs. Iero asked Mikey. He shrugged.

"No clue."

"Oh, okay, well bye." Mrs. Iero said waving at Mikey. He nodded and walked out the kitchen. then Mrs. Iero heard a loud thump. She rushed out the kitchen and saw Mikey kneeling on the floor, the sugar sprawled out on the wooden floor.

"I'm, so sorry madam." Mikey said giving Mrs. Iero a sorry glare.

"No, no, it's fine." Mrs. Iero said tired and aggravated. She was slightly annoyed by his clumsy mess. And walked back into the kitchen and poured another bag for Mikey. She walked back out and saw another boy standing next to Mikey. He was little shorter, jet black shoulder length hair, remarkable golden eye's, pink, sleek lip's that had the shape of a smirk. He was gorgeous and wore the same out fit as Mikey but with black and white chuck's.

"Um, hello?" Mrs. Iero said. He smiled at her, a charming smile that made Mrs. Iero blush slightly.

"Hello Miss, I'm Gerard." He said holding out his hand and Mrs. Iero shook it." I see you met my brother Mikey." He said. Mrs. Iero nodded and handed the plastic bag to Mikey.

"Well, is there anything else?You two have to leave, I need to make dinner for a million." She chuckled. Gerard nodded and looked at her.

"You, eating? Sorry miss, but I think you should cut down on the food. Not doing you any good." Gerard said laughing along with Mikey. Mrs. Iero mouth hung open at the comment. She never felt so insulted, weight was a sensitive issue to her.

"Excuse me young man, I do not appreciate your comment. Please, I would like you to leave." Mrs. Iero ordered already steamed at the two men. Gerard held his smirk and walked over to the bag which held golf club's.

"Planning on playing golf?" he asked Mrs. Iero.

"Yes, with the Delinnas." She said, her anger growing.

"I don't think so." Mikey said. Mrs. Iero looked at him then at Gerard, feeling uneasy and uncomfortable.

"Please, leave my home!" Mrs. Iero hollered, just then Frank and his father walked in the house, confused at the scene in front of them.

"Uh, mom?" Frank said walking over to his mother's side. He looked at Gerard, who's eye's were staring at Frank, which made Frank blush red.

"Hello, there." Gerard said to Frank, holding his hand out to Frank. Frank shook it and realize Gerard was wearing doctor's white gloves.

"Honey who are these boy's?" Mr. Iero asked

"These are Simon's colleague's son nephew." She said with rage in her voice. "And they will not leave and insulted me." She said holding Frank's shoulder's. Just the thought of these two random boy's insulting his mother made Frank smile on the inside. Mr. Iero walked up to Gerard and scan his face. The flawless pale face, almost like an angel.

"Something wrong sir?" Gerard said, smirking as his eye's were on Frank.

"Yeah, Simon doesn't have any colleagues." Gerard clutch the golf club tightly and looked at Mr. Iero dead in the eye.

"So?"

"Get out my house!" Mr. Iero said and slapped Gerard across his jaw. Mrs. Iero yelped and Gerard looked at Mr. Iero a smirk still on his face.

"Big mistake!" And Gerard swung the golf club, hitting Mr. Iero knees. Mr. Iero feel on the floor head first and Mrs. Iero screamed. Frank just stood in fear as His father fell on the floor, holding his knee.

"SHIT!" Mr. Iero screamed and Mrs. Iero knelt beside her husband. Mrs. Iero stood up and try to attack Gerard, but Mikey grabbed her and slammed her to the wall. Gerard shoe's on Mr. Iero face pushing his face to the floor. Frank watched this as his heart was beating rapidly. Mikey threw Mrs. Iero on the floor next to her husband. Frank looked at Gerard and Gerard looked back, walking up to Frank, who was scared out of his mind.

"I'm going to have fun with you." Gerard whispered in Frank's ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like it? Please tell me you do? Comment's much needed. Love you, xoxoxoxoxoxoxo SFTR!