Funny Games

Spice

"Get in the living room!" Gerard ordered Mrs. Iero. She cried as Gerard grabbed her by her arm tightly and shoved her on the couch. Mr. Iero was on the floor, cradling his knees that were now bleeding through his pants. Frank just stood motionless as Mikey dragged Mr. Iero through his shirt in the living room. " K' Mikes. Let's pull him up...now." The two young men grabbed Mr. Iero, Mikey grabbing his arm and Gerard his leg's and through him on the couch gently. Frank just stared at the two men, as his he heard his mother crying and his father grunting in pain. "Mikey go grab the first aid kit and band aid his leg." He ordered Mikey. Gerard looked at a fearful Mrs. Iero and kneeled down in front of her.

"Where's your first aid kit?" he asked her nicely. She looked at him, her eye's filled with tear's. She sobbed again and Gerard rolled his eye's. "Where is your first aid kit so Mikey can help your husband's wound?" he asked again in a harsher tone. She sobbed again and her grabbed her face, forcing her to look at him.

"Shut the fuck up and tell Mikey were your first aid kit is, now." He said in a soft, pleasant voice which scared Mrs. Iero even more but his rubber glove's dug deep in Mrs. Iero cheek. She calmed down, but still giving silent sobs.

"I-In the k-kitchen c-cabinet, u-under the s-s-sink." She manage to say. Gerard smiled and gestured Mikey to go get it.

"Thank you. And don't worry Mikey is studying medical, he'll fix your husband up nicely." Gerard smiled up at her and stood up. Gerard looked at Frank who had tear's slowly running down his cheek. Frank hand's were trembling. Gerard pointed at the couch and gesture Frank to seat down next to his Mother. frank walked slowly to his sobbing mother and sat next to her. Mrs. Iero wrapped her arm around Frank and sobbed on his shoulder. Frank just looked up at Gerard as Gerard stared back, tear's fell from Frank's bright hazel eye's, but he didn't sob. he just stared at Gerard in fear of what Gerard had plan for his family.

Mikey rushed back into the living room with the kit in his hand. Mr. Iero moaned in agony as he was bleeding furiously though his pants. Mikey knelt down in front of Mr. Iero and pulled his pants leg up to see his wound knee. Mr. Iero kicked his leg to get Mikey away from him."Get away from you, you pig!" Mr. Iero cried out. Mikey smirked and stood up, looking at Gerard. Gerard smirked back at Mikey. Mikey then punched Mr. Iero knee and Mr. Iero screamed out in pain as he felt his knee burning and inching. Frank jumped as he never heard his father scream in horror in his life. Frank just looked up at his heartbroken mother and hushed her, wiping away her tears, along with his own. Gerard looked back at both Frank and Mrs. Iero and smiled down at them.

"Don't worry, daddy will be okay, if he let's Mikey bandage his knee or he can be paralyzed for life, which ever you prefer." He said looking at Mr. Iero. Mr. Iero looked at both Mikey and Gerard, then at frank and his wife. She looked helpless as she wanted her husband to recover from his pain. Mikey then knelt down again and lifted Mr. Iero pants leg again, revealing a big black bump, Mikey smirked at it and pressed on it, leaving Mr. Iero screaming in agony again. Mikey laughed along with Gerard.

"Now, Mikey be nice, we can save the games for later." Gerard said. Mikey nodded and pulled out a white wrap. Mikey pulled out some alcohol and a cotton ball and dab some of it on Mr. Iero wound. Mr. Iero grunted as the pain was unbearable. Finally Mikey wrapped the wound and pulled Mr. Iero pants leg back down. He cleaned up the mess and walked back into the kitchen to throw the mess in the waste bin. Gerard looked at the fearful looking family with a smile. Gerard loved seeing them in pain, it brought him joy to see them cry in this state. It made him laugh even more that they didn't know what their lives held. This was going to be a joyful night Gerard thought, he was especially looking forward to playing game's with the son. Gerard looked at frank again who was staring at the floor, Frank mother looking over at her husband hoping he was getting better. Mikey walked back in, all smiled and came back with a rifle in his hand. Mrs. Iero screamed as she saw the large shot gun, placed in Mikey's hand. Mikey smiled and walked over to the couch across the fearful family. Gerard did the same and sat next to Mikey on the couch, staring dagger's at the family.

"So, let's introduce are selves, shall we?" Gerard said a sick smile placed on his face. Mikey leaned back on the chair, the rifle rested on his thigh as he stared at the family, a bored expression on his face. Gerard looked at the three people and pointed at Mr. Iero. "What is your name, sir?" Gerard asked nicely. Mr. Iero scowled at Gerard and grunted. He gulp and looked over at his wife, who nodded at him to answer Gerard's question.

"Frank, senior." Mr. Iero said, to his dismay. Gerard then looked at Mrs. Iero and smiled.

"I already know your name Linda, from Dina when she hollered your name, poor woman, she was a sweet soul. Rest in peace." Gerard said. Mikey laughed and Mrs. Iero voice got caught in her throat.

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Iero asked stunned and gob smacked. Gerard looked at Mikey then shrugged. Gerard then pointed at Frank, his eye's scanning Frank from head to toe. Deep down Gerard couldn't help but be slightly attracted by the younger boy. His long fringe, black lay messy on his face, his bright hazel eye's staring at Gerard, his pink lip's pierced with a lip ring, and his breathing heavy as Gerard watched the boy's chest rise up and down slowly. Gerard licked his lip's and Frank looked at him, his cheek's burning.

"I already know your name, Frank. Suit's you." Gerard smiled at frank. Frank nodded a thank you. Mr. Iero notice the weird vibe between Gerard and Frank and cleared his throat making every one look at him.

"What do you two want? Why can't you leave are family alone?" Mr. Iero plead. Gerard leaned back on the couch, like Mikey and rest the golf club on his knee. He thought for a second then sighed.

"Sir, it's not that easy. You see Mikey and I want to have a little fun with you three." Gerard said again leaning forward and clutching the golf club tightly.

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Iero again her voice shaky with a large amount of dread and fear.

"Well, were going to place a bet, okay?" Mikey said. Gerard smiled at Mikey and looked back at the family in front of them.

"What kind of bet?" Frank said below a mumble. Gerard smiled at Frank's adorable face.

"You say that you'll be alive by nine o' clock tomorrow morning and we say you'll be dead before nine." Gerard said staring straight at the family. A playful smirk on both his and Mikey's face. Mrs. Iero screamed in horror and burst out into sobs. She dreaded the fact that she could die any minute. She hated the fact that she and her family were being kept hostage. Frank stared dagger's at both Mikey and Gerard as he couldn't believe what they just said.

"Your going to kill us?" Frank asked shocked. Gerard nodded and smiled.

"Yes, if you play by the rules of the game." Gerard said, winking at Frank, which made Frank cheek's turn a dark shade of red.

"What if we don't?" Mr. Iero said. Gerard and Mikey both looked at him, then they both giggled.

"Well, Frank if you don't, then all of you will die." Mrs. Iero cried again. Frank looked at Gerard and Gerard looked back.

"But there's always a possibility of a winner."
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it? I know it was quick, but i was in a rush. Please comment. the more the comment's the faster the updates. Wuv you all! xoxoxooxoxoxo SFTR!