Funny Games

Everything nice.

Frank sat on the couch with shaking hands. His mothers grip on his shoulders tighten. He tries to brush her off, but she still held on like a cat on a mouse. Gerard watched Frank with a curious glare, almost intrigued by the younger boy. Gerard stared at Franks hair that was jet black like Gerard's, bright hazel eye's, sleek shiny lips that held a silver lip ring. Gerard then scanned the tattoos on Franks arm, the designs multi colored and bright. Gerard couldn't help but smile at Franks adorable face.

Frank felt a pair of piercing eyes n him and looked up seeing Gerard glaring at him. Frank felt himself blush as he notice Gerard beautiful hazel eye's with specks of green scanning him from head to toe. Gerard eyes then met with Franks and Gerard gave Frank his sexy smirk that everyone falls for. Frank stared at Gerard and slowly smirked back, which shocked Gerard. Frank wasn't intimidated by Gerard or for the fact that he was going to die. It didn't scare him at all. Frank isn't afraid to die. Frank has been suicidal since fourteen, going through depression and cutting himself multiple times and once overdoes on sleeping pills, getting tired of the life he lives.

Frank was born in a wealthy estate, with a father with a full bank account. Frank was taught to be perfect. To have the perfect grades, perfect manners, perfect hair style, perfect clothes and perfect friends. But Frank went through trouble times that caused the young boy to hate everything about life. To hate his family, friends, society and his father, whom he would do anything to get away from. He feel into heroin addiction and alcohol addiction, shaming his parents on purpose. To ruin their picture perfect family, that was never their. Love was never their for Frank and Frank grew with a warm heart, that is slowly beginning to get colder.

Frank then snatch his eyes away from Gerard to his mother who was now placing her sweaty hands on top of Frank. Frank looked at it and just stood still, cold at his mother. Frank then looked in to her dark eyes and notice the glint of sorrow in her eyes. Frank felt that his mother was somehow crying for him, instead of herself.

"Gerard, when can we start, I'm getting bored." Mikey whinnied, slouching over the couch.

"When it turns eight Mikes. Only ten more minutes." Gerard said staring at the grandfather clock in the large, flower wallpapers and expensive paintings from famous painters.

"What are you talking about? What are you planning for us?" Mr. Iero asked Gerard and Mikey in a low growl almost.

"Were waiting for it to be eight so we can play are little game." Gerard said in a soft, pleasant voice that made Frank shudder.

"What kind of game?" Frank asked Gerard. Gerard smiled at the sound of the younger boys small, innocent voice.

"A game. A fun little game." Mikey said, brushing his hair out of his face. Then Mikey squealed and Gerard chuckled as it just turned eight o' clock. Mikey and Gerard stared at each other then laughed as they were starting to get pumped for the fact that the game will begin.

"Let the games begin!" Mikey hollered and cocked the rifle, which made Frank and his parents jump in fear.

"P-please! Don't k-k-kill u-us! I-I beg you!" Mrs. Iero screamed. Mikey and Gerard smirked.

"Were not going to kill you just yet, we want to have some fun, that's all. Chillax." Gerard said in a mellow tone.

"Oh, my god fat ass, let's just start!" Mikey said anxious. Gerard felt himself being insulted.

"I'm not fat!" Gerard said with pure anger.

"Yes you are, don't deny it." Mikey said smirking. He knew Gerard wasn't fat at all, far from it, but he loved teasing Gerard about his weight.

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are, your the fattest one in the house." Mikey laughed. Gerard then slapped the back of Mikey head."Ow! You bitch!"

"Say I'm not fat!"

"Why, fat ass?"

"I'm not fat!I'm skinny!"

"No, I'm skinny and he's skinny too!" Mikey said pointing at Frank who was staring at his converse.

"What!?! Were like the same fucking weight!"

"Nah uh, you fatter, he's so much more thinner!"

"No way! I'm skinny too!"

"Pshhh, in our dreams."

"Oh yeah? I'll prove, hey Frank?" Frank head snapped up in confusion. "Take off your clothes."

"W-w-what?" Frank said stunned.

"I said take of your clothes. I want to see if your more perfect then I am." Gerard said with a smirk. Mikey stared with a small grin on his face as he was pleased that he was getting to Gerard.

"No! My son will not strip for you!" Mr. Iero said in pure fury. Gerard looked at him and scowled.

"Sir, I just want to see if he's perfect like Mikey says. No stripping at all." Gerard said with a sick smile.

"No!"

"Then you can die.It's my game,my rule's." Mr. Iero voice got dry and fear ran through his aching body. Mr. Iero looked at Frank with sad eyes and Frank looked down at his father with fear. Mr. Iero heart started to slowly tear as he looked at Frank with sorrow.

"Frank, do what he says." Mr. Iero said. Frank looked at his father then back at Gerard who sat crossed leg and eager to see Franks body.

"C'mon Frankie, we don't want anyone to die because of you, right?" Gerard said smirking at Frank. Frank felt his body tremble in fear as he felt everyones eyes on him. "Now Frank stand up." Gerard demanded with a authoritarian voice. Frank slowly stood up and bucked his shaking knees together."Good boy, now take everything off. Shirt first." Frank slowly took his hand and peeled of his shirt. He through it on the floor. Gerard bit his lip as he scanned the the boys fair skin and stared at his four pack. The boy was quite active, Gerard thought.

"Now, the pants." Gerard said. Frank gulped and pulled off his shoes and un button his tight black jeans which made Gerard ache in his pants. Gerard was now in his batman boxer's and sock's. Frank stood their and Frank's father looked away, feeling shame in his gut. "I said everything." Gerard purred. Frank stared wide eyed and Mikey chuckled at his bi sexual brother. Mikey knew Gerard was interested in Frank since they got in to the home. But he didn't want to ruin his brothers game. Mikey knew Gerard was going to have alot of fun here. Frank pulled down his boxers and was now naked. Gerard licked his lips as he scanned the beautiful body in front of him.

"See Gerard, not a pinch of fat." Mikey said satisfied that he got to his brother.

"You speak the truth Mikes." Gerard scanned Frank and Frank stood there still as his member was waving in front of complete strangers and that by watching Gerard his member was getting a bit harder as he watched Gerard lick his lip's."He is perfect."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait!

What do you think?

Do you like it?

I'm a comment addict,

I need to go to rehab

for it. XD Anyway

the more the comments

the faster the updates!

Love you all! xoxoxooxoxo

SFTR!

I