Funny Games

Shoot me!

All anyone can hear in the thick air of the living room was Linda's violent sobs. Her heart felt like some one has struck her with a bullet. She felt so betrayed and hurt. She was crying for herself and also for her son,"You pig!" she yelled at her husband. Frank senior just stared at the ground as slow tear's glide gently down his red face. He felt like a monster. He felt like he had gone deep and that he wanted the ground to swallow him whole. Frank leaned back at on the chair, watching the blood from his wrist slide down his hand and drop on his pants, leaving brown stains. He watched his mother bash at his so called 'father'.

Frank wasn't afraid to reveal to his mother that his own fucking flesh and blood had raped him four year's ago in their own home. His father's dirty secrets were stored in Frank's room. Gerard watch the scene in front of him with a grin and with wide eye's. He had never suspected that something like this will have gone down with the Iero family. He thought they had the all American look down, but who knew that cheating and sexual abuse lie within their family.

Mikey chuckled as he sat on the couch watching Linda yell and scream at her husband. Pure hatred in her voice,"You hypocrite! It's wrong for me to cheat! And you call me a idiot! But you sleep with are own son!? Are you some kind of freak!? How could you do this to my Frank!?" she felt her heart rip in two as she looked over at Frank, who just stared at the ground intently. Frank didn't want to cry. He did that enough back then. There was no need to cry anymore. That he grew up from it, no need to dwell on it. That he didn't want to show his father that what he did to him had made him weak, that he was stronger than him.

Gerard looked at Frank and watch the boy clutch his fist in to a ball. He was squeezing so hard his knuckles were crimson red. Gerard saw and almost felt Franks anger towards his father. Gerard almost felt Frank's rage, his hurt, his sadness, he felt Frank emotions and it scared him. He felt odd as to why he felt pity for the boy. That he could read Frank's mind. Gerard stared at Frank and soon made contact with Frank's eyes. Frank looked up at Gerard and Gerard stared back with a odd feeling. Frank's glowing hazel eye's were almost a dark shade of red under the lamp dim shade. Gerard knew from that look that he knew what Frank wanted. That Frank would not care what he was going to do. Gerard understood how Frank felt, because Frank reminded Gerard of himself, hatred towards the one that stole their innocence, after all Gerard was once in the same heartbreaking position as Frank.

Gerard stalked up to Frank's dad and soon grabbed Frank senior's face in his palms and his hard knuckles made contact with Frank senior's nose and lip. Over and over and over he continued to punch the mans face in. He kept going as he heard Mikey's laughter and Linda's cries for him to stop. But he didn't, he kept going and let all his rage and anger from Frank show on his father's now battered face. His white rubber gloves were red and he felt the spray of blood on the bottom of his eye's. Gerard knew exactly how Frank felt, the feeling of having the person that is suppose to care and love you, the person you trust betray you and steal your childhood for their own selfish needs.

"Stop!" Gerard heard and he did. He turned around and saw Frank staring at him, his eye's tired and scared. Frank knew that Gerard was doing this for him. He didn't know why, but he did and Frank some how...was...thankful? He didn't know how to feel. A killer, helping him sounded a little odd to Frank, but he needed to fight his own battles. If he's tied down and can't bash his own fathers face in, he'll just have to use his words.

He looked at his dad. Blood running down his nose and mouth. His bottom lip hung low, his eyebrow cut open, blood running down his eyebrow to his eyelids. He looked weak and for once Frank was going to take advantage of this."You've stole something of mine. You stole my ability to love anyone, to trust, to understand, to let go, to love to live, to smile when I have a good day. Instead you gave me the ability to fear, to hate, to hurt, paranoia." Frank said, staring straight in to his father's brown eye's.

"I was drunk Frank. I was an idiot. I didn't know what I was doing..." Frank senior said.

"Yes. You did. You called me Frank when you were shoving yourself inside me and telling me how innocent and precarious I was. No, I'm not fucking mom. You knew what you were doing."

"Frank, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry, so fucking sorry, I wish I can take it back." Frank father began to sob hard.

"Yes. You are sorry and I forgive you."

"Frank, my son-"

"But, I want to forget you." Frank said now staring up at Gerard. Gerard looked at Frank and Frank saw a hint of compassion, but it soon faded. Gerard wasn't suppose to feel pity for anyone. No understanding, Gerard never was that person. But right then he felt so close to Frank.

"What! Frank, I'm your-"

"Your no longer my father, you stopped being my father four years ago. As of right now, your dead to me." Frank looked at his father. His father can see it in Frank's eyes that he was serious. That what he did was a herendous act and that he knows he doesn't deserve to be forgiven and Frank knew how shitty his father felt. Linda watched the two stare at each other and she didn't say anything. For once the room fell silent. No one spoke nor sobbed. They just all looked as if they were thinking hard. But those moments never last long.

"Okay...that was...something, but we must move on." Mikey said, nudging Gerard to continue.

"Okay, so next game is called '30 seconds of freedom'." Gerard said and everyone eye's were on him and of course he was smirking like he always does. "These are the rules. We let one of you go and try to find your way to freedom."

"Yeah so we chose a person who will be your source of freedom, the person that you all will relay on to get help." Mikey said and started humming to himself, "Eney, meey, miny, moe." He hummed, pointing at Frank, Frank senior and Linda. As the finger waved, Frank felt anxious. His heart was racing, what if he gets away with it? Will he leave his parent's behind? He doesn't know. "Eney, meeny, miny, moe." And the finger pointed to Frank.

Frank froze as breathing got heavier. He surely didn't expect himself to be picked. Gerard smirked as he rose up to untie Frank from the duct tape. Frank yelped as the tape burn as hell getting them ripped of his skin like that. He wrapped his finger around his wrist and felt pain in them. He stood up and grunted as he dragged his leg. They had fallen asleep on him and he really didn't need that right now.

He looked at his mother who had pleading eyes. "Frank, please, try to find help." She said sounding almost desperate. Frank nodded and didn't even look at his father.

"I must warn you Frank..." Gerard said leaning towards him, "No one has won yet." And with that Mikey hollered."On your Mark...Go!" And with that Frank ran out the room and out of the house. Frank ran as fast as he can to the gate that led him to the outside world, instead of the gated community. He shook the gate, helpless as he tried to climb up the gate but couldn't, it was impossible. He kept sliding back down. He screamed as he felt the frustration, "Fuck!Help!" he screamed at the top of his lung's.

Frank ran around in the lawns of his neighbor's doors. He knocked on the door but no one would answer. Frank ran to the next door neighbor, the Delinna's house and saw that their was a light throught the upstairs window. He dashed for the door and knocked furiously on it. Pounding so hard his knuckles were burning. No one answered and Frank got furious. He banged again and soon he grabbed the door knob and turn the door knob slowly. He pushed the door lightly and the door open wide. He ran inside and locked the door.

He fast walked in to the living room and saw no one. "Hello?" he yelled lightly through the house, but no one answered. "Hello?" Frank said, walking through the long hallway, but he heard nothing. Frank walked up the stairs and looked down and as he reach the top of the stairs and slipped and fell on the wooden floor. He jumped, startled as he saw saw his arms and shirt stain with blood...blood that's not his. He saw a shape in the corner of his eye and turned fully to view the shape. He put his hand over his mouth as he tried not to scream. He saw the lifeless corpse of Mrs. Delinna pale, skinny, tall frame sprawled on the wooden floor. Blood spilling and leaking from her head and Frank almost vomit as he saw her.

Frank started to understand that when he saw Gerard and Mikey with the Delinna's, they were in the same position as Frank and his parents are. And the sad part is that they didn't win. Frank slowly stood up as he watch the dead Mrs. Delinna's body lay dead at the top of the stairs, her eye's wide open, staring through Frank. Frank walked slowly away from her and then Frank heart stop as he looked through the hall way window and saw Gerard walking towards the house. Frank ran in to the closet and heard a door open and close. He heard footstep's roaming the house and he felt as if he was going to piss his pants.

He settled in to the closet and open the closet door slightly and saw from a distance, near the open bedroom door a shot gun scattered across the floor and Frank felt his hopes jump up. He felt that maybe he had a chance by grabbing the gun. He heard Gerard footsteps and cringe as he heard Gerard's voice, "Frankie, Frankie, I know your in here." He could hear the amusement in Gerard's voice. Frank stared at the gun and was willing to take a chance. Frank took three deep breath's, counting aloud.

"One" Frank breathed in.

"Frankie? Where are you?" Frank heard Gerard walking slowly up the stairs.

"Two."

"Frankie?"

"Three!" And with that Frank dashed to the gun, almost tripping again in the pool of blood and picked up the gun and as he heard Gerard's footsteps at the top of the stairs, he aimed the shot gun towards Gerard chest. Gerard stopped dead in his track and saw Frank pointing the gun at his direction. Gerard stood there for a second with a serious look and then back to his infamous smirk.

"Found you." Gerard said almost sounding satisfied.

"Don't...fucking...move!" Frank threaten.

"Or what?" Gerard asked with laughter. He walked towards Frank and Frank pointed the gun, his hands trembling as fear was taking over him. Gerard walked closer than stopped in his track as he walked towards the hall way stereo and pressed a button. The house was now filled with death metal filling the air. Frank looked at Gerard and he stood up straight and was waltzing toward Frank again."C'mon Frank!" Gerard said and Frank twitch so much he almost drop the gun.

"Don't move or I'll-"

"What? You'll kill me? I'll like to see you try." Gerard said and he was now right in front of Frank. The gun being the distance between Gerard and Frank.

"Gerard..."

"Shoot!"

"Gerard!"

"Shoot me!"

and Frank pulled the trigger.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment!
xoxoxoxoo
SFTR!