Funny Games

Tasteful

Frank open his eyes and stared at Gerard. He cocked the gun, once, twice, three times more and realize there weren't any bullets. Frank hand trembled, his body shaking from head to toe. Gerard stood in front of him with a wild grin. Gerard started to laugh a little to himself and than a loud. Frank stared at Gerard up and down like Gerard was a manic who hadn't taken his dose of medicine for years. Gerard lowed his laughing until it sounded like grunting. Gerard grab the head of the shot gun and lowered it down so he can look straight in to Frank. Gerard showed his infamous smirk and spoke in a low growl, "Looking for these?" he shoved his hands in his white shorts and pulled out two shot gun bullets. Frank looked at Gerard, baffled, unable to speak. He felt himself sweat and felt helpless, fearful, he didn't dare try to grab the bullets from Gerard, of fear that Gerard might harm him.

Gerard sense how vulnerable and innocent Frank was, which was turning Gerard on so much. Seeing Frank helpless, staring at Gerard with his big, puppy eyes, innocent pout, hair plastered all over his face. Gerard wanted Frank so badly, he couldn't contain himself any longer. He wanted Frank, and by God wanted to take the young boys innocence.

Gerard walked up closer to Frank, backing Frank in to the corner next to the guest room. Frank backed all the way up to the wall until he was blocked by the wall behind him. Gerard blocked Frank and lowered the shot gun that was blocking Frank and himself. Frank hands were shaking and his breathing getting hollow. Gerard inch his face closer to Franks, only an inch away from Frank. He can feel Frank breath collapsing on his face. Frank stop breathing and froze in his place. His mind going blank as Gerard slowly peeled the gun away from Frank and drop the gun on the floor, making a 'thump' sound that echoed throughout the house. Frank hands laid stiffly to his sides and looked up at Gerard, who was looking down at Frank with a small smirk. Frank's heart started beating fast as Gerard placed his hands on Franks arms, slowly raising them above Franks body. Gerard used one hand to hold Franks arms up against the wall and the other gently placed on Franks hip. Frank swallowed hard as he knew what was coming, but didn't prevent it, or attempt to because in the back of his mind, he wanted it just as bad, if not more.

Gerard stared in to Franks hazel eyes, almost hypnotized at how beautiful this boy was to him. He was magnificent and soft, his skin so flawless and how he fit under Gerard's grip like a cheerleader and a football. Gerard almost was certain it was a perfect match for that one moment. Gerard removed his hands from Franks hip and placed his glove covered hand on Franks soft cheeks. Gerard ran his thumb over Franks cheeks and Frank body shook with intensity. Gerard slowly leaned his face in to Franks and gently touched Franks soft lips with his own. Frank at first didn't know what to do, he didn't know if he should run from the man that may potentially kill him or give in. But Frank conscious didn't matter at that point, all Frank wanted was Gerard.

Gerard kissed Frank, keeping his hand in place as he gripped Franks face, letting go of Franks arms and roughly shoving Frank back to the wall. Frank grabbed Gerard's face in his own sweaty palms and shoving Gerard in to him. Gerard let go of Franks face and wrapped his arms around Franks tiny waist. Gerard started trailing kisses down Franks neck, roughly licking circles on Franks weak spot. Frank let out a moan, which was music to Gerard's ears. Gerard bit down hard on Franks weak spot, which Frank let out a louder moan. Gerard felt dominant, as usual, taking control of every situation, and at that point Frank wanted Gerard to boss him around.

Gerard slowly made his way back to Franks lips and bit down on Franks bottom lip hard. Frank let out a yelp of pain and Gerard smiled. He grabbed Franks inner thigh and spread his legs apart, putting himself in between them. He slowly trailed his hand down Franks stomach and in to Franks jeans. He unbutton with one hand and unzipped them. Gerard licked his lips and roughly rubbed Frank through his underwear. Frank felt himself tense up, he felt weak in his knees, sweat dripping from his forehead. Then Gerard stopped rubbing Frank, he took his gloves off and placed them in his back pocket, then he swiftly slid his hands in Frank underwear. Frank body jolted as he felt Gerard's warm hand grab his member. Gerard started to stroke softly, almost teasing Frank. Frank felt anxious, wanting Gerard to just give him his well deserved hand job. Gerard loved to see Frank in agony, wanting Gerard to do more. Frank head fell back, his eyes closing tightly as Gerard started to stroke faster. Frank felt pleasure over take his body as a soft moan escaped his lips.

As Gerard started to pump, Frank started to thrust his hips forward in to Gerard's grip. Gerard started kissing, biting, and licking Frank's neck again, while Frank moan softly throughout the house, thrusting his small body in to Gerard's one hand. Frank felt himself tense up again as he felt himself wanting to release. Gerard started to tug harder and pump Frank faster, feeling his muscles flex, making his arms tired. Frank gripped Gerard's hair tightly and Gerard knew what that meant. Gerard felt Frank's member jerk a little and pumped a few more times before Frank moaned, his body shaking as he release himself in Gerard's hand. "Ah..." Frank only said as he breath heavily. Gerard pulled his hand from Franks pants and showed Frank his mess. He shoved his fingers in Frank's mouth and told Frank, "Suck." and Frank did what he was told. Frank licked Gerard's fingers up and down. Gerard started shoving his fingers down Franks throat, almost making Frank gag. Frank tasted himself, licking every spot of semen on Gerard's hand. Gerard was so turned on by Frank sucking on his fingers, literally tasting his own self, Gerard started to make a tent in his pants himself.

Gerard pulled his hand from Frank and kissed Frank again, tongues colliding, fighting for dominance. Gerard gripped Franks hair tightly, jerking Franks head back and kissing Franks collarbone. Gerard hands moved to Franks butt and cup them tightly in his grip. He wrapped his arms around Franks back and picked up a feather weight Frank from the floor, in to the guest room next to them. He lifted Frank all the way to the glass window and slammed Frank back hard against the shield. Frank yelped a little but Gerard silenced it with a deep, tasteful kiss. Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's neck and Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks lower back. Gerard tugged on Franks shirt and swiftly peeled it off, showing a bare chested Frank. Gerard grinned at Franks tattoos and lowered his head. He examined Franks well toned arms and stomach. Gerard almost felt like drooling at how sweaty and shiny Franks body was. Gerard started kissing Franks chest, making chest moan. Gerard started licking around Franks nipples and started biting them. Frank wanted to see what was under Gerard and peeled Gerard shirt off, pulling it above him, and throwing it to the other side of the room. Frank looked in awe at how well built Gerard was, but also how pale he was. The moon from the window reflected perfectly from Gerard skin, it made Gerard look like an angle in disguise.

Gerard started kissing Frank again and soon peeled off Frank's already unbutton jeans. Frank then unbuckled Gerard's belt, unbutton Gerard's own shorts, Gerard slid them down, along with his briefs. Franks stared daggers at Gerard's member, haven't realize how well proportion Gerard was. Gerard smirked at Franks expression and kissed Frank, whispering in Franks ear in a low tone, "All for you sugar." Frank smiled and attack Gerard lips once again. Frank started trailing kisses down Gerard's chest, all the way down to his waist. Frank feel on his knees and looked up at Gerard, who's eye's were closed, waiting for Frank to take a little bit of control. Frank moved closer to Gerard, facing Gerard's member, which was now throbbing. Frank grabbed the member in his hand and started to touch the member with the tip of his tongue, trailing down to his slit. He started licking Gerard slit and Gerard felt his knees weaken.

Frank started grazing Gerard's member with his teeth and started to lick along the veins that trailed . Frank than wrapped his warm mouth around Gerard's member and started sucking, like a lollipop. He started bobbing his head up and down, trying desperately to take all of Gerard in his mouth. Gerard gripped the back of Frank's head and shoving his member so far in Frank's mouth, Frank felt like gagging. Gerard started to move his hip's in to the movement of Frank's head and they both started to move in a rhythm. Gerard felt like he was on top of the clouds as Frank started sucking faster and harder, biting occasionally.

Gerard's felt himself sweat and his shoulder tense as he threw his head back, feeling himself going to release. Frank licked Gerard's tip again, digging his tongue on Gerard's slit. Gerard gripped Frank's hair and soon release himself in Frank's mouth. Frank gagged at the sudden force in his mouth, but swallowed every bit, licking his lips.

Gerard pulled Frank by the neck, up on both legs and slammed Frank against the window, forcefully kissing him. Frank knew that he wanted Gerard, just as Gerard wanted Frank. Gerard turned Frank around, slamming Franks stomach on to the glass. Gerard than reached for his belt and put Franks hands behind his back. He wrapped the belt around Frank's wrist and buckled them loosely so Frank was comfortable, but tightly so Frank wouldn't get loose. Gerard Then slammed Frank's face on to the glass and then pulled his hair back. He then slid his finger in to Frank's opening. Frank shrieked in pain as he didn't expect that. Gerard roughly stuck up his middle finger and started to thrust his finger inside of Frank. Gerard started to fasten his pace as Frank started to get use to the feeling and started to feel pleasure from it. Gerard stuck another finger in and started to hear Frank's moan increase with every stretch he did.

While Frank started to get use to the feeling and enjoy it, he started to get hard. He wanted to touch himself so bad. After awhile, Gerard pulled his fingers from inside of Frank and Frank felt Gerard suddenly with draw. After a few moments, Frank let out a moan that echoed throughout the entire house. Gerard slide his member in Frank and Gerard moan too. Gerard grabbed the both sides of Frank's hips and started to thrust roughly in to Frank. Frank felt his body jolt with pleasure, almost ecstasy as Gerard thrust. Frank couldn't believe how wonderful Gerard felt inside of him. Gerard couldn't cope with the fact at how pure and in experienced Frank felt and how tight he was, which sent extra shock waves through Gerard's muscles. In the midst of Frank's pleasure, Frank so ever badly wanted to touch himself, but couldn't. He wanted to escape his grip and just pump himself.

Gerard yanked Frank head back by gripping his hair. Frank yelped in pain and pleasure as Gerard started to thrust faster and faster, lifting Frank's leg up and slamming his small body on to to the glass. Frank looked through the window and saw Gerard through the window, glancing directly at Frank. Gerard pulled Franks head back and gave Frank a quick kiss before thrusting harder, making Frank's member throb in pain.

Then Frank screamed in the ultimate an orgasm as Gerard slammed right in to his spot. Frank felt himself want to come as Gerard continuously pounced on Franks spot over and over, which make Frank's eye's roll in the back of his head. Frank's knees began to weaken increasingly as Gerard thrust directly in Frank's spot. Frank moan uncontrollably, unable to take anymore pleasure that weaken his body. Frank pleaded with Gerard," Please....Gerard, ah.... stop torturing me! Touch....ah....me!" Frank pleaded, but Gerard ignored his pleas and continued to thrust in Frank. Gerard moan loudly as Frank felt himself drooling. After a couple of more thrust Gerard slammed so hard on Franks spot that Frank released himself on the wall and on the floor and soon Gerard followed, releasing himself inside of Frank. Gerard body shivered and he fell on top of Frank, breathing heavy. Frank leaned his weight on the window and Gerard leaned his on Frank. Gerard on buckled Frank from behind and yanked Frank around, kissing Frank and Frank kissing Gerard filled with passion and lust. Frank pulled back and gazed in to Gerard's golden eye's. "That was brilliant." Frank said between breathes and Gerard smirked.

"Your brilliant."

"So what now?" Frank asked Gerard. Gerard leaned in to Frank, kissing Frank's neck and pecking his cheek.

"You run...because now I'm going to kill you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Back!