Status: Entirely active. :) Enjoy :D

Jane Doe

Him

Lea was almost always sad.

My angel would gaze out the window with a sad expression, as if she was always waiting. For what, I couldn't say.

She held the world upon her shoulders and she wouldn't confide in a single soul.

Perhaps she was waiting for the sky to fall and take everything from her. She thought she had nothing. She took herself and the things around her for granted.

But Alex had pushed her. He made her think she was nothing. He talked down to her. He made her miserable.

But she was blind, and she refused to see...

I wanted to protect her. I wanted to save her.

She wouldn't let me. She wouldn't let anyone.

Not even Alex on his good days. The days he actually gave a damn. And she relied on him for everything.

There was a day that haunted me.

I had seen her leaving an apartment building one day. She was in tears and there were scratches down her face and neck.

Her clothes were torn.

Her hair was everywhere.

But she was still so goddamn perfect. She was tragically beautiful.

And she wouldn't say what happened.

She wouldn't admit to me who had done it.

I didn't ask for your help. She was so angry. She had screamed at me, sobs wracking her body.

I had the courage to hold her.

And she had let me, if only for a moment.

You're so strong. You shouldn't have to be. Lea, please. Let me--

No. Stay out of it. I don't need you. I don't need anyone.

What about Alex?
She froze. Her eyes had gone blank.

Leave me alone. I can't stand to see you. I don't want anything to do with you. Leave me alone!

My heart stopped. I wanted to kiss her. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to beg for her forgiveness.

But I knew I should give her space.

It killed me.

I couldn't leave her.

I couldn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Cain. Screw it.
<333