Status: Entirely active. :) Enjoy :D

Jane Doe

Him

I missed her.

I missed the way she had her hand on her hip when she took my order.

I missed the way she walked with her head high.

I missed the way she smiled when she saw me.

I missed her eyes. And the way they held onto mine.

I needed her.

I needed her more than I needed to breathe.

I would pass by the restaurant from time to time. She was getting skinnier. Her shoulders were hunched. But I never saw her face. It had been almost two months since I had spoken to her. I wondered if she had changed at all.

I wondered how she was doing.

But most of all, I wondered if she missed me, too.

One day, I couldn't take it.

I went in.

She tossed a smile in my direction when I stepped through the door. I froze. It was forced. She was unhappy. Her cheekbones were prominent. Her hair was longer. And it was a dark red. She was still beautiful.

I'll be with you in one second, she called. I went to my usual seat and sat down like the past few months had never happened. She finished passing out a customer's food and made her way over to me. She hesitated and I smiled up at her.

It's been awhile, Lea. Recognition dawned on her face and she gaped at me.

Where have you been? She whispered, anger flashing across her features. I grimaced.

Around. How have you been? She shook her head.

Come back at close. She walked away without a word or another glance.
♠ ♠ ♠
I took way too long. D:

I'M SORRY.
FORGIVE ME.